[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just got home only! I will try and see if I have energy to watch the raw later... still have work tomorrow morning. Sighhh work is taking up so much of my time hahahahaha.

If i watch it later, I'll skip to that part and watch to see what they said :)

Text preview of ep 12 ( calling angels for translation! Thanks!)

대철의 복면이 조상택에 의해 벗겨질 위기에 민희가 등장해 복면을 구해주지만, 
복면의 신변을 걱정해 더 이상 나타나지 말라고 한다. 연지는 민희와 조상택의 
대화를 듣고 조상택의 실체와 민희와의 관계를 알게 된다. 
대철은 현웅에게 정검회를 장악하라고 부추기는데...

The great @SeungSHinL's translation:

Dae Chul's mask is at risk of being revealed because of Jo Sang Tae until Min Hee saves it and urged to not appear for fear of the threat against the mask.  Yun Ji hears the conversation between Min Hee and Jo Sang Taek and learns of the true nature of the relationship.  Dae Chul urges/instigates Hyun Woong to dominate/seize/control the Jung Gum Group.

Modification to suit our reading style:

DC's mask is at risk of being revealed because of JST until MH saves it and urged to not appear for fear of the threat against the mask.  Yun Ji (JST's piano playing daughter) hears the conversation between MH and JST and learns of the true nature of the relationship.  DC urges/instigates HW to dominate/seize/control the Just Prosecutors' Society.

Thank you so much, @seungshinl. Sleep well, @yagiyuki, poor soul, life on the fast lane in Singapore.

Okay I couldn't wait till tmr and watched the raw hahaha. The convo between Daechul and his mum...

/after they parted ways and she calls him/
Mum: "I have a favour to ask for. Prosecutor Ha, if you meet the child again, pls tell him this. Tell him not to forgive me, and hate me till the end, until I die. I will feel more at ease like this. Thank you, for working hard till the end for my sake."
DC: "Okay."
/DC turns behind, but turns back again/
DC: "What if he can't hate you? Not matter how hard he tries, what if he still can't hate you?"
Mum: "Prosecutor Ha... are you crying now?"
DC: "No. That's not it."
Mum: "This may sound like an excuse but, pls tell that child one more thing. That I didn't want to raise him like an illegitimate child." (this sentence might be wrong, I can't hear properly)
/DC gets angry/
DC: "Does that make sense? Does that even make sense?!?!"
Mum: "You..."
DC: "I'm sorry. I don't know why I'm suddenly shaken by it. I'm sorry."
/DC goes home and Mum follows him back/
Mum: "Daechul ah! Open the door, let's have a talk. So it was you?? Daechul ah, pls open the door!"
DC: "I'm not your son."

[BTW DC looked so smoking hawt in that black shirt omg]

Preview Episode 12 - scene cap

(1) MH put DC in a cab and the cab drove away. MH seemed surprised by something behind the cab and then she looked in the direction of the cab's rear.

(2) MH, in the same clothes as (1), was checking into something. She saw a black mask being tossed on a table top. It looks like DC's bedroom in the background.

(3) JST sitting at his desk giving instruction someone standing.

(4) MH is in an empty wrestling gym looking at something high on the wall. Masked Man enter the gym from her right and she turned to converse with him.

(5) SRN brought a cart full of documents to DC's office and DC was already working on a lot of documents. They talked about the information.

(6) JST in a dark room, looking outside through the blinds of his window.

(7) HW talked to someone. Scene changes to a press conference by "Prosecutor Service" full of reporters. An unknown man was addressing the reporters and three other men in suit stood behind near the wall. Then a zoomed in to DC as one of the three men, listening to the report pensively.

(8) HW and DC talked in HW's office (see text preview for possible reason).

(9) Just Prosecutors' Group had the usual lavish long-table dinner meeting.

(10) HW offered a toast to DC (small cup alcohol, sake?). Not sure if there was anyone else at that drinking table.

(11) HW met DA Song at a parking lot. Song held a document. HW appeared to be confident.

(12) Two men pointed at a floor plan of a building. Planning a possible break-in? Zoom out of that scene showed DC and JHS in front of a tall building. Two other men in front of the building.

(13) Masked Man in action in front of the same building; he turned and looked behind. Scene of a car with HW dad and HW/DC mom in the backseat with a driver. Mom's face seemed expressionless and Dad's face seemed a little surprised. DC, outside the car, pulled off his mask and his expression seemed distraught (I don't like this).

