|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Guest bibidep

Hahaha think about Liu Wen went to the hospital may be because of his food.  The way he cook I don't think I want to eat, I'm scare hahah.  Look like he told her to eat that red food plate.

005Up3gJgw1esky3dqbiaj30c80vbdld.jpg

005Up3gJgw1esky38bvkdj30c80vb0xz.jpg

credit to the owner on the pictures

Guest bibidep

I can't stop looking at this picture....Goshhh so bright beautiful and look a real newlywed couple.

0060wjSvjw1eslbue7ub9j30sg16o7n4.jpg

Credit to JSTVweibo

Guest bibidep

Now she happy to look at his face, not like before too shy.

0060wjSvjw1esl2pyz98og30b4066arn.gif

683da83ejw1esl1w5ylgrj20hs0vktk0.jpg

Credit to the owner on the picture

Edited by bibidep

Guest bibidep

Siwon picture with luggage was from yesterday, Liu Wen I'm not sure. But her pants was the one she wear yesterday on the picture she took with the Pink stair I love you. 

P.S.  Liu Wen luggage picture is the old one from Episode one she came to Korea, so not new.

0060wjSvjw1esljiybrjxj31400u0e81.jpg

This is old pictures

0060wjSvjw1esljiwe8jfj31kw1kw7n6.jpg

0060wjSvjw1esljiwqtdxj30sg0sgwjk.jpg

Credit to Mun+Won

Edited by bibidep

Guest bibidep

This is what she wear yesterday.  Look like she help the new Model girls.  

Edit:  She wear the same pants but the picture above with her with the luggage was the old one.

d6119cebjw1esl7zrh9yxj20dc0hsjtf.jpg

d6119cebjw1esl7zs81j3j20dc0hsabi.jpg

d6119cebjw1esl7zsrm78j20dc0hsgnb.jpg

Credit to the owners of the picture.

Edited by bibidep

Guest bibidep

This picture look like she in some where may be Guam with her personal manager. No gifts bracelets at all.

593b7b6fjw1esl8ta6qo5j20p60p678n.jpg

Credit to the owner on the picture

Edited by bibidep

No gifts bracelets at all.

​Um, how can you tell? You can't see her other hand at all.

And I think I've seen that picture of her wheeling her luggage before; I don't think it's new. I seem to recall her being garbed similarly when she first came to Korea.

Do we even have any absolute confirmation that either one of them is in Guam? And why Guam, of all places? Seems to be quite a random choice; if they wanted a nice beach, Sanya on Hainan Island, China, would've been a more obvious pick, and I'm sure they must have nice beaches in Korea, too. Makes me wonder whether the couple is picking the itinerary and all the activities they're doing together, and the TV crew has to accommodate them and is invited to tag along. :lol:

Guest bibidep

​No gifts bracelets at all.

​Um, how can you tell? You can't see her other hand at all.

​Take a look all the pictures I posted on the above, all news pictures came from yesterday, except the luggage I know from episode 1.  Also the one you posted where she sit on the step with the pink color, had the words I love you all over.  For sure after the News came out they are dating, he and her stop wearing them.  About the Guam, all just guessing nothing confirm.  For me I still believe they are done with their segment but a lot of fans still think will be more for them.  We don't have to wait for long to confirm because if they do go somewhere to film we will have some news or pictures circulate around in the next few days, hahah even the boyfriend may leak some hints by himself.

Here one more picture from yesterday.

4c56dd36jw1esl8dk11kjj22io1w07wi.jpg

Credit to Liuwenweibo

Edited by bibidep

Guest approximately

All the videos of WGM from alvin good girl are now blocked by youtube due to copyright. Btw, Hi everyone. I'm new here. can't keep hiding myself anymore, been secretly reading all your comments for too long, guess it's time to reveal myself and join you guys lol.

Guest bibidep

All the videos of WGM from alvin good girl are now blocked by youtube due to copyright. Btw, Hi everyone. I'm new here. can't keep hiding myself anymore, been secretly reading all your comments for too long, guess it's time to reveal myself and join you guys lol.

​Hello and welcome to WonWen thread.  Come to join us.  If you have anything related to WonWen please bring them here.   Are you sure they block them, I just check it still work for me.

Guest approximately

​Hello and welcome to WonWen thread.  Come to join us.  If you have anything related to WonWen please bring them here.   Are you sure they block them, I just check it still work for me.

It said '​This video contains content from Jiangsu TV 长江龙新媒体有限公司, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.' I dont know if that's because of my internet or what because i just moved to a new place and now using university's internet but before i was at home and the videos were working just fine. Anyway, thanks for the welcome. If I found anything interesting about wonwen i'll come and update here real quick but normally i couldnt find anything because you guys are faster lol. Here is probably the best source of wonwen's news i think lol.

Guest bibidep

It said '​This video contains content from Jiangsu TV 长江龙新媒体有限公司, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.' I dont know if that's because of my internet or what because i just moved to a new place and now using university's internet but before i was at home and the videos were working just fine. Anyway, thanks for the welcome. If I found anything interesting about wonwen i'll come and update here real quick but normally i couldnt find anything because you guys are faster lol. Here is probably the best source of wonwen's news i think lol.

​Oh may be your country block them, I live in the USA no problem at all.  If you want to watch no sub then you can go to the link below.

http://klivebystar.blogspot.com/2015/01/jiangsu-tv-v1.html

Guest approximately

​Oh may be your country block them, I live in the USA no problem at all.  If you want to watch no sub then you can go to the link below.

http://klivebystar.blogspot.com/2015/01/jiangsu-tv-v1.html

​I'm now worried because I understand a bit of chinese but i dont know korean at all so i wouldnt under what oppa would say. What if the next episode came and I still couldnt figure out where to watch it. Hmmm. but thanks anyway :)

@approximately I have had the same issue since yesterday afternoon - I think the production company has blocked access to it based on country, so I can neither view it on their official channel, nor on alvin goodgirl's channel. :( Guess I'll be depending on everyone else who still has access for details from now on. Aishh... just when it is getting to 3 Meals a Day WonWen edition... :crazy:

Guest bibidep

Here we go if any body live in the country have this sight seeing place then we will know where he at right now.  Siwon update his SNS with the picture below on May 30, 2015 at 12:34PM Korea time.  I told you he is the one give us hint hahah.

CGOUNnRUkAEmXUJ.jpg

Credit to Siwon Twitter

Guest bibidep

That's it....he is in Guam now.  We just wait for Liu Wen and the production team if they join him for filming or he just went for his own vacation there.  This is one of the picture the tourist just post about 20 minutes ago from Guam.  The weather are the same.11325224_1456993481278603_483535177_n.jp

Guest bibidep

Bad news!!!  I think they said no show for this week because of technical problem so they will resume next week  Below is the news and our sweethearts please if you have time can you translate for us, thank you.   How can I wait for another week....ahhhhh too long.

新浪娱乐讯 江苏卫视[微博]每周日晚上22:00播出的真人秀节目《咱们相爱吧》5月31日将停播一周。

江苏卫视通知如下:

原定于本周日5月31日播出的《我们相爱吧》因技术原因调整当天播出版面而临时暂停播出,整体节目进度顺延一周,特此告知。   

据悉,《我们相爱吧》是江苏卫视引进韩国MBC电视台的明星恋爱真人秀节目,该节目由林心如[微博]&任重[微博]、崔始源[微博]&刘雯[微博]、乔任梁[微博]&徐璐六位明星们组成假想情侣,进行假想情侣生活。(实习生张凯风/文)