[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

Guest anjshin

@meelis mama shipping? la, very easy i'll be shipping EunHo and anjshin:w00t:, just pulling your leg dear,. anyway the story is getting interesting, and to the narrator's sexy bedroom voice:wub: viva mama ahjussi JinMo oppa. No speculations for me, will let the the whole team do their job and entertain me as what was it is suppose to be, I'm expecting them to fly out the story away from the movies i mentioned in my twitter account, but if so they decided, hopefully they will do it much better with the chills i felt for those. So far I'm anticipating the youngsters arc, yaaaaaaah bring 29th panli, I'm excited to what this drama has to offer me besides my ultimate bias JJM, my only ship that will not die.:D:P

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Love Eun Dong Releases Three Webisodes Teasing Old-school Romance

bono5.jpg

Oh wow, I think this one might just work for me. Falling for Innocence wrapped up its run on jTBC this past week but the follow up drama My Love Eun Dong got a jump start on airing by releasing three short webisodes online to tease the audience. It worked on me, the whole thing gives off an old-fashioned innocent romance vibe, but without the cheesy aspects that permeated the older Hallyu style dramas. Adult leads Joo Jin Mo and Kim Sa Rang show up to bookend the webisodes which focus on the teen era and twenties era relationship of the two main characters.

Continue Reading ->

Guest meelis

BTW, JJM has many funny scenes in the drama. Putting aside his humorous side which was mentionned alot too. GOOD!

​God, it's good to know! I know JJM or someone else hinted that Eun Ho will also have a humorous side, but from what we've seen of him in the drama, I was already afraid that we'll have to watch him brooding and suffering for 16 episodes.:lol:

@anjshin, it feels so good seeing you in full shape, enthusiastic and ready for action. You won't scare me, you know, in me you have another JJM-anjshin shipper.:P

Do we only get to see the 13 yr old Eun Dong and 17 yr old Eun Ho in the webtoon version?  They're adorable to watch.

​I was saying like that because i found the teen version are so adorable <3

Do we only get to see the 13 yr old Eun Dong and 17 yr old Eun Ho in the webtoon version?  They're adorable to watch.

​ I also have the same question? Junior and Lee Ja-in are they going to appear in first ep? or just the web episodes? Which I've watch and loving Junior and Ja-in's acting too.

Guest meelis

​ I also have the same question? Junior and Lee Ja-in are they going to appear in first ep? or just the web episodes? Which I've watch and loving Junior and Ja-in's acting too.

​But of course they'll appear in the drama, you shouldn't worry about this, girls, Eun Ho's memoir is crucial to the plot! Don't know in how many episodes, but my guess is that what we've seen so far are scenes roughly from the respective drama episodes, the rest of the episode being in present times. Of course, the CP said in his last entry that maybe not all scenes from the web drama will be featured in the drama, but this doesn't mean that we won't see other scenes which weren't included in the web drama. 

That said, I do wonder what we'll see in the ep. 5... Adult cast scenes or still 10s' and 20s'? Well, we'll know in a few hours. 

Guest adikkeluangman

Today is Kim Tae Hun birthday. 

Happy birthday KTH! I don't know when is this photoshoot. I never seen it before.

He and Jr. also will appear in today webtoon episode 5.

[JTBC '사랑하는 은동아 더 비기닝'] ‪#‎김태훈‬ ‪#‎김사랑‬ 의 관계는? 
What will be the relation between ‪#‎Kimtaehun‬ ‪#‎Kimsarang‬ on [JTBC 'Eundong Love the Beginning']?

1432509535628_99_20150525090004.jpg

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000475344

Guest adikkeluangman

Today is Kim Tae Hun birthday. 

Happy birthday KTH! I don't know when is this photoshoot. I never seen it before.

He and Jr. also will appear in today webtoon episode 5.

[JTBC '사랑하는 은동아 더 비기닝'] ‪#‎김태훈‬ ‪#‎김사랑‬ 의 관계는? 
What will be the relation between ‪#‎Kimtaehun‬ ‪#‎Kimsarang‬ on [JTBC 'Eundong Love the Beginning']?

1432509535628_99_20150525090004.jpg

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000475344

ezacvj583mfh1xsaxzt90bk9nx9vdtsi.jpg

Joo Jin Mo revealed his unexpected loveable nature on ‘My Love Eun Dong.’

Waiting to air its first episode on May 29, JTBC Friday-Saturday drama ‘My Love Eun Dong’ released still cuts of Joo Jin Mo on set.

In the pictures, Joo Jin Mo wears a blue t-shirt and black sweatpants and is seen sleeping on a sofa. At this time, the housekeeper appears with a vacuum cleaner, waking up Joo Jin Mo. Holding onto a pillow, Joo Jin Mo looks surprised. With messy hair and comfortable clothes, he brought laughter with his natural look while attracting attention for his good looks regardless of the embarrassing situation.

Joo Jin Mo plays Ji Eun Ho who is a perfect top star with an unexpected playful and clumsy charm. Although at the age of 37, he maintains his unchanging feelings for Eun Dong, becoming an actor even though he is untalented, in order to find her. Showing laughable acting in an audition, he is no different from the naïve 17-year old Hyun Soo.

Lying on the sofa, he is lectured by the housekeeper, Miss Tak. In this scene, Eun Ho shows his innocent personality. The charisma of Miss Tak even shakes top star Eun Ho as he reveals his cute charm with his expressions.

Meanwhile, ‘My Love Eun Dong’ will start airing on May 29 and has been releasing its 5-part web drama version, ‘My Love Eun Dong – The Beginning.’ The fifth episode of the web drama will be released at noon on May 26. (photo by Drama House)

For more bntnews.co.uk

Archived