Preview Episode 12 - scene cap

(1) MH put DC in a cab and the cab drove away. MH seemed surprised by something behind the cab and then she looked in the direction of the cab's rear.

(2) MH, in the same clothes as (1), was checking into something. She saw a black mask being tossed on a table top. It looks like DC's bedroom in the background.

(3) JST sitting at his desk giving instruction someone standing.

(4) MH is in an empty wrestling gym looking at something high on the wall. Masked Man enter the gym from her right and she turned to converse with him.

(5) SRN brought a cart full of documents to DC's office and DC was already working on a lot of documents. They talked about the information.

(6) JST in a dark room, looking outside through the blinds of his window.

(7) HW talked to someone. Scene changes to a press conference by "Prosecutor Service" full of reporters. An unknown man was addressing the reporters and three other men in suit stood behind near the wall. Then a zoomed in to DC as one of the three men, listening to the report pensively.

(8) HW and DC talked in HW's office (see text preview for possible reason).

(9) Just Prosecutors' Group had the usual lavish long-table dinner meeting.

(10) HW offered a toast to DC (small cup alcohol, sake?). Not sure if there was anyone else at that drinking table.

(11) HW met DA Song at a parking lot. Song held a document. HW appeared to be confident.

(12) Two men pointed at a floor plan of a building. Planning a possible break-in? Zoom out of that scene showed DC and JHS in front of a tall building. Two other men in front of the building.

(13) Masked Man in action in front of the same building; he turned and looked behind. Scene of a car with HW dad and HW/DC mom in the backseat with a driver. Mom's face seemed expressionless and Dad's face seemed a little surprised. DC, outside the car, pulled off his mask and his expression seemed distraught (I don't like this).

@docster6,  So he's going to revealed his identity to them not thinking of the cctv's in the area and it seems that MH finds out he's the mask man 

Text preview of ep 12 ( calling angels for translation! Thanks!)

Although the mask is determined masked daecheol minhui appeared to be a crisis year off by josangtaek, 
I care about the safety of masked and not to appear anymore. Rouge of minhui and josangtaek 
knows the reality of the relationship with minhui josangtaek listening to the conversation. 
daecheol is encouraging me to take over the jeonggeom times to hyeonung ...

Well from the text preview I was right MH do save DC I thought that might happen or DC pulling one of his wrestling move and put JST in a head lock.. At first when they entered that office I thought some kind cartoon trap would catch them such as a net falling from the ceiling etc..

Okay I couldn't wait till tmr and watched the raw hahaha. The convo between Daechul and his mum...

/after they parted ways and she calls him/
Mum: "I have a favour to ask for. Prosecutor Ha, if you meet the child again, pls tell him this. Tell him not to forgive me, and hate me till the end, until I die. I will feel more at ease like this. Thank you, for working hard till the end for my sake."
DC: "Okay."
/DC turns behind, but turns back again/
DC: "What if he can't hate you? Not matter how hard he tries, what if he still can't hate you?"
Mum: "Prosecutor Ha... are you crying now?"
DC: "No. That's not it."
Mum: "This may sound like an excuse but, pls tell that child one more thing. That I didn't want to raise him like an illegitimate child." (this sentence might be wrong, I can't hear properly)
/DC gets angry/
DC: "Does that make sense? Does that even make sense?!?!"
Mum: "You..."
DC: "I'm sorry. I don't know why I'm suddenly shaken by it. I'm sorry."
/DC goes home and Mum follows him back/
Mum: "Daechul ah! Open the door, let's have a talk. So it was you?? Daechul ah, pls open the door!"
DC: "I'm not your son."

[BTW DC looked so smoking hawt in that black shirt omg]

@yaqiyuki,  This woman is down right disgusting she wants DC to hate so she can feel justified for what he did I wish DC to be nice as possible to her since she thinks he will never do anything to her because she's his mom (As my G/Pa would say feed her azz out of a long handle spoon) but find some kind of way to lock MW her and husband behind bars let her not be able to see her precious Mw better yet I hate to say it let him get killed off once and for all him and his dad dirty dealings let her live in misery for all she has done.. I just want DC to come and take his fathers company back over from them money laundering old goats bunch of killers to get what they want...      

Archived