[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today episode is good and i loved it .. they both still arguing with disagreement in their investigation but at the end it just will make them more  closer ... some funny moments makes the whole episode interesting to watch.. the plot n the storyline are getting better in each episode now .. n hope next week episode will be more interesting and intriguing to watch ...

The cliffhanger just awesome with MH looked so shocked with teary eyes when she find out that  the investigation organization chart in DC bedroom ...

복면검사 김선아

@libra22,  I think DC is really careless being the mask man he sits around MH like that's the thing to do in his mask outfit leaving finger prints every where.. It's only a matter of time before MH or the other female prosecutor finds out who he is.. I also was wondering why he didn't disguise his voice..   

Today episode is good and i loved it .. they both still arguing with disagreement in their investigation but at the end it just will make them more  closer ... some funny moments makes the whole episode interesting to watch.. the plot n the storyline are getting better in each episode now .. n hope next week episode will be more interesting and intriguing to watch ...

The cliffhanger just awesome with MH looked so shocked with teary eyes when she find out that  the investigation organization chart in DC bedroom ...

@melchai,  I didn't see the part with mom picture is also there but she did get a good look at that group picture and I hope she starts to dig into everybody in that picture background and connect them all together at running and organization that links all the way to the prosecution judges and politician office..  HW and his dad will be thrown under the bus because those politician isn't going to lose they jobs trying to protect him and his son and the ex dirty cop no way..  

Ah....so it was an accidental kiss!

Well, a kiss is still a kiss....hehe

Hidden Content

​We' ll take it ... yeah as you said @libra22  a kiss is still a kiss... ha ha ..

​@melchai,  Ditto Chingu, I still can't believe she's the girl that played Kim Sam Soon LOL but she's cute 

@melchai,  I didn't see the part with mom picture is also there but she did get a good look at that group picture and I hope she starts to dig into everybody in that picture background and connect them all together at running and organization that links all the way to the prosecution judges and politician office..  HW and his dad will be thrown under the bus because those politician isn't going to lose they jobs trying to protect him and his son and the ex dirty cop no way..  

​Sooner or later MH will figure it out why all the documents, articles cutting involving all the persons involved are in the picture .. she might question DC later I hope ... HW n his dad will be punished by the politicians n i do hope SRN dad as a Minister of Justice will use his power to punished all the corrupt people in Jurisdictions department especially SMS  ...

Ah....so it was an accidental kiss!

Well, a kiss is still a kiss....hehe

Hidden Content

​We' ll take it ... yeah as you said @libra22  a kiss is still a kiss... ha ha ..

​@melchai,  Ditto Chingu, I still can't believe she's the girl that played Kim Sam Soon LOL but she's cute 

​Will she freaked out n find out the man behind the masked is DC or she will feel embarrassed  when she knew it was DC .. ha ha .. or she will kiss him again but this time around with full of passionate n she really fell in love with DC then realized that it was DC behind the mask ... ha ha .

Archived