[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello @everyone! Wow finally I am back again!!

So finally they done with their scripts reading.....wow I am so happy. So we have 1 more week to go before MP started??

To all who has post the articles, pics and etc, thank you so much for sharing.

Group hugssss to all. Btw the way, my apology if I have not reply to any of your posts during my absent.

Off to do my back reading now, bye and see ya later.

Hello everyone :) Cast member's blog...posted this photo of scripts with note:"MP confirmed to air from 5/20. Guaranteed to be funny/interesting"

CR: MP Baidu and http://withus2001.blog.me/220342735449

Another new cast member confirmed, previous drama projects 'Bad Guys', 'Mom Is Acting Up' etc...

Park Jung Hak

CR: AW

CR: MP Baidu fm agency blog 

​Thank you so much for the infor my dear @jadecloud. Aaww so MP going to start on 20 May? Aaarrrggg I am going to miss the live streaming for ep 1 due to my commitment on every Wed....hope that there will be some awesome chingu here will be doing the live recaps on that day so that I can read it later after I come home after the show......

@kbleon thank you dear for sharing all the pics. I love it all. :wub:

@Yurichin dear thank you for sharing all the pics and articles chingu. :wub:

@macaronsandsakuratea welcome onboard to MP thread dear chingu. :)

@valsava @eunsuhae  hello dear chingus. Me too I am so excited and looking forward to MP. :wub: 

@evie7 thank you for the warm welcome dear. :wub:

And group hugsssss to all.

Guest Yurichin

@onnififi : Your welcome sis ^_^, and represents all the member here, I'll said we all glad you're back, you didn't appear in temp forum...

7 days to go...must preparing our self  to see the leads and the other cast brightens our screen  :) , and kinda exciting with presscon either...:D:D

And welcome @macaronsandsakuratea we are happy you're here (not my habit welcoming people), but it's fun to have more member here :):) (the macarons very catchy, never made it to make that sweet things ^_^^_^)

@onnififi

Thanks so much for your warm welcome, chingu. :) BTW, I'd like to take this opportunity to say that I adore your avatar. Faith is my most favourite LMH drama. I've seen it for like a minimum of 60x. LOL Also, methinks LMH looked so handsome with that kind of look he had in Faith. Thanks again. Cheerio. :)

@Yurichin

Hi. Thanks so much. I'm happy and giddy to be a part of this forum. :) Thanks again. See you around, chingu. :)

Archived