|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

or maybe siwon already met liu wen's parents ( maybe not )...but they just keep in secret , like when they done a photoshoots for elle...the interwiewer asked liu wen that was true that siwon asked or brought her to a secret date...but she just smiled not answered that question...sorry...just my delulu mind :);):P

Nila, that was...TOO SOON...:lol:

Taking a look at that resort's website...wow, very fancy indeed...I highly doubt Liu Wen is staying there for work. I'm guessing the place was specially selected in advance by two participants just like Guam was, and that the two lovebirds will be meeting there soon for a lovely time together with family even if that time will likely be brief?

• Like 2

Guest Nila.A.1409

@bibidep...it's a piaget bracelet ;):)

siwon weibo update...

On my way to the VIP premiere. see you soon #tothefore
  • 9f488b4djw1eupnqlr2f6j20k00k0gp0.jpg
  • for who....see you soon mr.choi siwon....:)
Edited by Nila.A.1409

Guest bibidep

Beautiful like this but not with the man.......sad.

去年今天8.3,#刘雯#在深圳,这是主页君第一次见到表姐,美哭了[好囧],以下送上主页君独家珍藏(签名照我就不炫耀了哈哈哈),你是我成长路上最好的榜样ee858c.png,愿一路与你共同成长[心][心][心]

0066nCfojw1eupqbamq4nj30k00t4di1.jpg

0066nCfojw1eupqb98634j318g0rewok.jpg

0066nCfojw1eupqba4qm9j30k00snmzx.jpg

Edited by bibidep

Guest bibidep

You don't have to look any more, she is not there.   Well, who is the lucky girl to have this man in life??  Good looking man!!!  He is at the movie Premiere now.

CLfQmbhUEAAYK9s.jpg

CLfKRqoUcAAcY68.jpg

CLe8skfUsAAyyi8.jpg

CLfIHJbUsAEm04K.jpg

a71cfc3djw1eupquvr15zj20k00k0q78.jpg

CLfLPpbUcAAeHTx.jpg

Edited by bibidep

Guest Nila.A.1409

from siwonliuwen ig...

is there a tiffany bracelets on ur right wrist mr.choi that u tried to hide it ??? he he he...delulu again :P

Edited by Nila.A.1409

Beautiful like this but not with the man.......sad.

去年今天8.3,#刘雯#在深圳,这是主页君第一次见到表姐,美哭了[好囧],以下送上主页君独家珍藏(签名照我就不炫耀了哈哈哈),你是我成长路上最好的榜样ee858c.png,愿一路与你共同成长[心][心][心]

The stunning photos were taken a year ago today, when Liu Wen was in Shenzhen. The poster shared the photos except for the one she autographed, and said that Liu Wen is the best role model.

• Like 3

Guest bibidep

Liu Wen may be in China again on August 29 for the auction and all the money will donate to the UNICEF.   The girlfriend is going to do some good stuff Iike the man she love.

#型格瑜伽#酷夏来袭,超炫的W酒店特别打造史无前例的瑜伽大爬梯:现场DJ律动、霓虹灯光,还请来炙手可热的表姐@刘雯 亲临现场,更有国际新派瑜伽大师 Tara Stiles和你一起出“线”,还有@北京长安街W酒店 特别准备的超值入住套餐。微信扫描下方二维码抢票,夏末出线!

8396fbc1jw1euppbb4hnij20jh0b50up.jpg

8396fbc1jw1euppb7tgktj207y07x3zh.jpg

This is what Mun+Won said:   

满满有爱的大表姐#刘雯# 与业界良心W酒店共同决定,在W酒店的The Store精品店内限时售卖这款全球限量瑜伽服!所得款项将如数捐给UNICEF联合国儿童基金会帮助全世界的困境儿童充分实现潜能! 

Edited by bibidep

i want to see them posing together :rolleyes:

siwon-ah....is that too much to ask

I think we probably shouldn't expect them to attend any functions together; ditto any new pics of them on their SNSs. It makes sense that the relationship has to be kept under wraps till after Siwon's enlistment; that way, his 'eligibility' to a primarily female audience is maintained during such a long absence. The question mark over the relationship may also serve to generate interest during those two years. That all sounds rather cynical, but I can't believe that someone as carefully managed as Siwon would have a team telling him to do otherwise.

So, to the uninitiated, that was just a good show which Siwon and Liu Wen put on for us on LFIL. It's only those of us in the know who track every minute detail and put two and two together who know what's really going on. It's only on occasion that we'll have folks like dear Jiwon who have nothing to hide who'll give us a glimpse into the relationship. Hang on tight, shippers; surviving on scraps for a couple of years will be mighty tough!

• Like 1

Guest bibidep

Wow Siwon is really a Prince, his mother history is translated to English below.  I hope he know how to choose a wife that match well with him in everything.   So far I think Liu Wen is the girl that can match with him the most in personality, the look, kind and sincere heart, virgin up to today, no party and hang around, and have a First Lady look when they are together next to each other, but don't know if the past had anything can prevent their relationship.  

CLfmztmUcAAA5Ca.jpg

Edited by bibidep

@anbi: "有传崔始源的绯闻对象刘雯曾经去探班,崔始源就拒绝回应,导演也立刻护驾:“人家都说不说了,你还问?”" --> There was a rumour that Liu Wen had visited Siwon on set, Siwon immediately refused to answer and the director also said: "He doesn't want to say and you still ask?"

Personally, Siwon is at an age where he could marry someone if he really wanted to and I think that even if he wants to, SM can't really stop him. But I think he takes his members' reactions into account because they probably don't want another incident to occur. On the other hand, I think Siwon and Liu Wen are people who prefers to stay under the media radar and prefer to stay in low-profile. I don't necessary think that he's staying private with their relationship status due to being afraid of the fans' reactions. I think he's doing it to protect Liu Wen, himself, their family members and on Siwon's side, his fellow SJ members too. I think during the promotion rounds, the cast of To the Fore (including the director) is under a strict schedule regime. For example, according to some IG fans, they said that Siwon and the cast members had an interview with Apple Media before the premiere. And it seems that for the cast members, the schedule is something like this: travel to the next city (that's 3-5hours of traveling depending on location)--> settle down for a bit --> interview(s) --> get ready for the premiere --> travel to the premiere's location --> premiere/events starts --> after event is done go back to hotel  -->  repeat for the rest of the other promotional days.

And to end off, here's a clip of all of the main stars of To the Fore walking up to the stage:

• Like 3