|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Guest FatimaJelenko

She looks  aaaah :)

Siwon última actualización Instagram ... que dijo que soy el uno para usted de acuerdo a los fans .... hmmmmmm a pescado   

Según C-traducciones de won mun +, se supone que debe decir "he sólo a ti. Sí, sólo que sea."

Como yo no leo coreana, no voy a saber cuál es la traducción correcta  : blink: Sin embargo, tampoco me haría feliz:) 

its the song from drama

Your dress is too sexy tonight dear LW. I'm sure someone will say he doesn't like it :P

'With regards to the "only you" everywhere lately, i reckon when in doubt, let's just play it safe by just assuming it is either for Jackson or for ELFs ;) 

anyways did it start with the "autumn in Seoul" post which someone mentioned an emoji in the post means "only you" in Korean and from thereon the "only you" guessing game began? :P 

• Like 3

Your dress is too sexy tonight dear LW. I'm sure someone will say he doesn't like it :P

'With regards to the "only you" everywhere lately, i reckon when in doubt, let's just play it safe by just assuming it is either for Jackson or for ELFs ;) 

anyways did it start with the "autumn in Seoul" post which someone mentioned an emoji in the post means "only you" in Korean and from thereon the "only you" guessing game began? :P 

That is definitely deep love for a drama character and fans... :)

• Like 2

So... in Ep12, Liu Wen's photos are still all over his workdesk....

Ep12Workdesk_zpsu3w1dsjn.jpg

In Ep13... the photos are gone... but the picture and word on the monitor is replaced by an "SW". Siwon~Wen? :rolleyes:

676a62acgw1exihl0lsw1j218g0p0gq3.jpg

cr. IAMPET Weibo

And still waiting for the English subs, but in this scene at 15:39 when they spoke of the mysterious author TEN, C-subs said this:

TENor10dollars_zpsrfcfxvkv.png

这个叫TEN还是十块钱的人,真是个怪物啊
This person who is called TEN or $10, is really a strange person

Hmm..... :phew:

• Like 7

Tencent News 腾讯新闻's 做范 interview of Siwon during the filming of the Piaget Possession CF is now released here.

I don't have time to translate the whole article for now... but here's an excerpt...

“那父亲会干涉你的恋爱吗?”“说实话,你的爸爸妈妈希望和你结婚的是中国人,所以我的爸爸妈妈希望和我结婚的是韩国人。但是最重要的是我喜不喜欢,如果我爱的女生是中国人,他们也是没问题的。”崔始源说道。

"Then will your parents interfere in your relationship?" Choi Siwon responded, "Honestly, your parents would hope you marry a Chinese, likewise my parents also hope I would marry a Korean. However, what is most important is whether it is someone I like or not. If the woman I love is a Chinese, they will also have no objections."

:wub:

Some photos from the interview... with the ring.

cr. inews.qq.com

• Like 10

Guest mywebfoot

@liddi thank you for all the goodies! Spazzy!

The thing I like about that 'Only You' post was not the words themselves, but that he used a single emoticon to express a thought. I know someone else who is fond of doing that! 

The ring: What a treat to see him wear The ring. It looks very, very nice on him. 

If SiWon really is TEN in the kdrama I will fall over.  十块钱 strikes again !

And another one:

AkMHYFdR.jpg

This series is shot by Victor Demarchelier, son of the very esteemed Patrick Demarchelier.

I find it curious that LW has been in Asia for some time now - is it work that compels she remain there, or is she making the work fit her needing to be there because she will be seeing Siwon soon before his enlistment? Let's stay tuned... 

• Like 4

Hi everyone, finally i joined in here after sometimes only as silent reader.. i'm very happy to found this forum. I'm shipper for these couple too ^_^..previously i already knew siwon but not as his fans. But i've falling in love with him after seeing this show just last week. I'm so late.. hahahaha..are they using script for all of acting & dialogue during the show right? But I really hope they have relationship in real life. 

or maybe they have but already ended up now.. 

Liu Wen at the Laperla event

at 0:37 she was asked if she has ever given undergarments to a boyfriend, Liu Wen replies "No". Reporters then asked if its no she doesn't have a boyfriend or if its that she has a boyfriend but has never given it to him? Liu Wen laughs and replies "Aren't we here to talk about Laperla?"

Edited by cutie_panda
  • Like 5

@allnaturalcrunchtime_stv I think she is truly lovely in Harper's Bazaar Dec 2015 issue. From the LaPerla interview that @cutie_panda shared, she was leaving Hong Kong the next day... the question remains where her next destination will be. And she has deftly steered questions about her boyfriend back to the brand itself, in keeping with what her manager declared previously.

One more photo from this issue...

005yYQOngw1exis0jx54oj30w2178dwn.jpg

cr. FashionModels Weibo

• Like 7

Tencent News 腾讯新闻's 做范 interview of Siwon during the filming of the Piaget Possession CF is now released here.

I don't have time to translate the whole article for now... but here's an excerpt...

“那父亲会干涉你的恋爱吗?”“说实话,你的爸爸妈妈希望和你结婚的是中国人,所以我的爸爸妈妈希望和我结婚的是韩国人。但是最重要的是我喜不喜欢,如果我爱的女生是中国人,他们也是没问题的。”崔始源说道。

"Then will your parents interfere in your relationship?" Choi Siwon responded, "Honestly, your parents would hope you marry a Chinese, likewise my parents also hope I would marry a Korean. However, what is most important is whether it is someone I like or not. If the woman I love is a Chinese, they will also have no objections."

:wub:

Some photos from the interview... with the ring.

cr. inews.qq.com

To my mind,it is a big hintThe interviewer did not mention nationality in the question.Why on earth sw had to refer nationality in his answer especially"Chinese".Does it mean having a Chinese girl friend is in his mind or What did he imply?:phew::phew::phew:

• Like 6

LW's latest IG update:

12139871_519983861497790_220133621_n.jpg

Love the upswept hairdo and outfit...who's the cute accessory? :P She's got heels on and he's still taller than her...sorry, Siwon buddy, you lose there! :lol: Observe their arms around each other's waists...I hope Siwon isn't the jealous type. I haven't watched Siwon's latest serial at all, but maybe Liu Wen isn't happy that he's getting cozy with a female co-star? ;)

I love how everyone is oohing and aahing over this update; if it had been Siwon looking so comfortable with an eligible female other than Liu Wen, I doubt all the comments would be so positive. We women are so typical! :lol:

• Like 4