[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

JST go and visit HW in the slammer and they talk

Sounds like HW is threatening him about something

and a blackbox Hw tells JST he's 100% about something

and JST didn't like the sound of it

DC meets up with chicken little 

DC meets MH and stop her and he's

trying to distract her another mask man comes 

out but she's not buying it.. LOL

DC and chicken little are talking as he pulling out all

the shoe lifts out of his shoes.. LOL

DC tells chicken little to hit him

chicken little thinks about all DC done

to him and punch him a good one

DC meets back up with MH

she's talking seriously with him

She's talking as if she's about to cry

and he kisses her..

DC and chicken little is driving

some where MH back talking about DC to herself

and remembering all the times the mask

man helped her and she put a smile on her face

HW mom is begging SR to save HW

and she tells her sorry she turns and

look back at SR without getting any help

Then she goes to beg DC saying something

about his father and crying wanting him to help HW

DC tells her he can't she's begging him on her knees

He's no help to her and she leaves DC flashback about his dad

DC talks to his dad to himself

MH is at the station looking at a file

and says JST

JST meets up with HW dad

They are talking

DC talking on his phone and hangs up 

a man put a man rag over his face

another opens the driver door

they kidnap him..

SR and MH is talking

SR giving her open statement 

in court MH looking for DC

A mask man appears in the lobby with HW dad with a knife 

(They framing DC for this act) but the truck is to ship DC out of the country

The news shows a man in  YK building JST watching with a smile

MH is in the witness box asking who is somebody now DC has been released

and headed to court while the prosecutor says something and she says yes

I lost connection 

I can't get back in guys

No and at the good part

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Masked check "Kim Sun-A interrogate  Um Ki-joon

8, 2012 broadcast KBS2 'mask inspection' is Kim Sun-A scene from the 15th took the propagation of the interrogation Um Ki-joon.

Ganghyeonung (Um Ki-joon) caught in the day the murder was broadcast interrogation is yuminhui (Kim Sun-A).

Yuminhui is "What say you?" Let's say that in the interrogation room is hyeonung shook his head. Then yuminhui are going to recognize "? Attorney Sing? "La hyeonung water but is" replied La No, thanks. "

Yuminhui is "So what's the reason?" Asked La, la hyeonung replied, "yuminhui Boss, I do not talk to anything."

Then yuminhui is "So I'll ask you as a senior. What's the motive? "La threw a question. Hyeonung is "not given to the prosecutors interrogated 48 hours time?" Said, "knowing that bokmyeonin, why did not you catch the guy?" He called.

In "You're going in with a murder suspect now," yuminhui said, "was accidental, I had no wish to kill," he ilgal reason to speak what.

Hyeonung is "do not expect much sympathy urgency" without any change of expression, saying he refused an offer of minhui.

Jeongeunseon intern reporter eunsunin10 @
Photo. KBS2 'mask inspection, broadcast capture

'Masked test' Joo Sang-wook Kim Sun-A, kissing scene

[X = jeongeunseon Asia News] 'mask inspection' Joo Sang-wook and Kim Sun-A god is introduced kiss sad.
8 days in the broadcast KBS2 'mask inspection' 15th boarded a sad kiss god spread of yuminhui (Kim Sun-A) and the inferior vena iron (Joo Sang-wook).

In his broadcast inferior vena iron yuminhui is "going to confess now? D asked." Well I mean it, "he said the horse went porridge. Then suddenly looked back, "it was written by masked men! That guy that! It took me just today that he "said a masked man pointed bitter.

Yet, "I'm waiting here, I'll grab" La ran saying. This is yuminhui built a silly facial expression.

But that masked man was in fact written by Jang, Ho - Sik (Lee Moon-sik). Yuminhui deliberately daecheol pay for the right to return to pretend to hurt Jang, Ho - Sik "tries really struggled," he says. In daecheol denied "or not masked."

Yuminhui a horse and then he called him "my eyes tell me looking straight." "Okay, hoods must not talk about it again with water. Instead, this is me talking one. You meet a man named son thing about sex? Josangtaek killed, "and asked that.

Yuminhui is're looking at the eyes of the inferior vena iron did. " In the future I would not like you can treat so far. Anyway, I'm, I'm trying to say who killed your father "of the josangtaek daecheol this prevents her mouth speechless blocked. Unfortunately, the gods were watching people kiss of two people resulted.

<Ⓒ "Ten Asian" reprint redistribution prohibited "

'Masked test' Joo Sang-wook, proclaimed in Um Ki-joon "I'll stop. You, you live in the world also. "

[X = jeongeunseon Asia News] 'mask inspection "declared Joo Sang-wook will put a hold Um Ki-joon.

