|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

He deleted and posted the same weibo FOUR times!!! Clearly it is not a walk in the park for him!

He must be nervously waiting for an answer :P Let's see if he deletes it a few more times again. Does anyone know whether she is online as we speak?

Piaget just posted the BTS of the CF, as well as some accompanying photos, asking people to watch and win the gift that Siwon prepared, which should be the ring he was spinning in the CF. 

79cd3622gw1exz6slig3jj21kw16o7ad.jpg

• Like 3

I think he has asked in private already, this is for fans to see... just my 2 cents... he just does not want to make it too obvious...  Or he has not formally asked him but is very confident about the answer...  For some reason, I have a feeling that this is more than just asking someone to wait... there is more to it... 

ELFs are scrambling to know the girl he just followed today :sweatingbullets:

So what are they saying, there is new person? :)

Edited by Kculturefun
  • Like 3

Choi Siwon reveals final pictorial with ‘HIGH CUT’ before enlistment

Nov 18, 2015

70784-373729-600x857.jpg
Choi Siwon of Super Junior recently filmed a pictorial for the latest issue of ‘HIGH CUT’ magazine, where he revealed his thoughts about his impending enlistment.

In the pictorial, Choi Siwon showed off his earnest guy image in trendy winter outfits. This pictorial shooting was Choi Siwon’s last official schedule before enlistment.

Choi Siwon played the role of the lovable Kim Shin Hyuk who had a crush on Kim Hye Jin, in the recently concluded MBC TV Wed-Thu drama ‘She Was Pretty.’ Choi Siwon said of his role, “When I read the script, I actually cried a few times. Kim Shin Hyuk never had the chance to realize his love. I felt that his hope of wanting to at least maintain a friendship was really sad. I personally could identify a lot with what Kim Shin Hyuk was going through.”

The idol star will be enlisting tomorrow (November 19th), before beginning his service as a conscripted policeman. Fellow SM artist and TVXQ’s Max Changmin will also be enlisting together with him as a conscripted policeman. Choi Siwon said, “I feel even better that we are going in together. You tend to somewhat feel uneasy going into an unfamiliar place, but I feel more at ease that I can share this feeling with someone that I know.”

cr. Kpopfighting.com 

More pictures here:

151118-high-cut-vol-162-siwon-1.jpg?w=55151118-high-cut-vol-162-siwon-2.jpg?w=55

151118-high-cut-vol-162-siwon-3.jpg?w=55151118-high-cut-vol-162-siwon-5.jpg?w=55151118-high-cut-vol-162-siwon-6.jpg?w=55

cr. sup3rjunior.com 

• Like 4

@Kculturefun Thanks so much for the recent updates. It has truly made my day aswell.

As for the bashing, I seriously don't understand what trigger it off again or maybe like @blurfish said that it has never ends from before. It just saddened me to see this happened to such a great person whom i think can be a good role model for many people.

On the other hand, it was very heart warming to see that many people were trying to protect her at the same time.

Yup, definitely felt that their relationship maybe stronger than we thought. 

• Like 3

ERDOS' Weibo post featuring lovely, dorky, adorable Liu Wen :D :

#你所不知道的…#鄂尔多斯ERDOS今年的4支视频广告已全部曝光,可是E小姐知道大家一定还意犹未尽[可怜]低头浅笑,鬼脸吐舌头,优美背影…所有你能想象得到、想象不到的@刘雯 X鄂尔多斯ERDOS 2015秋冬全在这里[耶]~@雯疯而动
#WhatYouDoNotKnow...# ERDOS' 4 video ads this year have been revealed, but Miss E knows everyone still cannot get enough
[可怜] bowing with a smile, grimacing and sticking out the tongue, the beautiful figure from the back... everything you can imagine, and cannot imagine's of Liu Wen x ERDOS 2015 Fall/Winter is all here [yay] ~@雯疯而动

81b9d06fjw1ey55j2oxdpg20b4069nho.gif81b9d06fjw1ey55jey8t3g20b40694qp.gif81b9d06fjw1ey55jij9mig20b4069as1.gif81b9d06fjw1ey55jn2f13g20b406912i.gif81b9d06fjw1ey55jscwrkg20b40691be.gif81b9d06fjw1ey55jxlf1xg20b4069akn.gif

• Like 7

La Perla's latest IG post... 

