Starting a Kpop dance cover group in Ottawa

Ruthxo

Hey :) My name's Ruth and I'm 17.

I'm planning on starting a Kpop dance cover group. It would be best if you lived in Ottawa that way we can meet up and practice together.
Some details about the group: 

- I'm interested in doing Kpop dance covers. 

- Preferably people between the ages of 15-20 but that's not the most important thing, as long as you like kpop and are interested than we can work something out. 

- Both girls and guys are welcome to join. 

Once we've practiced enough and everyone feels ready I'm thinking about entering some competitions and doing performances. 

- The group will have 7 members or more.

- I want to do both girl group covers and boy group covers. 
I hope to hear from you guys ☺.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@Ruthxo wait really?! Sorry for the late reply... to be honest I wasn't expecting you to respond. I'm definitely interested although I can't commit to anything :) btw just wondering do you have anyone confirmed in the group so far?? 

On 2017-08-03 at 7:12 PM, makyuu said:

@Ruthxo wait really?! Sorry for the late reply... to be honest I wasn't expecting you to respond. I'm definitely interested although I can't commit to anything :) btw just wondering do you have anyone confirmed in the group so far?? 

It's ok :) lol that's ok you can just try it out and see it ur interested, and no it's kinda hard to find people so it's just me right now but if u still want to make a group you can message me on ig @ ineedjungkookk since I'll be able to answer quicker ^^

On 2017-08-07 at 6:57 PM, Ruthxo said:

That's ok :) you can dm me on twitter, my twitter is @ pastel_kook

So I followed you on twitter, it's not letting me dm you though :( . My user on twitter is @ Makyuu_Kpop, hoping to get into better contact soon :) 

Archived