8 days in the broadcast KBS2 'mask inspection' 15th visit to the inferior vena iron (Joo Sang-wook) ganghyeonung (Um Ki-joon) are trapped in the prison, declared he would pay the penalty for him.

In his broadcast to the inferior vena iron ganghyeonung "You're not the same thing geonya contrition, all the way?" He asked.

In ganghyeonung it is "the world's original unfair. Genetic guilty, guilty radio, "said," That's not something unfair. That's the original, this world. If you'll have the ability to survive, there is no ability'll be left behind, "he called.

In the inferior vena iron, "You killed my father. Nunkkop geonya not even feel guilty enough, "he said angry.

Ganghyeonung is "the world is not regrettable man of his sins. You're not writing a masked so? I think these guys have to confess to you the real struck repent his sins "and" You replied that it was not a beggar who said to repent their sins. "

IVC is made of iron gujeongmul the whole world is one you In "The world I live. That said'll stop. " In ganghyeon Ung "Hey stop," but said, inferior vena iron is going to stop. " You, the world you live also, "said La ilgal.

That's not a passionate kiss - too fast. Disappointing!

Ha ha.. I'll take it .. for the time being ... :lol:but i'll think MH loves it ... ha ha

oh dear, I am so excited.....wish i could watch it. any kiss is better than no kiss. this couple is very slow...took them 15 years...so give them a chance..we will get a real, passionate one in the finale?

Back in

DC and JST is talking

JST is being arrogant with DC

DC tells him something and JST

Telling DC to get a grip DC tells him

something else JST promised Dc if

something happens DC is talking to

chicken little he mention the hanphone

chicken little watching DC in his home

They bug JSt phone at a country club

and recording his conversation

listening to it all 

MH little sister intercept the call and erase her msgs

Men come into MH home to attack her but uncle 

taking the brunt of it all JST walks in the door

and stops his goons JST calls DC

he heads to her house DC and JST

talking and he asking for a file Dc

responds JST threatening to hit him with a stick

They making DC record himself as the mask man

The End

That's not a passionate kiss - too fast. Disappointing!

@sueyip,  Well you got one kiss left maybe that one will be a passionate kiss, I feel for you

DC mom sure is really pathetic her precious son killed a person then tried to make it look like he committed suicide and thinks he's not supposed to go to jail.. Wanting the other prosecutors to help him even on her knees begging to DC to help him for what she never help DC and that suit and shoes she bought him don't make up for all the years she abandon him.. 

From the preview is MH arresting HW mom ?

So excited for tomorrow with that cliffhanger... can't wait ..... but today episode so exciting.. ! even though that spot on kiss.. it still a kiss.. ha ha

@yaqiyuki dear .. need some help eng translations for tonight episodes ..tq  in advance ..

a. JST and HW conversations in the detention room

b.  DC and MOM - mom begging for help for the sake of HW

c. JSt and dad HW discussing something ...

d. DC and HW in the room (detention room in the prison)

e. DC and MH having a drink ... something about being the masked man or HDC  (not sure about this.. ha ha )

Lastlay - The cliff hanger JST recording DC on confession that  him being a  masked man .and a PREVIEW clip for tomorrow episode...

Thank you dear... and take ur time coz ur so bz  but ..we will be right here waiting... :)

MrTf9D.jpg

MiF4xF.jpg

ONzssj.jpg

ckrRli.jpg

cr: JSW Instagram

Proof mask inspection 'Joo Sang-wook, Um Ki-joon guilty

[X = jeongeunseon Asia News] Joo Sang-wook did prove jeunggeoeul of Um Ki-joon in "Mask Inspection.

8 days in the broadcast KBS2 'mask inspection' 15th appearance inferior vena iron (Joo Sang-wook) is 'ganghyeonung (Um Ki-joon)' photographs submitted as evidence of the murder in court to prove that the legal effect was drawn.

Circumstances which would require a witness because the evidence shows that in this day legally obtained from the above picture is masked. Inferior Vena iron "kinship because I announced just wanted to hide the fact that ganghyeon said Ung said his brother.

Following the judge pointed to the inferior vena iron yuminhui asked to say "Are you sure this person is sent to the mail?" Yuminhui it was positive. When asked after referred to as "So it is called the inferior vena iron mask?", Yuminhui is "not confirming or've certainly seen" whether the masked who he called.

