[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

As of noontime today,  the sub was at 86% and 11 hours later, it's still the same.  I don't know why it's taking so long for them to sub it, sigh:(  

@docster6  I agree, this is going to be a great drama, even with the sub still incomplete, I really enjoyed episode 2 , can't wait to watch it again once the sub is complete.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Lord! This is a comedic K version of Daredevil.

Wow, there's even boxing involved.

@40somethingahjumma,  LMAO  I also was noticing that we got wrestling boxing all that's left his some martial arts and we got the whole package but it's nice to see JSW fighting in a drama I guess he still got some of those skill from BoaB.. 

@valsava

I don't think I've ever seen JSW in anything actiony before... TEN wasn't exactly an action-packed. So this will be fun.

Woohoo... yet another superhero adaptation. I think I'm going to like this one...  if they can keep it from going off the rails half way.

Too many shows and not enough time to watch them all.

Good Lord! This is a comedic K version of Daredevil.

Wow, there's even boxing involved.

​@40somethingahjumma, the website link below

http://kramarecap.blogspot.com/2015/05/masked-prosecutor-kbs2.html#.VWM209JVhBd

describe the series this way:

"This drama to be described as modern Korean Drama version of “The Legend of Zorro“.
It will tell the story about a man, Ha Dae Chul (Joo Sang Wook) who has double identity. He’s a normal prosecutor during the day and a masked vigilante at night to punish those that the law could not." 

As I remembered about Zorro, he left a "Z" as a marking for his work. So far, DC has not done anything like that and also he has to take care of the CCTV around town and cameras in parked cars everywhere in Korea. In the preview for Episode 3, it appears DC will wear a black mask now. Wow, that would be really impressive. If MH's uncle watches TV, he would know right away it is DC's work. I am anxious for Wednesday already.

I watched the 1st episode (with eng subs) n 2nd episode (still waiting ...hu hu) but I'm confidently that this drama is going to be a good one... I really wanted to see how these two leads (HDC/YMH) will progress emotionally and proffesionally with their duties as a detective n prosecutor on episodes onwards .. hope for more arguing/bickering with these two (with a comedic touch .... must be hilarious.:D) .. then both leads to romance n fighting for the crimes .. I think  there's a lot unexpected things going on later...I  would like to see also why n how HDC mother abandoned him at the orphanage ..

I am really into this drama already. From that very brief preview at the end of Episode 2, it appears (1) DC has a lot of bruises on his face in one scene, I doubt it is from fighting with a worthy opponent. Perhaps he was beating himself up during the mourning for his father. (2) His father died with his eyes open, a sign that he wasn't at peace when he passed. He was definitely murdered, not a suicide as suggested. (3) MH and her team was searching the body of the deceased and there was a passport of DC's father. From that they should be able to see the past history of the man and his link to the rich and famous. Those old newspaper articles will come into play. (4) Gangster boss was talking to the real killer and he showed a photograph of some sort and the short hairstyle of the a woman in the forefront appears to be MH. It seems he was giving an order to the killer to eliminate her and the killer respectfully accepted the assignment. Is MH in danger now? (5) DC was beating up a guy with a black mask when he was in bed. He was extracting information from that man. (6) There was a faded picture of the gangster boss being handed around, perhaps he was identified as someone possibly involved in all the crime. Perhaps in the next episode things will not be as hopeless as it is now. I am hopeful. Even Prosecutor HW's assistants disagree with him that the case is a simple robbery and murder case and that nothing was stolen. Also, the high profile Seoul Office would not take away such a simple case from the Southern Office. So there are doubters out there. I think Episode 3 will not be funny at all; in Cunning Single Lady, the mourning period of Cha Jung Woo's dad was very solemn for an entire episode. But there was a good movement of the relationship between the OTP.

​@40somethingahjumma, the website link below

http://kramarecap.blogspot.com/2015/05/masked-prosecutor-kbs2.html#.VWM209JVhBd

describe the series this way:

"This drama to be described as modern Korean Drama version of “The Legend of Zorro“.
It will tell the story about a man, Ha Dae Chul (Joo Sang Wook) who has double identity. He’s a normal prosecutor during the day and a masked vigilante at night to punish those that the law could not." 

As I remembered about Zorro, he left a "Z" as a marking for his work. So far, DC has not done anything like that and also he has to take care of the CCTV around town and cameras in parked cars everywhere in Korea. In the preview for Episode 3, it appears DC will wear a black mask now. Wow, that would be really impressive. If MH's uncle watches TV, he would know right away it is DC's work. I am anxious for Wednesday already.

​Thanks for that. :)

Frankly, I don't see it. Aside from the fact that he's wearing a mask, pretending to be a wuse and a donkey in his day job, the rest of it doesn't fit. de la Vega was an aristocrat... they should have made him chaebol if they wanted to do Zorro. Zorro's more like a cross between the Scarlet Pimpernel and Robin Hood.

Anyway, it's still fun. I may catch up on Ep. 2 on the weekend when I'm freer. ;)

Archived