[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'mask inspection' Joo Sang-wook is caught by Jun Kwang-Ryul.

복면검사

24 days aired on KBS2 'mask inspection, inferior vena iron (Joo Sang-wook) is caught fell from 11th to josangtaek (Jun Kwang-Ryul).

Josangtaek day is masked yuminhui Nami (Kim Sun-A) as a mask helped to know that others catch up with the yuminhui daughter. This is yuminhui josangtaek nwatgo traps received a false tip called the inferior vena iron mask partners instead of the police.

Nobody was disappointed yuminhui "too was a lie," he left the room before leaving the inferior vena vena iron after iron on the spot fell to fight caught suite surrounded by minions to put josangtaek the ambush.

Josangtaek to "peel off mask is dry yet. I want to peel yourself, "he said, caught in the inferior vena iron japhimyeo masked josangtaek he was unable to resist not even hit a crisis.

Hanhyeri reporters hyeri @

Wow, in ep 11, JSW's acting skill is unbelievable!!! I was so moved by his acting. Well done JSW! That is why I love him so much, he really is a GREAT actor with HANDSOME face . Tonight he is so sexy in that dark colour shirt! Hah, writer nim, other than romance scene, we want to see JSW shirtless during this HOT SUMMER, please writer nim!!!

Wow, in ep 11, JSW's acting skill is unbelievable!!! I was so moved by his acting. Well done JSW! That is why I love him so much, he really is a GREAT actor with HANDSOME face . Tonight he is so sexy in that dark colour shirt! Hah, writer nim, other than romance scene, we want to see JSW shirtless during this HOT SUMMER, please writer nim!!!

Well said @kenixoon ..the emotional scenes with his mom is so good and flawless .. we can feel the emotion of him being rejected anf betrayed by his own mother ... n the dark shirt .. what to say .. yeah he looks so sexy and charming as always .. n if we were to asked writer nim to have him shirtless .. i don't think they can afford to have that scene now.. his been wearing black outfit even though its so hot now.... but anyway writer nim let us have the romantic scenes first ..the sooner the better .. ha ha

Text preview of ep 12 ( calling angels for translation! Thanks!)

대철의 복면이 조상택에 의해 벗겨질 위기에 민희가 등장해 복면을 구해주지만, 
복면의 신변을 걱정해 더 이상 나타나지 말라고 한다. 연지는 민희와 조상택의 
대화를 듣고 조상택의 실체와 민희와의 관계를 알게 된다. 
대철은 현웅에게 정검회를 장악하라고 부추기는데...

Aish! Every time I see DC's mom on the screen, I screamed, "don't waste screen time, get the freakin' off!" I much rather watch two beautiful ladies get drunk than that. Oh yeah, I love Masked Man's kickazz scenes too.  I am not much of an intellectual, I like simple azzkicking.

Archived