In Serena (Hwang Sun-hee) is "because the resulting evidence during the investigation, did not discuss the subject of illegality," he called.

Iron is also inferior vena "Did you witness what evidence to collect?" Received an email from "I also evidence that the judge provider in question. Even if that illegality is eoyaman pursuant to murder, "said he said that there is no illegality in the pictures you provide. After all abilities discuss evidence for this picture is the conclusion that I needed and was able to prove the guilt of the ganghyeonung.

'Masked test' Joo Sang-wook, said  "I am a masked man"

[X = jeongeunseon Asia News] 'mask inspection "Jun Kwang-Ryul said Joo Sang-wook received a threat of their own identity.

8 days in the broadcast KBS2 'mask inspection' 15th illuminate the scene as the inferior vena iron (Joo Sang-wook), this yuminhui (Kim Sun-A) to intimidate his mask got caught in the Jun Kwang-Ryul radio waves.

In his broadcast yuminhui is in the house with dongchan (yiwonjong) kinds in the home is caught a gang of josangtaek (Jun Kwang-Ryul). Josangtaek say, Come alone to the Articles of iron IVC call minhui.

Josangtaek came to the inferior vena iron ran out, "file anywhere else asked that the stone -Maybe?, Inferior vena iron" La doemuleotda What do you want from me? " In josangtaek is "Nya will anji nadolji out that the file should hold jwin I know you," he said.

Let's say that the inferior vena iron "commitment geonya deal", josangtaek will mean a "deal?" Laugh muleumyeo be called "transaction, it's situation is the same. If you now I, I need to as. You got it? "La threatened him.

Eventually inferior vena iron fell to stand in front of the camera as the josangtaek while wearing a mask. He took off the mask while in the video, said: "I am masked".

'Masked test' Joo Sang-wook, Um Ki-joon trial after tilting glass 'bitter'

201507082252533510_1.jpg

[Newsen ganghuijeong News]

'Masked test' Joo Sang-wook to attend as a witness in the trial of Um Ki-joon made him guilty.

July 8 broadcast KBS 2TV drama 'mask inspection' 15th (choejinwon screenplay / directing computerized gimyongsu), the inferior vena iron (Joo Sang-wook minutes) attend the trial of his brother ganghyeonung symphysis (Um Ki-joon minutes) after a bitter heart, soothing scene This boarded the trial.

In his broadcast daecheol it is paid for with paper cups dongchan (yiwonjong minutes). Dongchan was puzzled and "watneunya home with me in doing good potman".

In daecheol, "I had a very big thing. My brother got him put in jail today," he told the surprised dongchan.

Following daecheol is "just had to do as there is no regret inspection. Inspection is a family that's not aneunya Look at that thing. I dont mind a little sick test. Ppunyini not regret to have worked as a test," he said. (Photo = KBS 2TV drama 'mask inspection' 15th Joo Sang-wook yiwonjong capture)

Ganghuijeong hjkang @

News Report and Press Release newsen@newsen.com
copyrightⓒ news yen. Unauthorized redistribution prohibited rants

'Masked test' Joo Sang-wook Kim Sun-A, a serious fight developed in affection

[X = jeongeunseon Asia News] Joo Sang-wook and Kim Sun-A showed a flicker of affection from a young tudak 'masked inspection.

8 days in the broadcast KBS2 'mask inspection' 15th boarded the inferior vena iron (Joo Sang-wook) and yuminhui (Kim Sun-A) is the drinking scenes bickering in the waves. Iron and inferior vena yuminhui In his broadcast was convicted of ganghyeonung and have drinks.

However, inferior vena iron revealed the sadness "Why do not I feel jotnya". In yuminhui "The original work we geureotjanah. Good mood and bad mood is mixed, he said La is going. " In the inferior vena iron replied with a smile as "yes, yes Now I feel." Yet "I have to have you over in yet. I think you will be more reliant on higher lift these days, "he said quietly revealed the love of minhui.

In minhui replied bluntly, "You do me no friends Yes," LA.

In the inferior vena iron "Masked you like this, I like?" I asked yuminhui replied that "masked" without batting a little. Inferior Vena iron "Well I?" Asked because still "hate" the answer came back that same sword. Let's say this inferior vena iron called "kiss me in the last hagoseo only itdeo alone," said La yuminhui "Now that's how I think masked".

"As well as masking or?" The question of the inferior vena iron yuminhui said with a straight face that said, "Have you even if I found bokmyeonin I hope I love you." In the inferior vena iron "Whether someone likes you anyway Well, my lips still remains your DNA" Say aroused laughter.

Archived