|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

@H1sna Tonight's episode (unsubbed) should not be available yet on the official Youtube channel since the episode is not over yet. However, you can check out their channel here later... not sure when it will be posted since this is the first time I am following it live :) 

Guest hannie91_stv

Thank you million times @liddi

I watched the episode and I read the Elle article. Love is really in the air. Liu Wen looks for a serious relationship and she has met a responsible man. On the other hand, her pure heart with sincerity is something Siwon treasure but never expect. It's a big surprise for him and he realized "God has a better plan for their life" for bringing them here together. Jiangsu TV said that they screened many applications and "calculated" for a good match, I think they've done their job nicely. I am happy that we can follow their sweet relationship and together with them, patiently waiting for the day it blooms <3

Guest bibidep

Liu Wen, Jiwon (Siwon's sister) and Vanness Wu liked Siwon messages about Need Space and Time.  Liu Wen like his video about not feel comfortable too.

CFNwUCNUkAAvPyQ.jpg

Credit to Lindachrst

Guest wishstarz

@bibidep thank you for recommending LiuWen/Siwon!  Did a marathon watching of the 4 episodes this weekend and still trying to get caught up on the thread...only on page 9!

Such heart tugging preview for episode 5, they are really getting real, ignoring pretenses and showing themselves as individuals letting down the barriers...wow...so vulnerable.

I hope they find happiness with each other, if not, may they find their own road to love. 

Guest TA380

Here is a very rough, poor translation of the ELLE interview... left out details here and there, but the main gist should be there. Please be forewarned that my Chinese is just passable, so apologies in advance for any mistakes! Note that the article is written from the point of view of the ELLE journalist. @TA380 please feel free to correct and add on :)

Hidden Content

​You did a good job. :)

Guest TA380

In today episode, Liu Wen said that if she tell Siwon that she like him, she will feel that she is very stupid, because he is joking but she is telling the truth. 

Guest bibidep

@bibidep thank you for recommending LiuWen/Siwon!  Did a marathon watching of the 4 episodes this weekend and still trying to get caught up on the thread...only on page 9!

Such heart tugging preview for episode 5, they are really getting real, ignoring pretenses and showing themselves as individuals letting down the barriers...wow...so vulnerable.

I hope they find happiness with each other, if not, may they find their own road to love. 

​Hello dear friend, come here to have fun.   Episode 5 is the beginning of their happiness.  Not like what the preview show.  It is for real dating, not a reality show any more hahah.

Edited by bibidep

Guest bibidep

I watched the episode and I read the Elle article. Love is really in the air. Liu Wen looks for a serious relationship and she has met a responsible man. On the other hand, her pure heart with sincerity is something Siwon treasure but never expect. It's a big surprise for him and he realized "God has a better plan for their life" for bringing them here together. Jiangsu TV said that they screened many applications and "calculated" for a good match, I think they've done their job nicely. I am happy that we can follow their sweet relationship and together with them, patiently waiting for the day it blooms <3

Thank you for your translation of the Magazine.  So sweet that they both feel good with each other.  Liu Wen just want to be on the show to have a date and if it work out she will get marry too, not just for money, popularity or play around.   He did post the message on his social network about ""God has a better plan for their life""  so what ever he feel he posted them in there.

Edited by bibidep

Guest bibidep

Here is a very rough, poor translation of the ELLE interview... left out details here and there, but the main gist should be there. Please be forewarned that my Chinese is just passable, so apologies in advance for any mistakes! Note that the article is written from the point of view of the ELLE journalist. @TA380 please feel free to correct and add on :)

Hidden Content

​Thank you, thank you for your translation dear, anything better than nothing hahah.  I'm so happy for them, seeing them for real it just like a dream for me.  The least expect become the real one.

Guest Nila.A.1409

@siwonie407...i think it's not bad mood...maybe feeling sick like his posted in his instagram before...( i just saw before fr his fanbase twitter that the mc fr stevemadden party so annoying something like that...).

Liu Wen is just a...wonder. If you've seen her on catwalks or in photos, the image she projects is so fierce, so sexy, so glamorous; she looks like a woman who can do and get anything she wants (like all supermodels). And yet when you see her on the show, she's so shy, so painfully awkward that she can't even look a man in the eyes; she's just the polar opposite of the image we have of a supermodel. Think of people like Kate Moss, Naomi Campbell, Linda Evangelista...such wild, hedonistic lifestyles, and totally in line with their professional personas. And then you have Liu Wen...such a good girl, so traditionally Chinese, who despite living in New York by herself has managed to hold true to her values and who obviously hasn't been corrupted by the temptations and pressures that New York and the modelling world have to offer. And believe me, I know of girls who've had traditional Asian upbringings, but the moment they make it out to the West by themselves, those values go right out the window. It's so easy to succumb, and yet Liu Wen has managed not to. What a rare jewel of a woman! I mean, supermodels don't grow on trees (let alone the first Asian supermodel), and she's young, she's rich, she's beautiful, she's successful in her chosen field; she could probably get nearly any man she wants (white, black, you name it) if she set out to, and yet she hasn't because of her values and how she was raised.

Now I almost don't want her to be with Siwon because such a perfect specimen of a woman should be with a male counterpart whom is just as idealized (and I'm not sure Siwon fits that mold).

Really, can you think of any other supermodel (and I hate to be this blunt but there's no other way to put it) who would be a virgin at the age of 27? My goodness, to most traditional Asian guys, Liu Wen must be the most immensely ideal woman! 

• Like 7

Following through from the Top Model video posted earlier, here's some more Liu Wen love:

For Coach - just gorgeous: https://vimeo.com/117131110

For Gap - when she appeared near the end of this video, I almost gasped; that's how good she looked:

Again for Gap:

Looking so beautifully polished with Dree Hemingway for Esprit in Italy: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/RsFzGM6A6OU

For H&M; the longer version with Natasha Poly and Liya Kebede is on H&M's official channel:

And finally, showcasing that stunning smile and adorable personality in this profile from Videofashion:

• Like 2

Guest bibidep

I wonder who is Peggy from HongKong...She sent to Siwon's sister a necklace from Piaget.  Goshhhh she received a lot of expensive gifts.    Anyhow this is the link from youtube for Episode 5 Raw.

Credit to Yamahsita Yunko

Guest bibidep

I just rewatch the episode 5, Liu Wen's friend ask Siwon if he has a girlfriend can he spend more time, and he answered He can't....this is one of the big problem for the man if he want to date and he has no time.  I still wonder why he so up set since in HongKong....May be the sister posted that gift from Tiffany and everyone panic sent him question about that.  Look like this couple will have a tough time to achieve their goal.

Guest bibidep

I don't know how to read Chinese.  Can any of you check these out if the caption title that Liu Wen posted on her Weibo comments are the same what the fans translated.  Siwon reposted both of her comments.  Liu Wen so serious about her love life, I hope at the end she will have what she's looking for.  She deserved the best for that.

我认真对待每一件事,感情更是如此。你能感受到吗?[求关注][羞嗒嗒]

I am serious in every matter. Even more so for relationships. Can you feel it?

我记得所有的美好,即使他有很多味道!

I remember everything beautiful, even though he had many flavours (tasteful)

Credit the translated to Zeph/Mikolah

Edited by bibidep