[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YMH has no choice but to take DC home with her after he played drunk from they so called hearfelt talk LOL   My bad she took him home and saw the board on how deep his investigation is.. So my guess is she will go deep undercover with him and may even date the jerk just to throw him off guard until they get to his dad.. 

Guest Yurichin

buwahahahaha...when DC cry over about his father (I dunno what did he said) hahahaha...so funny...so we really supposed to laugh right?? :lol:

*feels* the song When DC drunk and he sprawl over the cab's seat and MH looking at him looking helpless....:lol:

SHHHHHT! What just happened? Did MH know who she was kissing? If she does know, that would be the first time she expressed affection toward DC. It is about time...can't wait to find out what "really" happened.

SHHHHHT! What just happened? Did MH know who she was kissing? If she does know, that would be the first time she expressed affection toward DC. It is about time...can't wait to find out what "really" happened.

@docster6 ..  Did  i missed that part ... when was it ... ha ha... actually i'm having problem with my server just now.. oh noooooooooo!!!!

​@docster6, @melchai,  SHE STILL DON'T KNOW HE'S THE MASK MAN I DON''T THINK SHE KNOWS THAT THE MAN THEY FOUND IN THE HAN RIVER IS HIS FATHER SHE JUST SEEN HIS BOARD AND THE CONNECTION OF HIS INVESTIGATION   

Hidden Content

@docster6 @melchai,  Hi

​Sorry the answer to your question is hidden under the spoiler..

Archived