[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

Guest meelis

Oh, @salijoo, so you like the photoshoot? I was so worrying about you (and the tables around you).:lol:

But you're right, the more I see it, the more I like it, plus as you say it's on theme, it hints about the way the relationship will be handled in the drama. 

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I'm not into overly sexy concepts either but in Secret Love Affair defense, I think the photoshoot was in line with their relationship in the drama, forbidden and passionate. It's not that kind of vibe I wanted here, maybe a bit more interaction between JJM and KSR? They have chemistry and they could have done more with it without necessarily going overboard (look at the Falling For Innocence photoshoot for example). Anyway, this won't take my interest in MLE away. As long as we have a good show, all is fine :D

Guest meelis

YES! Since these photoshoots are for the dramas promotion, they obviously reflect rather faithfully the theme and the type of relationship in the drama (the affair in SLA and in FFI I guess there's a love triangle which is very important?)?

So it's OK. 

@meelis, Only someone watching FFI could tell but from what I've seen, it doesn't seem like there is an "important" love triangle there, the other actor plays a villain. 

As for the theme of MLE, I'm not shocked about the pictorial, in fact (don't kill me) there is like 0,00001% that you see a kiss (for example) in this, I mean between JJM & KSR. Dramafever explained it, the real romance will be played by Baek Sunghyun & Yoon Sohee. Like I stated a month before, the longing part will be adressed to JJM-KSR as expected. Brace yourself.

I'm saying that because JYP mentionned how Kim Tae-hoon will play a kind character. She has a son and a loving-disabled husband, it would make it awkward if something happens between them. (That's why I'm actively hoping that Kim Yoori would be bold and steal some kisses, lol, please mind me).

I'm saying that because JYP mentionned how Kim Tae-hoon will play a kind character. She has a son and a loving-disabled husband, it would make it awkward if something happens between them. (That's why I'm actively hoping that Kim Yoori would be bold and steal some kisses, lol, please mind me).

​That's what I am thinking too!

Guest michyell409

but the writer said once , the character are very human and selfish.thats why i think  maybe there is a kiss scene between jjm and kim sarang . i like the poster  ,

Guest meelis

In general I agree with @salijoo and @lucy13880, but you've got a point there, @michyell409, if they're realistic characters, anything is possible (because yeah, such things do happen in real life and even much worse than cheating on a loving disabled husband). We shall see. 

Joo Jim Mo & Kim Sarang ELLE photoshoot released!

related news

http://www.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=130054

In the article the two lead actors share their attitudes towards marriage and love.

​Joo Jin Mo's part of the article

Chinese Translation 乐家小乐子 in 朱镇模百度贴吧

Totally different from the character in his previous work Empress Ki, this time Joo Jin Mo comes back with handsome looks and will demonstrate a bright, free and restrained image just like himself in real life. "It seems I am defined as macho because of my appearance and voice. But those people who are familiar with me think I were like comedians. Actually I am an interesting guy."He said with a smile.

"Since young period every time I were in love I thought 'That's her!' and took marriage as target. When I fell in love I only focus on her. So it's easy for me to fully understand romantic Ji Eun Ho in the drama." Joo Jin Mo gets more comfortable state of mind with age. "I wish to add different colors to my name."

@jei_em, Thank you dear for understanding. According to Soompi rules, when you have more than 4 pictures to share (always included in one post by the way) you have to put the remaining ones (I mean after the fourth one) in the spoiler tag!

@lucy13880, Hah... Our news giver, thanks for all the pictures!!! You were right, it was from ELLE (they just added some sepia layer on it, maybe for copyright purpose (?))

YES. It's not an outstanding photoshoot but we can give on that, this one is really on theme, less sexy and more alluring and mysterious. The more I see it the more I like it.

