|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Choi Siwon in Uno Magazine 2015 Issue |with ShiLiu couple bracelet| | CREDIT mun+won

0060wjSvjw1esfutv120dj30mh0e0juh.jpg

tumblr_nm2xe0NNtq1qbfvr8o1_500.jpg

150415-mensuno-siwon-2.jpg

Siwon Interview Translation link: http://sup3rjunior.com/2015/04/18/mens-uno-magazine-march-2015-issue-siwon-translation-from-150415/  | CREDIT http://sup3rjunior.com/

I'm lost for words on how consistent this couple in wearing the Tiff bracelet!!! My love for this couple overflows up to end of my life!.  Always and forever ShiLiu couple!:wub::wub::wub::rolleyes:

• Like 3

Guest Nila.A.1409

Liu Wen at Tommy Hilfiger Event Tonight...look at that T Bracelet in her hand...

• bd8f95cdjw1eshx4w4aq2j20bv0hswfn.jpg
  • from mun + won weibo...

He said he hasn't meet the right one yet

hehe 

​That magazine came out in March before our two lovebirds had even met. Which begs the question...what's this about him wearing the bracelet for the photo shoot when he wasn't even supposed to have received it at that point in time?

Something must have gotten lost somewhere along the way, I suppose.

Guest bibidep

That magazine interview happen in March 2015, and the box of jewelry from the magazine company, they had earings and everything in the box, what a coincidence that they chose the Tiffany bracelet for him to wear at that time too.  The one that Liu Wen gave him happen on April 22, 2015, more than a month later.  I guess no one can predict what happen for the future because I don't think Siwon ever imagine that Liu Wen bought the Tiffany couple bracelets for them to keep for their memories of the two people in love.  Fate and destiny also play a role in their relationship.

Guest bibidep

The magazine above also the old one from last year.  We need to see the one come out after May, 2015.   His latest picture posted in his SNS is very interesting, the caption tranlated to English mean """I love you always, don't fall sick, stay healthy"""" ending with a heart.  Now I know why Liu Wen liked his picture because the message look like for her, even Heechul his band mate comment to his picture that the the dog didn't look sick hahah. She got sick when she in Korea last few weeks and he was accompanied her to the hospital and stay with her until she slept.   How sweet and care from her man.   I remember one of his answered from the interview that our sweetheart translated for us, he did say he will be by her side by first instance when she need him.   Wow... It's true.

Edited by bibidep

This is just for fun, but I looked it up and it's interesting to note Siwon and Liu Wen's zodiac (both Eastern and Western) signs. Siwon is a Tiger/Aries (quite analogous to one another; both signs are on the fiery side, and are dominant, self-oriented, and passionate) while Liu Wen is a Rabbit/Aquarius (also roughly analogous to one another; both signs are on the earthier, airier side, and are gentle, introspective, and definitely 'lighter' and harder to pin down than most other signs). Their zodiac signs (both Eastern and Western) seem to be quite at odds with one another, and I was stunned by the accuracy (based on what we've seen on the show and what we know of Liu Wen and Siwon) of some online love compatibility horoscopes I've been reading:

"Your combination needs great effort from both sides for you will never keep pace with each other. The male tiger is energetic, ambitious, resolute and loyal, which are attractive for the female rabbit. However, when come closer, the sensitive female rabbit may be made nervous by the male tiger's impulsion and boldness. Oppositely, the gental and cultivated female rabbit may appeal to the male tiger's taste at first, but her depression and unease may also make the male tiger feel boring after a long time."

"Cool Aquarius gets overwhelmed by the Ram's passion and physicality—there's way too much touching, grabbing and kissing for the airy Aquarian temperament. If you're determined to be together, push yourselves to go beyond platonic borders by traveling, taking classes, even performing on stage together. Closeness breeds more ennui than affection. Cultivate mystery through time apart. Your independent signs need to develop your own lives, then reunite with thrilling tales from the road."

Researching their horoscopes and determining if they're a good match makes for really fun reading!