Madame Tussauds Hong Kong just posted on Weibo about the addition of a Korean male celebrity's wax figure tomorrow. Weibo posters are thinking he looks familiar... and the date itself appears highly significant...

716a8870gw1ey5enkodqfj21kw28g7ph.jpg

cr. 香港杜莎夫人蠟像館 weibo

• Like 4

Very obvious post from Siwon, that. They must communicate privately so it can't be for Liu Wen's benefit - could it be a nod to shippers who are worried that the relationship won't survive his enlistment? Or who knows, maybe Liu Wen does like it when he makes veiled but public references to her like that. :lol: I think it's safe to say that if he's asking his fans if they'll wait for him, he wouldn't be so conflicted about making that post and deleting it several times before finally leaving it out there. He knows what we'll all be thinking and he's decided that he's okay with it, which is wonderful. No doubt some deluded twits will still think he's whispering that question right into their ears, though. :lol:

And who is this girl he's just started following on Twitter? Is it Liu Wen? As for "He had a number of drafts without the #s before he settled on the current post" - what exactly are you referring to, Kculturefun? Sorry for my cluelessness.

Liu Wen's now been gone from IG for 5 whole days, and I think we can guess why that is. She's waiting for the shitestorm to die down once Siwon is safely tucked away, ain't she? Is there still absolutely no chance that she'll be there to see loverboy off tomorrow?

• Like 4

Guest liuwensiwon

I dont know where do i start? . From tomorrow we will not see any updated post of him anymore. Although i only know him in a short time, its enough for me to respect him as an idol. Tonight Im also feel a little sad and i wonder how our Liuwen is. In a far away distance, have you said goodbye to him ,Liuwen?. Last night, when i rewatched the final eps, it was so touching when think abt that he will leave us for 2 years. Distance is very difficult for any couples but i always believe that if they are really in the relationship, they will wait till the happy day. At that time, we will see the more mature Siwon and the more successful Liuwen. I remember he said in this ep: "Though in the photo there wasn't anyone else with her,there was actually someone else with her, the photographer, the one take photo for her is her boyfriend". I wonder if he think abt the day he leaves when he say this thing. Don worry oppa, we will follow her with you and love her behalf on you.  

Today, i saw an IG' post send a message to Liuwen and Siwon" Love is not a matter of counting the days, its making the days count" and Siwon's friend liked this status. Maybe he also think like Shiliu's fan. For the post off Siwon in this morning, i was a little suprised.  I thought that whether what he will post in the last day? And if he wants to ask fans that " Will you wait for me?", why he must use the picture with the ring? Haha. So maybe he would like to hear the answer from someone again.

Sometimes my thought is because we love them together so much so we always suspect our thinking and feeling but with all relative things i saw in the last time, they are really in the relationship. Im not sure that i will go with this ship till the day he discharges but i surely that i  will be very happy if one day i hear any news that they are a real couple. 

Finally, i dont know what im saying, just something i want to share for the day he enlists the military. Liuwen is so silent on IG in these days, let's wait to see whether she appear tomorrow or not.

Edited by liuwensiwon

Guest liuwensiwon

I dont want to see him say goodbye to us like this. I would like to see his face the last time. Anyway, i am also happy when i hear the good night world of him 

His latest IG post :tears:... and I am reminded of another similar post with the exact same caption, 4 months ago to the day...

I will sorely miss his presence.. on and off screen... his quirky humour and reflective, introspective and faith-filled posts. It's finally D-day...

• Like 10

Does anyone else remember that in episode 9 of LFIL, when Liu Wen is about to leave she tells siwon to come here and says "Take care of yourself, I will wait for you" or says "I'm waiting for you" :wub: & Siwon's recent Instagram post is "Will you wait for me" :P 

• Like 8