@eunsuhae, IKR, the moment I saw his eyes.. I was like... *should brace myself*. How can he be so good at portraying undying love? LOL. He most likely mastered this acting after Empress Ki:tears::tears::tears::tears:

So far, we have good feedbacks of the webdrama, it helps that Junior has done an outstanding job portraying Hyunsoo. I've watched Dream Knight, he had good acting skills but he wasn't as good as he is here. The moment he started crying, (the kind of scene where I don't feel emotional usually) it was so genuine and deep that I couldn't help but feel for him. My question is, WHY DISCOVERING THIS GEM NOW? He's completely on actor-level! (note: with Ji Soo, Junior is on my looking-forward-list)

​ @salijoo  Yes yes yes! big yes! Thumbs up! Ji Soo, Junior! Awesomess!  Ji Soo is undiscovered acting gem. awesome rookie. Very green with interviews he he. Junior, since he's part of got7 kpop group probably used to limelight... but not so much with acting and boy, what a treat to see him. Again well deserve praise from everybody! 

I will add  Lee Ja-in too because that young girl... is just fantastic acting too.  I mentioned in the previous posts how when I first saw child actress kim sae ron in CYHMH like I could watch the whole 16 episodes with her. It's kind of like that.

I'm not familiar  with JJM or but going to marathon kdrama JJH and SMA. this week. I'm seen some kdrama of Kim Yoo Ri.

The 20s arc is probably the cutest amongst the love story arc here. Baek Sunghyun & Yoon Sohee. Looking at the teasers  egzoited! already! huuuuuwaaaaaiiiiittting. Haha. Tha'ts how much I am.

Thanks all to the pics and articles esp @lucy13880 for the updates :)

@lucy13880, thank you for the Elle spread, and for the translation... I like it... @salijoo, I am also ok with limited skinship.  Maybe too much skinship would be controversial in Korea... just a guess... Still, in the sepia color poster we do see some skinship. 
@lucy13880   I am Excited that now Viki has licensed it!  Smiley

@salijoo Thank you for the Allkpop article... I think the web episodes are doing what they were aimed to do, in lighting a fire of expectation for the drama, and the press follows.

@jongski, I am totally with you about Lee Ja-Im from what we have seen so far. I love your analogy of Kim Sae-Ron in CYHMH.. I recommend the movie "A Brand New Life"  with Kim Sae-Ron. She was such a small child, and practically carried the whole movie on her little shoulders.

Kim Sarang Says She's Not In A Rush To Get Married

yy33.jpg

yy44.jpg

s11.jpg

Newsen - Nate: 37 years old Kim Sarang "I have quite an independent personality, I'm not in a rush to get married"

1. [+575, -96] Kim Sarang who's in her late 30s doesn't lose to women in their 20s-30s

2. [+496, -21] So what if you're old?... I'm actually jealous of her because she doesn't have to worry about money and she lives her life doing the things she love...I wanna live my life to the fullest too

3. [+36, -8] Kim Sarang's beauty fades. Still looks like she's in her 20s

4. [+26, -1] Marriage is a personal choice

5. [+13, -1] It's really stupid that specs are a big part of Korean dating and marriage culture

6. [+11, -20] Women who don't wanna get married might as well enlist in the army. They live such comfortable lives

Herald Pop - Naver

1. [+61, -2] Just look at their visuals *Shivers* 

2. [+48, -2] These two are in their 40s already. Just saying..

3. [+45, -5] Kim Loveㅠㅠ I love you

4. [+27, 0] Joo Jin Mo looks hot ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.ca/2015/05/kim-sarang-says-shes-not-in-rush-to-get.html

Thanks @salijoo... Wow.... those Elle B&W spreads are awesome. KSR and JJM make an uber good-looking couple, the chemistry is sizzling. The enigma factor wins me over and over. JJANG! And love some of the feedback from fans. I don't know why, but I've oft thought KSR is already married. Hmm....that makes both of them single and available? JJM is single, isn't he? Hmm...Will sparks fly? I mean, as in really fly on and off screen...hehe:blink:

Hmmpfh.....am I the only one who gets this error message? Is it soompi or is it my internet provider (but which is unlikely cos all else is working fine)? I've tried to post CP's 4th journal entry on Junior twice already, and twice I got this error message....  I'm MAD MAD MAD! ...Gonna try again later.....

lEKlSmc.jpg

Archived