[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

:o

is today the teasers day in korea or what? so many upcoming dramas released their teasers today I'm overwhelmed.

yay! our masked prosecutor is finally here!

maybe the mask is just for emphasis and the comic effect in the teaser, maybe he won't actually wear one in the actual drama, either way I don't mind :D

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lucha Libre mask (mexican wrestling).xD HAHA. I guess I won't be able to lust after him at night considering that I won't be able to see much of his face. I am still hopeful of the direction they are going. They have to know  what they are doing........right?????:/ I am just happy to see how wonderful they look together.I plan to ship this one beyond the drama. We will see:wub: 

​I also thought lucha libre after seeing that mask! It's a bit hard to take it seriously, so, I hope it is meant to be funny. I am excited that Kim Sun Ah's back!

@kbleon, Thanks for the teaser!! Jsw is so handsome and it has been a while since I had seen Kim Sun Ah, she is just beautiful. 

@atiyam, @angieknows_11, Lol, I thought lucha libre too when I saw that mask. I thought the mask would be like Zorro's. atiyam our leading man is one sexy guy. I'm not happy about his face being covered but there is still a lot to lust over, even with his face covered.

I just can't wait for our OTP to be together. Writer-nim pali, pali with our romance!

Guest Yurichin

will this explain what we wanna know ?? more or less...

Quotes line from article BY Julie Jones | May 06, 2015

" Yoo Min Hee is an elite graduate of the Korean National Police University. She is very is good at what she does but she also has a secret agenda.

Her co-star Joo Sang Wook plays Ha Dae Chul, a prosecutor who is often frustrated with the justice system loopholes. Too many criminals escape for his liking so he comes up with an alternate identity that involves wearing a mask.

The two have a lot in common as they are both passionate about capturing criminals. But she does not know about his alternate identity and she would not approve. During the day he may cooperate with Yoo Min Hee to catch the criminals. But at night, when he is in costume, she does not make it easier for him. At one point she will discover his secret identity and he will uncover her secret agenda."

sc :  Kdramastars

so exciting when it said "she does not make it easier for him"...I can sort of guess where it's going haha xDxDxD.....gonna expecting it much...

I'm in the dream-land when this thread having fun ^_^...omaigad...yes finally unnie update her FB page its been so long....Thank you for all the updates

"serious but fun drama"....gonna note this, not good if too much comedy...can't say anything about the teaser...need the drama right now!!!:D:D

@kyunii88 isn't that the premise from the beginning ??? forget the Zorro things ??? get back to Zorro...:D

I know that zorro thing chingu, you already explained before....but i've never expected he really is going to make "real mask"....and i cant help to upload this old photo again...LoL...perhaps i need to change the mask later..... :D

Btw, where is my buddies/unni @onnififi @delfin ??? They had released teaser/preview, chingudeul!!!

I'm not digging JSW and this mask thing they could have have him a similar look to healer since that the in thing but JSW to handsome to cover that face some nice dark sun glasses a turtle neck to cover half the face and he set for his night time activities 

Guest Yurichin

@Yurichin, Thanks for the quotes on the drama. "At one point she will discover his secret identI juity and he will uncover her secret agenda" I love it! I hope we are going to some sparks fly between them.

​I just notice that, i thought it's his secret agenda, it's her secret agenda...what her secret agenda? i'm curious :o...

the PR would say :"Then please...watch the drama" !!! ^_^^_^

I know that zorro thing chingu, you already explained before....but i've never expected he really is going to make "real mask"....and i cant help to upload this old photo again...LoL...perhaps i need to change the mask later..... :D

LOL those mask again LOL

​I mean the zorro real story, how he can't do nothing at the day without his mask, how he snooby without mask then change to a cool and handsome hero at night with his mask...I hope he wears a mask, if it's just persona then it will be another HJM and KMHM in sober mode...we won't add more those kind of characters in this year, but maybe in the next 5 years

@valsava couldn't agree more

I'm not digging JSW and this mask thing they could have have him a similar look to healer since that the in thing but JSW to handsome to cover that face some nice dark sun glasses a turtle neck to cover half the face and he set for his night time activities 

​            @valsava, That does sound better to me, JSW looks  very sexy in a pair of dark shades.  I'm not loving the lucha  libra mask at all. Maybe pd nim had too much tequila on  cinco de mayo.

​            @valsava, That does sound better to me, JSW looks  very sexy in a pair of dark shades.  I'm not loving the lucha  libra mask at all. Maybe pd nim had too much tequila on  cinco de mayo.

​@evie7,  That's it he can always blame it on the worm.. LOL 

So, JSW character... is he a serious, no-nonsense kind of guy in the drama or something goofy like his character in BotB? Geeez, these few days I have a hard time remembering all those drama character descriptions (there is too much on my plate right now :ph34r:)

Idk seeing him wearing Lucha Libre mask, I just can't take him seriously (it makes me think that his other side; the masked guy, instead of a macho heroic superhero, he is most likely a funny kind of crime fighter. and goodness, I can imagine tons of body-gag JSW might do if the masked guy intended to be a funny character) :D

..sorry if I don't make any sense here. hehe

​@evie7,  That's it he can always blame it on the worm.. LOL 

​    @valsava, Lol, Lol:D Lol That's right blame it on the worm! 

