[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

Drama Recaps June 26, 2015 -ZKPOP.com

[Drama Recap] Masked Prosecutor: Episode 12

On the 12th episode of KBS 2TV’s ‘Wednesday & Thursday drama, “Masked Prosecutor”, Yoo Min-hee (Kim Seon-ah) revealed her anger as she attacked her biological father, Jo Sang-taek (Jeon Kwang-ryeol) with her spiteful words hard.

On this day, Jo Sang-taek talked to Yoo Min-hee, who had been interfering with every single thing he was doing, “Why are you giving me so much trouble. You’re my daughter. A daughter cannot get rid of her father no matter what”.

At this, Yoo Min-hee said, “Please, remove the idea that I’m your child from your brain. You’re just a dirty bastard, who raped my mother. There’s not even one drop of that dirty blood in me. I’m just trying to catch the dirty bastard”.

And then she turned around.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Masked Man actually did a lot of good even though not everything he did turned out well. The Ma Sang Ho actor wasn't even listed on the main lists but he did an outstanding job. At first, when he was doing bad things, he was absolutely obnoxious, being so arrogant and talkative. After he was beaten several times (3 or more), the first time being severely beaten, he became a really neat character. In episode 11, Ma had a reverse of fortune because HW, using his power, was able to pin some fake charges on him. HW offered to him to be interrogated without detention if he confesses. Ma's replies were so neat, it would be right along the line what MH, DC and SRN would do, not giving in to the threats from the corrupted officials. Ma told HW to put him in prison and there he would learn taekwondo and he would kick his azz once he gets out. The reason Ma used was that if he hires a lawyer, that lawyer would be under the influence of the bad guys. So what for? I am glad there are people who are not afraid to do the right thing. As of now, I don't see Ma being useful to the Masked Man for a while, but I am hoping he would return to contribute because he is so fun, just like Jang Ho-Shik.

'Masked test' Joo Sang-wook, yeosim Holly smile capture 'warmed'

201506271454247410_1.jpg

Yeosim in 'masked check "Holly is a set of 6 simkung smile of Joo Sang-wook was released.

Actor Joo Sang-wook is KBS 2TV drama 'mask inspection (screenplay choejinwon / Director IT, gimyongsu / production ㈜ Kim Jong-hak Productions) during the day but at night inferior vena iron snob inspection station that has a man of justice to punish the bad guys while wearing a mask in HR can take to expand. Joo Sang-wook, yet twisted all twisted all sly sense of distinctive smoke has a rich variety of fun back fit and serious revenge story of the 'masked inspection.

In particular, the colorful charm of the center Joo Sang-wook as passionate viewers can elicit a response. Among this June 27, mask inspection 'crew was to draw attention to disclose shooting behind the cut multiple sheets of Joo Sang-wook.

Photos are disclosed in Joo Sang-wook time, regardless of location and with a smile filled the face. Snob when geomsail Of course, when one man to punish the villain of justice without written upside down black hoods look Joo Sang-wook is working on shooting a bright smile. Aneuna everywhere, or when a naked masked masked time spent can imagine the pleasant atmosphere of "masked test 'through the set of Joo Sang-wook, regardless of the appearance of light.

What's more Joo Sang-wook's appeal contains plenty of smiles in the photo's eye-catching. Visage clear, you can see the smile simkung Joo Sang-wook charm of friendliness and excitement at the same time to squeeze through such justification revealed white teeth every time.

With this compelling style also indispensable part of Joo Sang-wook. Joo Sang-wook is just a comfortable short-sleeved shirt from falling chute, active black sweatpants splendidly to digest a variety of outfits and styles and robbed in front of the TV viewers of the female gaze.

This is "masked test 'crew," Joo Sang-wook has digested a substantial amount in the' masked inspection. As well as the inferior vena iron is a necessary role that smoke from a wide range of delicate gamjeongseon to action. Nevertheless, Joo Sang-wook is always pleasant and makes it hwagiaeae the filming atmosphere with a bright smile. It taps interest in favor of the efforts and Joo Sang-wook filled with plenty of charm "mask inspection," he said.

Meanwhile, KBS 2TV drama 'masked test' is' legal and illegal ',' justice and evil, wrote that two masked a reciprocal inspection iron and the inferior vena What is truly defined by an elite criminal investigation into that emotion and passion yuminhui Getting the answers to every story can be, it will be broadcast Thursday 22:00. (Photo courtesy of Kim Jong-hak Productions =)

[Newsen gimminji News]

Gimminji breeze52 @

News Report and Press Release newsen@newsen.com
copyrightⓒ news yen. Unauthorized redistribution prohibited rants

'Masked test' Joo Sang-wook, "a cup of coffee while shooting" VS Kim Sun-A "Everybody trained mutt"

'복면검사' 주상욱 “촬영 중 커피 한잔“ VS 김선아 “다들 똥개 훈련“

'Masked test' Joo Sang-wook, "a cup of coffee while shooting" VS Kim Sun-A "Everybody trained mutt"

KBS 2TV 'mask inspection "starring actor Joo Sang-wook and Kim Sun-A has raised the SNS's totally different feeling in the drama filming.