11_carine_roitfeld_harpers_bazaar_in_the

so is it true that they filmed their last episode already? ;(

At this point, no one really knows if they have filmed their last episodes already but if they did, wouldn't the Chinese news media mention it or wouldn't the Chinese news media say that they are looking for new people to join unless they are only planning to do it for one season only. But if they do it for one season, it would be kinda weird and strange as Jiangsu TV tends to air their variety shows for more than one season.

I personally think that they are still filming but because Liu Wen had to be be at Cannes last week, they probably stopped filming and would be resuming either sometime this or next week as there are still filmed episodes waiting to air. And the episode they aired two days ago dates back to April 22nd as that was when the film festival was. So, we will probably see the airport scene two weeks from now?

@mywebfoot yeah i saw you and @liddi when i was backtracking this thread :) i don't know why i am liking this couple when siwon is not my bias (suju is not my bias group) and i don't know single bit about liu wen (her resume is impressive!). most probably their chemistry. now i always come back to this thread to look for their update :sweatingbullets: today i started to go around tumblr and search about them.  

• Like 3

Guest bibidep

@mywebfoot yeah i saw you and @liddi when i was backtracking this thread :) i don't know why i am liking this couple when siwon is not my bias (suju is not my bias group) and i don't know single bit about liu wen (her resume is impressive!). most probably their chemistry. now i always come back to this thread to look for their update :sweatingbullets: today i started to go around tumblr and search about them.  

​Welcome to the WonWen thread!!!  Also other news members too.  Come to join us and have fun.   Thank you for your pictures.  If you find anything related to this couple please share them here.  

This is the new MV for the couple.  I think both of the songs Siwon chose to sing for his girlfriend Liu Wen.  I don't know how to post the video from todou, if any of you know how please help us to post the video in here thank you.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/0Q-35hURcZc/?resourceId=0_06_02_99

Here another one with someone else sing.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/k32oRfJC928/?FR=LIAN

Edited by bibidep

@missauditor Hi!! So glad to see you here! Come and join us in WonWen love :) 

Saw this interview with Liu Wen by Me! Magazine Hong Kong. Although it was from Nov 2011, she said some pretty interesting things about her ideal boyfriend, and her respect and love for her parents, which makes me think of Siwon, his love for his parents, and their relationship now.

Translation:

"I do not understand what is love"

Perhaps I did not understand what is love, but only felt that person is really good looking, or something like that.
[Q: ... traits that attract you.]
Now, I put all my passion, my everything into my work.
My work is my boyfriend. 
Many people do not believe it but it is true.
In school, when people asked if this girl was beautiful, [they] never felt she was beautiful, only that that girl is really tall, and they feel pressurized being with her. That's what my schoolmates said. (laughs)
A guy does not have to be handsome! But he needs to be...
[Q: Does he need to be tall?]
This [Love] is a kind of fate. It's hard to specify how it should be like.
However, to me, it is better if he has a sense of humour. That would make it easier to communicate. And he must have a sunny disposition. That is, not too depressing.
He should also be good to my parents, because in this day and age, it is not easy to be parents... bringing us up and everything else. So I believe that we must be filial to our parents.
Actually I am someone who really misses home. Basically I would cry each time there is a fashion week, over different things. Sometimes it is because I miss home; others, because I am exhausted from work; yet others because I was lost and could not find my way home.
My parents are my greatest source of strength for persevering.

[Q: Being alone away from home, your cooking skills should be pretty good?]
Actually I love to entertain, love to cook for people.
I remember while we were in NY for Fashion Week, we would get together with a few models and the fashion editor, for a meal. I would cook eggs in different ways - fried eggs, scrambled eggs, fried rice with eggs. It's like being with the family.

• Like 4

Guest bibidep

Thank you @liddi for the translation.  Because you had that interview I will post their childhood pictures so we can see them hahah.

Siwon....

5fc83eddgw1eshj9kyb2oj208c08pdfx.jpg5fc83eddgw1eshj9mwiy8j20az06q74p.jpg

Liu Wen....

5fc83eddgw1eshj9s1nibj20hs0hswg1.jpg

5fc83eddgw1eshj9zfbnyj20h00h077l.jpg

Credit to the onwer on the pictures