Guest Yurichin

Are they the younger version of our leads?? She hold a script right?? Jo Da Young & Na Young Hak

sc ; Joodayoung IG

Kang Seung Young 강성용 to  appear in Masked prosecutor after being in military servive (I have no idea who he is, my knowledge of Kdramaland very2 limited)

sc : http://news.newsway.co.kr/view.php?tp=1&ud=2015050708591039627&md=20150507090305_AO

Guest ororomunroe

Masked Prosecutor Drops First Teaser Showing the Prosecutor, the Cop, and the Mask

The first preview for Masked Prosecutor is here, and I honestly feel torn. On one hand, everything looks great right off the bat with the introduction of the two leads. Joo Sang Wook looks believable as a prosecutor, not to mention charismatic and handsome to boot, while Kim Sun Ah is awesome at being a spirited kickass lady cop. Then the last few seconds of the teaser rolled around and my jaw dropped open. The preview provides a sneak peek at the mask part of the masked prosecutor, and goodness gracious do I see a lucha libre face glove mask? *facepalm* Why KBS, why you have to pick that kind of mask? Only thing worse is having him wear a hockey goalie mask while performing his feats of justice avenging. The wrestling face mask does cover the entire face but makes it near impossible to take things seriously. What do you guys think? Yay, nay, or can we have a costume design do-over?

Cr: Koala's Playground

Dropping by to say hello first! Will join this thread after my exams (sooooon!!!) hehehe can't wait to watch the first 4 episodes of MP in Seoul! (finally no need live streaming HAHAHAHAH)

I see familiar faces... can't wait to chat with everyone again after a hectic 2 months of studying. Ciao!!! :D

(tbh I'm still not exactly that used to this new soompi forum interface =/)

Dropping by to say hello first! Will join this thread after my exams (sooooon!!!) hehehe can't wait to watch the first 4 episodes of MP in Seoul! (finally no need live streaming HAHAHAHAH)

I see familiar faces... can't wait to chat with everyone again after a hectic 2 months of studying. Ciao!!! :D

(tbh I'm still not exactly that used to this new soompi forum interface =/)

Annyeong chingu!!welcome back to soompi...

So envy you will come to Korea.....

I cant wait spazzing together while the drama airing....and good luck for your exam!!!

The prosecutor rips off his robes and dons his mask

by girlfriday | May 7, 2015

Well, we asked for it, didn’t we? And now it can’t be unseen. The first teaser is out for KBS’s new crime-fighting vigilante drama Masked Prosecutor (or should I call it Prosecutor Libre?) and, um, I can definitely say it’s a comedy. Thank goodness for that, though I’m still holding out hope that the prosecutor’s mask is a joke. I know we’re seeing these wrestling masks on singing variety shows these days, but I don’t think I’ll ever get used to it. How am I ever supposed to take your crime-fighting seriously? Or maybe that’s the point.

The drama stars Joo Sang-wook as a materialistic prosecutor by day, and secret do-gooder masked vigilante by night. Kim Sun-ah stars opposite him as an “emotional detective,” who can’t stand for injustice and races headlong into danger whenever she’s moved to act. 

Joo Sang-wook opens the teaser by busting out his prosecutor’s badge with authority… so that he can get a discount at the coffee shop. Kim Sun-ah, on the other hand, is a confident cop who declares that it’s not just tough detectives who are good at catching criminals. She springs into action while muttering, “You’re dead,” then we cut to Joo Sang-wook saying, “Justice is dead. It’s time for me to act!” He laces up his mask, rips open his prosecutor’s robes like Superman, and reveals the drama title. Heh, okay, ridiculous mask aside, the Superman moment is fun.

At least we know this drama won’t be taking itself too seriously. The teaser feels a bit like You’re All Surrounded, though hopefully with less fumbling on the job. The show is described as “sincere but upbeat,” which I really like the sound of. And the fact that Joo Sang-wook always gives up all semblance of looking cool endears him to me so. Who says you can’t fight injustice and have a few laughs too, right?

Masked Prosecutor follows Unkind Women on Wednesdays and Thursdays and premieres May 20.

cr: dramabeans

http://bit.ly/1ETaSnt

[NEWS via Hancinema] 'Masked Investigator' unveils teaser, Kim Seon-ah and Joo Sang-wook finally return 2015.5.8

"Masked Investigator" has unveiled its preview teaser trailer full of unique characteristics.

KBS 2TV's new Wednesday & Thursday drama, "Masked Investigator", with its scheduled premiere date, May 20th, has released their preview teaser trailer, which vivaciously presents the unique characters by Kim Seon-ah and Joo Sang-wook.
Joo Sang-wook captures your attention with the unexpected twist in his appeals. The initial image of his is of a charismatic and strict prosecutor. However, when he was showing his prosecutor's ID to a cashier at a café and asks for employee discount with the big smile, it portrays prosecutor Ha Dae-cheol's funny and materialistic side.

Kim Seon-ah shows off the confident appeal as a female police officer, from the big strides to her cool pose aiming a gun. Her narration, "Just because you're tough, it doesn't mean you'll be better at catching criminals" raises the anticipation level on her performance to lead investigation appealing emotions in details.

The ending scene of the preview left a strong impression to the viewers. Joo Sang-wook's narration, "Justice is dead. It's my turn to step in" and a view from the back showing a man getting dressed up in a prosecutor's uniform and a mask also get the viewers excited about what is yet to come.

The vivacious cinematography and the cheerful music, and the acting performance by Kim Seon-ah and Joo Sang-wook, who always know how to bring the characters to life way over 100% are truly entertaining.

"Masked Investigator" will air its first episode on May 20th after the completion of "Unkind Women".

Source : www.tvj.co.kr/news/ar... (thank you!)

Archived