[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@mau_cherry,  Episode 1 should be fully sub now @viki it was at 84% last night so I assume it should be done..  I'm thinking since nobody is recapping this drama I may do some depending on my live streaming site.. 

Thanks all you commentators that haven't abandon this drama I'm on board for the long haul because I have to see how he brings all them down and take back his fathers company even if he let a company manage it I won't him to take it all back and leave his mom in the poor house abandon her like she did him

1 & 2 is out with subs (I watched them) - but we have to wait for 3 & 4 again - I guess.

It´s a bit sad - about the Ratings - but I kinda knew it will be like that - again - this Show is not maded for the Grandmo, and Ma and Pa and Brother and Sister watching all together. I believe  the choice for the TV Program is still in the hands of the Elders. The Youth are more and more watching over Internet. Haven´t seen numbers for a Drama with 20% for such a long time. There is a change. Still - it is importend for the Actors - but I believe they will notice how much the Show is loved over more than only one channel. MP is not a Family Drama - and yes it is a bit weird - and I love it for that. But taste is different. I believe they knew about that when they started it. The Actors are great - and I love it. So let´s hope for the best!

And to be honest - right now - the rivals are strong too - and I hate that they are rivals. To say it like that. ;) 

Hahaha, I can't help looking at the above picture thinking about @kbleon. Since you have amassed over 11000 points posting only on Joo Sang-Wook sites, you must like that GIF picture of JSW's lips. It is good to know such a hardworking individual would enjoy a simple picture like that. I recommend MH to start enjoying those lips too, the second lead girl is kind of pretty and she and DC have already exchanged a hug. Aish!

@docster6  Hahahaha,  I actually like his eyes the most but above everything else, I like him coz he is an excellent actor, he never disappoints me when it comes to his acting skills:)

I must admit I did not see so many Dramas with him - but I loved him in TEN 1 & 2, he was great in Great Doctor too and I total fall for him in Birh of the Beauty. He can play so many different roles. Really an Actor I have to see more from. So I was happy when I found out that he signed for a new Drama. And he is just awesome here too. And I really hate Wrestling - so that will mean something. AddEmoticons00941

Guest ororomunroe

'Masked Prosecutor' How far can Joo Sang-wook hide it from Kim Seon-ah

photo597978.jpg

The May 28th episode of KBS 2TV's Wednesday & Thursday drama, "Masked Prosecutor", Min-hee (Kim Seon-ah) started suspecting that Dae-cheol (Joo Sang-wook) might be the masked man.

On this day, Min-hee asked Dae-cheol, "Why haven't you showed up for the last 10 years". As Dae-cheol responded it was because he was busy studying, Min-hee said, "Pervert doesn't give up that easily", which angered Dae-cheol momentarily.

Min-hee again asked Dae-cheol why he was limping and Dae-cheol said, "I sprained my ankle yesterday. I think I drank too much".

She also stepped closer to Dae-cheol and tried to smell him. Dae-cheol reacted, "You're gross. What are you doing"

The previous night, Min-hee was attacked by Jang-kwon (Park Yeong-gyoo) under the order by Sang-taek (Jeon Kwang-ryeol). Dae-cheol with his mask on got injured while he was saving her.

Whether or not Min-hee will soon figure out the masked man's true identity is drawing attention.

Source: http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-masked-prosecutor-how-far-can-joo-sang-wook-hide-it-from-kim-seon-ah-82533.html

Guest atiyam

I am STILL Here guys lurking quietly everyday looking at post and pictures. Thank you @kbleon for your constant updates and everyone else for your post. I am just living thru you guys because I do not like long waits in between subs. I will watch a big batch of episodes all at once. I am still rooting for you OTP and I wish the best for this drama. I really want to it to succeed  even placing in the top 20 will make me happy. Has anybody heard about the viewership for the Mask drama that airs on the same day. It is nothing we can really do but send good vibes. In drama land it seems so all come down to the first episode. Oh Well

Guest ororomunroe

28/05 Ratings:

AGB Korea: 

SBS Mask EP 2 - Nationwide #10 9.2% (+1.7%) | Seoul #10 9.5% (+1.5%) 

MBC Warm And Cozy EP 6 - Nationwide #16 7.5% (+0.5%) | Seoul #14 8.3% (+0.6%) 

KBS Masked Prosecutor EP 4 - 6.1% (+0.8%) 

TNmS Korea:

SBS Mask EP 2 - Nationwide #12 8.5% (+1.0%) | Seoul #12 9.8% (+1.0%)

MBC Warm And Cozy EP 6 - Nationwide #17 7.8% (+0.1%) | Seoul #10 11.0% (+1.9%)

KBS Masked Prosecutor EP 4 - Nationwide <7.4% | Seoul <7.0%

Guest atiyam

Thanks @ororomunroe, Just a FEWWWW more points and this drama can get in the running. I truly don't understand the South Korean viewing audience. I agree that most youth might go on line to watch episodes but what about the older viewers. I hope to see 8% or more next week. It's not all about the ratings to us but unfortunately a lot rides on an actors ability to procure sponsors and such. The more viewers the more money and more jobs offers. I will look at the bright side, a wonderful and talented cast that gets to work together and hopefully create lasting friendships. 

Archived