Kim Sun-A 27 days 'catch up in another shooting, masked checking on his Instagram' team! This should be angry once or twice. Now only heotuteum. Training your pooch morning everyone properly. Now tired even to shoot a smile. Keep this isnt posted an article named publicly. Actors are starring in this drama gimdaeryeong with four red bus masked the team bus after 'me. I waited for over two hours and eventually comeback 'dalja commented that Kim Sun-A is the "Home again wasting all the time in the morning hours. Neither slept well! What this all the time. Since every utjiyo just why? "I answered that.

Joo Sang-wook sealed 26 days ago posted a picture just to enjoy a leisurely coffee and bread while waiting to shoot with article called "A cup of coffee while recording ~ 'on Instagram. Joo Sang-wook smiles in the photo is. Two points raised SNS actor on the set of a completely different feel eye-catching.

Meanwhile, the drama about the SNS official paper of the day Kim Sun-A is "friction with the team to progress the CF shooting near blossomed 'mask inspection, the team waited for this. Shooting like listening to delay the news posts in a state that does not understand the situation," said like the one described in misunderstandings surfaced. Kim Sun-A detractors question the officials had a crew yen drama and friction are "not until friction. Kim Sun-A has had a lot of conversations trying to coordinate with the bishop, but the place was a tough negotiation and coordinated various realistic situations lead actor is a publicly posts De deplorable thing, "he said.

Meanwhile, the 'masked test' came out a broadcast to 12 times. And 5-6% of the ratings and from the units. Every number, will be broadcast Thursday 22:00. Gimyeonji reporters kim.yeonji@joins.com

Kim Sun Ah expresses frustration with filming of drama 'Masked Prosecutor' + drama reps respond

June 27, 2015 @ 4:48 am

Kim Sun Ah is currently filming for the drama 'Masked Prosecutor', and there seems to have been more than a few hiccups during the filming process.

She previously posted on her Instagram, "The 'Masked Prosecutor' team have been pushed back because of another filming! Of course, I'm mad because this isn't the first or second time. Now all I do is scoff. I see we're all training like dogs since the morning. Now I'm too tired to laugh while filming. If you keep doing this..."

Since then, she has deleted her post.

KBS' 'Masked Prosecutor' explained to Sports Today, "The problem from filming 'Masked Prosecutor' wasn't an internal issue. There was another CF filming team on set. Kim Sun Ah wasn't at a state to properly check that morning's situation and misunderstood and wrote those words on her SNS. We will go back to filming in the afternoon."

Hopefully, the filming on set goes smoothly from now on! Have you been enjoying the drama?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/06/kim-sun-ah-expresses-frustration-with-filming-of-drama-masked-prosecutor-drama-reps-respond

Woo, wow, wow, what's happening? It's unusual for the sweet KSA to raise

a complaint. She must be real mad for that long wait. Hope that this will not affect

the drama in anyway. There are 4 episodes left.

Masked Prosecutor ....  Kim Sun Ah .... fighting!

Guest shantanushitut

[Spoilers] Masked Prosecutor 12

My Daily - Naver: 'Masked Prosecutor' Eom Ki Joon attacks Park Yong Gyu

1. [+315, -48] Eom Ki Joon is so handsome..

2. [+290, -31] *Lee Jung Hee comment*

3. [+141, -15] This drama is really fun but not many people are watching

4. [+53, -17] Most fun out of the dramas airing on the same timeslot

5. [+15, -1] This drama is relatively fun but people find the mask-wearing part so immature. Some parts are also exaggerated like that knife scene

6. [+9, -3] Seo Rina is so pretty

7. [+4, -1] Watching this for Hwang Seon Hee

Cr: kkuljaem

Agree with you totally.Watching this for Hwang sun hee/ SRN. She is the reason i got hooked on to Kdrama when she was a lead in TV novel....The leads are great but my eyes are only for SRN...hehe

Guest Yurichin

Delayed because another CF filming?? I remember a picture when MP team KSA and UKJ met the actor from HITTGrapevine on set (they even take a pic together), is that one of it??. wow not 1st or 2nd time, time management is important especially when the filming only have a week time for 2 episodes in next countable days. I remember when IDo IDo filming, they just finished filming 4 hours before for the episode in the same days (IDID have the same production house with MP) and she's never complaining about it. Delayed-rushed filming could effect on the drama's quality, and she's really professional, if there's something wrong she must settled it in the right procedure, she's experienced it twice in the past, not the exact same problem, but sort of production issues  (fortunately the filming yet starting), and nobody wouldn't want it for another trice or fourth or more, especially when involved lot of people (cast and crew).

Fighting SunA Unnie, wish next  MP filming goes smoothly....

Guest Yurichin

@JasonT .srt isn't out yet (I think), for streaming (if you hadn't check it out)in viki and myasiantv, Masked Prosecutor ep 12 sub is said 99% ready

Guest Yurichin

@kbleon is so sweet over the video ^_^. Thank you...the ending using that scene is perfect ^_^....we heard the song in any episode yet, when will it be??!!!

@kbleon is so sweet over the video ^_^. Thank you...the ending using that scene is perfect ^_^....we heard the song in any episode yet, when will it be??!!!

Its a love song .. will be featured in one of upcoming episodes ..there's 4 more episodes  to go.. :sweatingbullets: hope they will do justice for the song and the scenes of MH n DC ^_^ ..we need that lovey dovey scenes ... we have not get any romantic scenes yet ..ha ha

Archived