Was gonna post this on the drama thread of Moon Lovers.. but it might be too mundane :D

Ji Soo is now following Kang Ha Neul on instagram!

Ci3nfqkVEAEWo2r.jpg

cr:scarletheartryeo
 well nvm was posted  already. Thanks :P

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for your updates! I am dead with THE CELEBRITY pics...OMG he is so perfect!  :wub: I also want him to be the lead in a drama...but more importantly I don't want his characters to be one side love anymore...poor boy! (I only forgive this time in SHR, but in the next one the girl have to love him since the start). Ah, I forgot that in Doctors Park Shin Hye is in love with his character? First love, but I think something tragic is going to happen to his character at the beginning. So I think he will be in like 5 episodes or something like that. I don't think he really was the lead in Page Turner, I think there were three main characters and only that, maybe his character and the one of Kim So Hyun were a bit more important than the other guy...but only a bit. I want him to play a villain...a real villain, or crazy one. 

On 5/28/2016 at 10:39 PM, jongski said:

credit weibo/kimjisoo

Ji Soo! :wub::wub:

Jisoo went to Damien Rice concert at Seoul Jazz Festival with Nam Joo Hyuk and Jisoo's friend (I think, because they followed each other on IG and that photo was from his friend IG, Han Joon Sung). Another pic, from the same IG account, but it looks like Han Joon Sung deleted this pic..

CjjXdIxUgAAqDeU.jpg

cr as tagged via jisoothailandfc

Jisoo IG update about Damien Rice

the caption are "meet again Damien Rice" and "the singer I like the most and the song I like the most" (the song is Elephant by Damien Rice)

aww..Jisoo really like Damien Rice, after went to Damien Rice concert together with Sassy Go Go cast (Lee Wongeun and Shin Jae Ha and other) last year..few days ago he went with Joohyuk :)

On 6/3/2016 at 8:38 PM, jongski said:

Ji Soo. Cast in the movie(?) Cultwo show :D

cr: xi via weibo/kjs

Jisoo and 2 his sunbaes from Prain TPC were casted in short movie to celebrate 10th anniversary of Radio SBS Power FM Cultwo Show. They already finished shooting. The short film will only have 10-minutes duration. That pic is update from Prain TPC few days ago, alongside explanation that 3 of them just recorded as guest on Cultwo Show radio show. The broadcast of radio show is next Saturday, 11th June, 3 pm. However, no news yet about the broadcast time of the short film.

Oohh think I lost way back here but late than never! So many updates.

Dont know theres weibo for Jisoo as well!! Anyone can provide me the link? Thank you in advance.

I think they're going to mention about the short film for Cultoshow this 11th when the guys are there.

Im really looking forward to Scarletheart but in the meantime, we will get a glimse of him in Doctors making waiting less pain :)

I wish there would be more drama and movie for him after Scarletheart but Europe trip with Joohyuk and friends has to come first!! I think he needs some time off tho like he mentioned in Celebrity Bromance that he thought of happiness recently..

Anyways, talk to you guys later!

Archived