[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess I have to prepare myself again for a longer time to wait for the subs. A pity... I wish I could help to make it faster. But we can only be greatful and wait with patient. I will try my best to do so. waiting onion head

Thanx so much @kbleon for all the Pics. For this Show I really need the subs - but looks like I will love this Episode again. I just can´t stop to feel sorry for Dae Chul - who has to live his life wearing a invisible mask - seems like he can only be himself wearing a visible one.

Guest ororomunroe

'Masked Prosecutor' Kim Seon-ah has no idea who it is

photo597657.jpg

On the third episode of KBS 2TV's "Masked Prosecutor", when Ha Dae-cheol (Joo Sang-wook) with his mask on came to see Yoo Min-hee (Kim Seon-ah), she could not notice who it was.

When masked Ha Dae-cheol came to see Yoo Min-hee late at night and told her, "I'm a man of justice. I fight for justice", it startled Yoo Min-hee.

Yoo Min-hee said, "Look, I guess you watch those news on TV about the masked serial killer these days. Stop playing around. You're an adult".

Ha Dae-cheol said, "You'll act following the information from me. Then you won't get hurt. Because I'll help you". When Yoo Min-hee rejected his offer saying she did not need it, he said, "No, it's you, who is going to help me", which baffled Yoo Min-hee even more".

Yoo Min-hee warned, "Take off the mask. I'm actually going to arrest you next time".

Source: http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-masked-prosecutor-kim-seon-ah-has-no-idea-who-it-is-82496.html

Guest ororomunroe

Masked Prosecutor: Episode 2

mask02-00250a.jpg

Things come together a little more this episode, as our leads’ greater agendas are exposed, or in Dae-chul’s case, created. With Min-hee and Dae-chul working a case together, there’s bickering and eye-rolling enough to keep you chuckling even if you can’t keep track of who all those old men are.

But the problem with those power-greedy patriarchs is that they don’t give a damn about anyone else, which means they’re generous in causing suffering. Maybe the only thing they’re generous with.

Read more: http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/05/masked-prosecutor-episode-2/

Min-hee is supposed to be a tough cop, right? I do hope to see her

getting out of her shock to help Dae-chul to fight off that

motorcyclist.

Director/writer, please do not make her look like a weakling!

It's time to put some ACTION into the drama to get more viewers.

Let us see Kim Sun Ah doing the kicks and chops now.

Guest Yurichin

Min-hee is supposed to be a tough cop, right? I do hope to see her

getting out of her shock to help Dae-chul to fight off that

motorcyclist.

Director/writer, please do not make her look like a weakling!

It's time to put some ACTION into the drama to get more viewers.

Let us see Kim Sun Ah doing the kicks and chops now.

​their intention make it cliffhanger...MH can kick DC and she labeled as a scary woman, so why not that villain too?...I hope she does!!!

despite me adoring our leads and the entire cast I will say this drama is weird hahaha...

​their intention make it cliffhanger...MH can kick DC and she labeled as a scary woman, so why not that villain too?...I hope she does!!!

despite me adoring our leads and the entire cast I will say this drama is weird hahaha...

​I don't think MH is a weak woman .. she was taken aback when  someone wants to kill her and then a masked man suddenly appeared in front of her .. ha ha .. she will fight back once she knew that the attacking happened that night were related to the cases that she's been pursuing before ...

Ha ha .. yeah .. weird it is .. ha ha ..but good weird:D

Guest Yurichin

seems like new neighbor showing their leads bare skin...while we can only see NYH and PYG bare skin, hmm not bad hahahaha...

We have justice they have nudi*t?? our hero and heroine full covered and with this intense and dangerous scene who can reject next episode??!! omo.....

a75b325fd5c7e81af97de69de2159709.jpg1432736464267.jpg

cr : http://wstarnews.hankyung.com/apps/news?popup=0&nid=07&c1=07&c2=07&c3=00&nkey=201505272356511&mode=sub_view

http://www.xportsnews.com/jenter/?ac=article_view&entry_id=591136&_REFERER=http%3A%2F%2Fnews.search.naver.com%2Fsearch.naver%3Fsm%3Dtab_hty.top%26where%3Dnews%26ie%3Dutf8%26query%3D%EA%B9%80%EC%84%A0%EC%95%84

Guest ororomunroe

[Spoilers] Masked Prosecutor Ep 3

asfksdjfkasd.jpg

Osen - Naver: 'Masked Prosecutor' Joo Sang Wook saves Kim Sun Ah who became a target of Jeon Kwang Ryul

1. [+369, -5] This drama is fun but that last scene was ridiculous. Kim Sun Ah is a detective
but why was she sitting there doing nothing? Shouldn't she be helping out Joo Sang Wook? Was she scared or what?

2. [+207, -9] Kim Sun Ah is a detective but she was just stupidly watching it happen

3. [+205, -11] Joo Sang Wook has gotten more handsome ㅠㅠ

4. [+133, -10]ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This drama is so fun

5. [+49, -3] She's a chief detective and she couldn't do anything. So similar to the stupid police officers in'The Girl Who Sees Smells'...... Drama writers must really hate police

6. [+41, -3] But you'll never know if Kim Sun Ah springs into action tomorrow ㅋㅋㅋThat last scene was really absurd, I admit

7. [+23, -1] Kim Sun Ah made my head hurt. Why the hell would she just sit there and do nothing? Her facial expressions were awkward too

8. [+12, -2] Why does this feel like a 90s drama?

Cr: kkuljaem

Archived