|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Translation of Harper's Bazaar HK June 2016: 10 Things You Don't Know About Liu Wen :

65ab7d5agw1f4j8wzo82hj21kw227ncg.jpg

Spoiler

65ab7d5agw1f4j8x5buh6j21kw2274f0.jpg

cr. C-Oli Weibo

10 Things You Don't Know About Liu Wen

If I have to pick Chinoserie - referring to Westerners consider to be a representation of Asia, I would definitely choose Liu Wen in a heartbeat. Apart from having features of the perfect Asian beauty, this international supermodel is also widely praised for her professionalism and dedication to her craft. However, apart from her work in the fashion industry, this acclaimed supermodel is also inclined towards charity works. I guess this is what they call a reflection of the heart.

WE LOVE LIU WEN

In 2008, Liu Wen, as China's new wave of models stepped on the international stage, defining a new standard for Asian beauty. Away from the cameras and the stage, her personal image is clean and efficient, long tresses that are neither permed nor dyed, prominent eyebrows and dark eyes which exude vigour, as well as a healthy Asian contour that foreigners do not have. Her usual normcor image is genuine and sincere, very similar to fashion minimalist Calvin Klein's style, which is then unsurprising that they meld so well. Last month in the star-studded amfAR event, Liu Wen in her capacity as Calvin Klein's ambassador, had a simple yet honest dialogue with BAZAAR. Quickfire answers to 10 questions, with Hunanese readiness to bring forth her unique international view.

How did you feel, being the first Asian face to grace CK Calvin Klein's ad campaign?
Very happy. Calvin Klein is a very famous brand, so at the time many people came to tell me [the news] and congratulate me. Everyone was even happier than me.

Please share your OFF-DUTY casual way of dressing
Comfortable, simple.

What is the fashion or accessories that you always love.
Jeans and white T-shirt, leather jacket.

What is the most exciting or challenge-filled work in your modelling career?
Tomorrow

What are the elements beautiful women should have and why?
Self-confidence. Only with self-confidence can you exude your beauty.

To date, what do you think is the best thing that has happened in life?
My parents giving birth to me, haha...

What is your opinion on the recent deluge of Korean models? Do you think this will negatively affect Chinese models?
In the past few years, Chinese models were very popular. Before that, Russian and Brazilian models were popular. Firstly, this is the fashion industry. Secondly, it is best not to limit such beautiful fashion by country and people.

Can you share your secrets to maintaining such a flawless face and style despite being exhausted from work?
Have a hearty meal, a good night's sleep, and work out in the gym.

Do you feel that the fashion industry has helped with charitable causes? In what way?
Too many. Although the fashion industry is a minority, everyone put in great effort in contributing to charity.

Have you thought of setting up your own charity foundation, like Natalia Vodianova, Christy Turlington Burns etc. If it does materialise, which areas would you choose to contribute to?
At this moment in time I will not set up my own charity foundation, because I feel that charity is not just in name, and cannot afford any mistakes. I am currently far from prepared, so I won't do so for now. 

• Like 6

Handsome policeman in black outfit... He just walked and did nothing but already looked so cool and manly! Some fans realize that he looks so serious these days, rarely smile except when he has to take pictures with people. But well, he looks more mature and manly that way though. :wub:

About the car, I think since his status is a conscripted policeman now, he wants to be humble. So he uses the ordinary car, instead of his dark blue Audi R8 or his grey Lamborghini.

• Like 6

Since some fans in various social media wonder about Siwon's serious facial expression and attitude these days, I wanna speak out my opinion.

I think it's simply because the "military effect". No matter how many times they perform in various kinds of events (dancing, MC-ing, playing drums, and so on), but they are still policemen. Siwon still has to control his attitude. Not too much entertaining the audience because his position right now is not an entertainer, but a policeman. That's why Siwon looks more stiff. I think it's both the order and advice from the boss, and also Siwon (and Changmin + Donghae) themselves who have their own self-awareness.

I heard from............Kyuhyun or Leeteuk or other Super Junior member, I little bit forgot who, he said that during having a phone call with Siwon, Siwon's tone in talking sounds more stiff and firm. So, I think that's one of the influences. Well, if you see in action movies, look at soldiers' and policemen's way in talking, like how they shout "Yes, Sir!". Everyday they are trained to be very serious and stiff. I think that's the reason.

So, don't worry. Siwon is fine. He becomes more mature and manly this way though. I hope he can be a better man with better personality in the future. /whisper/ (Of course also as a preparation to be a responsible husband and father for his future family. kkkkk~ :wub: )

• Like 5

Short movie Liuwen starring at. The scene dancing in the club with the DJs. ;)

Somehow I feel like my dream comes true although it's not perfect yet. Few months ago I randomly imagine Liuwen try to enter the movie industry, at least to be cameos. I imagine an action movie (Siwon's field) with Siwon as a part of it, maybe he can take a role as the villain or something like that. Drinking in the club and spots a lonely sexy girl (Liuwen) few meters from his seat. And Siwon approaches her and they dance together, and blah blah blah~ LOL My wild imagination... :D:P But then now I got a scene Liuwen is dancing in the club. Ah, I wish Siwon was there to complete the movie scene. :phew: LOL

• Like 3