|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

I don't think this has been shared.  Earlier today, a 16 fan reached out to the hostess of You Look Delicious via PM, she did not ask the hostess any specific questions but merely tried to get the hostess' attention.. the hostess replied" The recording is done, Siwon is awesome, he really likes Liu Wen".  The reply is nothing surprising but affirms what we have believed all along... I guess most of us believe he does more than "really likes"... anyway, since LW has been getting some hate on Weibo in the past few days, 16 fans have been extra cautious about what to say and what to post... but I thought I share this as this is a relatively secure forum and LW has been very quiet... 

what did she do to receive some hate. Seriously, these people have nothing better to do in their lives. 

• Like 4

Regarding the PM to Tao Jing Ying, let's keep it hush hush. Doesn't seem like the verbal war has died down yet and we're trying to have all screenshots of that PM deleted in case certain SW fans use it to spark off another round (actually I dont think it has ever ended), or PM LW to stay away from SW as well as other harsh words (yes it has happened, esp the past few days, we've seen screenshots of such PMs already, and this is why Chinese fans wrote her a letter), etc. Do not be complacent thinking that this forum is safe, because it is cyber space after all where information is exchanged really fast. If you can obtain information from elsewhere, other people can get it from here too. With SW enlisting in 2 days time, all the attention will be placed on LW and I can't imagine the kind of pressure that she has to bear.

• Like 4

So sad to hear that. If that is the case, for us (non chinese speaking) will longer hear any update abt LW or SW anymore :( because i only can rely on this forum for any hot/juicy story abt ShiLiu couple....huhu sooooo sad!!!!

No no, I don't mean not sharing, I meant to lie low, especially during this period of time when it's quite chaotic.

• Like 3

@Kculturefun Thank you for the update. I saw the screenshot... the words "访完了。他很棒。他很喜欢刘雯。" truly make my day, especially since the filming for "You Look Delicious" just concluded yesterday afternoon. :wub:

@blurfish Noted on the warning. How did you manage to see the PMs sent to her - were those shared by her team? Either way, hoping that she stays strong in the face of such attacks, and that they grow strong in adversity, individually and together.

• Like 4

@blurfish Noted on the warning. How did you manage to see the PMs sent to her - were those shared by her team? Either way, hoping that she stays strong in the face of such attacks, and that they grow strong in adversity, individually and together.

The people who PMed her took screenshots and uploaded on their weibo to show their followers that LW has read the PMs (messages will show a green tick once read). Those posts were deleted not long after, but some of us caught it before they did just that.

• Like 4

Why on earth she'd be getting hate is beyond me...these frustrated females are just pathetic. For all intents and purposes, Liu Wen has been staying away from Siwon for goodness knows how long, even at this crucial time of his enlistment, so that should make the Siwon freaks happy. If anything, I would think it'd be Siwon who'd get some grief from Liu Wen or 16 fans for not inviting her over (especially now) when she was in Asia for so long. Of course, it's imaginable that he did do so but she didn't reciprocate...

Frankly, if I were Liu Wen I'd completely cut myself off from the online brouhaha and jolly well visit him if we're both agreeable to it...those contemptible members of the (in this case, truly!) weaker sex can just stew in their rotten juices for all I care. If it leads to a rash of suicides, even better. Now that we've heard of this online reaction and stories of lowlifes actually staking out Siwon's house, I guess we can understand why they've chosen not to be together at this time. At least, I hope those are the reasons for them not meeting up as the alternatives aren't very pleasant to consider...

• Like 3

Liu Wen has emerged.... but from where? Her Weibo post at 17 Nov 2015, 20:16 via 美图GIF, not iPhone 6 or iPhone 6s :rolleyes: Can't repost all the emojis, but counted a total of 6... and 10 banana slices in the beginning. Hmm...

秋天的会长面包的树 ee84bc.pngee8cb9.pngee808d.png
The tree that will grow bread in autumn

4c56dd36jw1ey48idceyjg2064064tc8.gif

cr. Liu Wen weibo

As for him and his IG posts... the most recent is of stairs filled with autumn leaves from the location in SWP where Hye Jin skips down the stairs on one foot while making a wish:

• Like 4

Sorry its random.  Since LW get so much hater, i just wondering whether SW's ex had the same?? The reason i ask because i think i read somewhere that his fan really love him with his ex together n until now they prefer SW with her instead of LW. 

@liddi u really have eagle eyes and :)

@sj08_stv It seems like 10, or I too may need to go back to counting school and have my eyesight checked :blink:

10BananaSlices_zpsfxyez5ib.png

Weibo users are noting that it is already winter, yet she is still talking about autumn. Interestingly, his last post too has the theme of autumn leaves. 

• Like 3

@sj08_stv It seems like 10, or I too may need to go back to counting school and have my eyesight checked :blink:

10BananaSlices_zpsfxyez5ib.png

Weibo users are noting that it is already winter, yet she is still talking about autumn. Interestingly, his last post too has the theme of autumn leaves. 

i am still seeing twelve slices. Maybe it was 16 originally 

• Like 2

Sorry its random.  Since LW get so much hater, i just wondering whether SW's ex had the same?? The reason i ask because i think i read somewhere that his fan really love him with his ex together n until now they prefer SW with her instead of LW. 

@liddi u really have eagle eyes and :)

yes, siwon's ex had it worse. Or i dont know the extent of hate liu wen is receiving as i do not have any weibo acct. Before his ex had to deactivate her acct in twitter because there are so many fans keeps on reporting her acct and sending her hate messages. And i do hope fans will no longer associate her with him as the girl has clearly moved on and has a very bright career to focus on than entertain the delusion of some fans. 

• Like 5