|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

I don't know how to read Chinese.  Can any of you check these out if the caption title that Liu Wen posted on her Weibo comments are the same what the fans translated.  Siwon reposted both of her comments.  Liu Wen so serious about her love life, I hope at the end she will have what she's looking for.  She deserved the best for that.

我认真对待每一件事,感情更是如此。你能感受到吗?[求关注][羞嗒嗒]

I am serious in every matter. Even more so for relationships. Can you feel it?

我记得所有的美好,即使他有很多味道!

@bibidep

The first sentence is correctly translated.

The 2nd sentence says "I remember all the beautiful times, even though [it] has so many flavours" (not quite sure whether the 2nd part is correctly translated - someone with better Chinese proficiency than me, please help to correct!)

• Like 2

Guest bibidep

Ok here is the news about Siwon and Liu Wen from Korea.  I don't know Korean so we may need to wait for the translation.

'섹시한 신혼부부' 최시원-리우웬, 中 패션지 표지 장식

20150518_1431913320_37797500_1_99_201505

[TV리포트=박설이 기자] 슈퍼주니어 최시원과 중국 모델 리우웬이 중국 유명 패션지 표지에서 섹시한 신혼부부로 변신했다.

17 일 중국 패션지 엘르 차이나의 편집장인 샤오쉐는 자신의 웨이보(중국 SNS)에 6월호 표지를 장식한 모델을 공개했다. 중국판 '우리 결혼했어요'에서 가상부부로 호흡을 맞추고 있는 최시원과 리우웬이 그 주인공이다. 표지에서 최시원과 리우웬은 장난스러우면서도 야릇한 신혼부부 분위기를 연출해 시선을 모았다.

흰 셔츠에 검은 바지를 입은 최시원은 셔츠의 단추를 반 정도 풀어 탄탄한 가슴을 드러낸 채 의자에 앉아 익살스런 표정과 포즈를 취했다. 리우웬은 그런 최시원을 뒤에서 끌어안고 환하게 미소를 짓고 있다. 리우웬의 손이 최시원의 셔츠 사이로 살짝 들어가 섹시한 분위기를 자아낸다.

최시원과 리우웬이 표지 모델로 나선 해당 잡지는 20일 중국 전역에서 발간될 예정이다.

한 편 최시원과 리우웬은 MBC '우리 결혼했어요'의 정식 중국판인 장쑤위성TV '우리 사랑하기로 했어요'에서 가상부부로 출연 중이다. 두 사람은 이 프로그램에서 중국어, 영어로 소통하며 국경을 넘은 연인 '케미'를 보여주며 '석류부부'라는 애칭까지 얻으며 중국 팬들에게 뜨거운 사랑을 받고 있다.

박설이 기자 manse@tvreport.co.kr / 사진=샤오쉐 웨이보

Copyright ⓒ TV리포트(tvreport.co.kr), 무단 전재 및 재배포 금지

Guest Nila.A.1409

according to google translates , their conversations in weibo means...

I take seriously everything, feeling even more so. Can you feel it? Liu Wen

@ Liu Wen: I am serious about everything, feeling even more so. Can you feel it? Siwon

I remember all the good, even if he has a lot of flavor! Liu Wen

@ Liu Wen: I remember all the good, even if he has a lot of flavor! Siwon

Google Translate for Business:Translator Toolkit

Fun fact... my apologies if it was already mentioned here.

Their official Chinese nickname on the program is 石榴 - a play on their names.

石 = Shi from his Chinese name 崔始源 Cui Shi Yuan

榴 = Liu from her name 刘雯 Liu Wen

However, the words 石榴 actually means the fruit, pomegranate.

So in China, they are dubbed the Pomegranate Couple :lol:

Guest H1sna

what does "haicho" mean?? sorry I don't know how to write it in chinese but I heard them said "haicho" many time!!!

@H1sna

害羞 Hai Xiu means "Shy". Siwon says that Liu Wen is always shy, and now it has become a form of teasing for him since they cleared up their misunderstandings in Ep5. He teases her about it as well during the bathtub photoshoot below:

[she holds up a sign which says "I really like you. Do you like me too?" ]

SW: Let's start

LW: Let's start

SW: I don't understand.

I don't understand what it says.

LW: What does this say?

SW: I'm shy! (害羞)

LW: I count 1,2,3 then you start to read it

Edited by liddi
  • Like 1

Guest AlexMao

My issue with episode 5 wasn't so much the content but the music. It's like the PD intentionally decided to use music that prolonged any intense/non-cute moments between the two and just didn't really let until the photo shoot when things were more relaxed/fun.

Guest H1sna

we are waiting for english sub of epis5..There isn't soo much to translate soo it has to be already done...when can we have the video subduded pllz??

Guest bibidep

Here we go Engsub for Episode 5.   Thank you Mia and Alvin Goodgirl for the Sub.  They did a wonderful job.

Credit to Mia/Alvingoodgirl

Guest bibidep

OMG after I watch the Sub....I feel so scare to think about what happen to the Airport scenes in Korea.   Oh my I hope not one of them stop and discontinue the show because they have some trouble with each other.  Wow...we have to wait for at least 1 more month to know the true, aaaaahhhhhhh 1 month is too long for me, I want the truth now so I can move on with my life.   In this episode both of them confessed they like each other.    Siwon also confessed with Liu Wen that he did has a girlfriend before and because they always have to hide and lie, he said people asked him he still said no even he had one.   I was right, he want to date openly that's why he join this program.   Liu Wen too scare to get hurt in the relationship, sometimes you need to experience the up and down of your love life to learn a good lesson for the next one.  Siwon had more experience on this so he won't get hurt that easy but if anything go wrong for Liu Wen for sure she will need a lot of time to forget.

Edited by bibidep

Guest bibidep

Siwon's sister Jiwon like 2 of Liu Wen pictures in Instagram.   Liu Wen in Europe now.

CFVNOCtUkAAkH5K.jpg

Credit to TSWW

Guest bibidep

I think Liu Wen is the one that bought the Tiffany couple bracelets.  Next episode she will give him in the room when he said every one go out so Liu Wen can kiss him, it's not a kiss but the bracelets.   The dress that Liu Wen wear for the Tango dance is from Siwon and it was Gucci......I think Siwon addicted to Gucci brand hahah.   The last dress that he gave to Liu Wen also from Gucci.

I think Liu Wen is the one that bought the Tiffany couple bracelets.  Next episode she will give him in the room when he said every one go out so Liu Wen can kiss him, it's not a kiss but the bracelets.   The dress that Liu Wen wear for the Tango dance is from Siwon and it was Gucci......I think Siwon addicted to Gucci brand hahah.   The last dress that he gave to Liu Wen also from Gucci.

​hi, someone form tieba said when siwon ask camera guy go out, he already had T bracelet on his wrist. SO the surprise liu wen talked about is not the bracelet, most possibility means walking on red carpet with siwon as couple.

• Like 2

Guest bibidep

​hi, someone form tieba said when siwon ask camera guy go out, he already had T bracelet on his wrist. SO the surprise liu wen talked about is not the bracelet, most possibility means walking on red carpet with siwon as couple.

​Hi, welcome to WonWen thread.  Yes, you are correct, I just watch at the end of the Episode Siwon already had the bracelet on his wrist.  Thank you.  If you have any news from Baidu can you post them here for us too.