[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Album MLED OST 

Ayyyyy.... listening to OST now and having so many feels remembering Eun Eun love story.  For some reason the instrumentals even more than the songs with verse.  MLED SO GOOD!!!!

Thanks for link.

The OST is indeed very good, I'm listening to it very often too, I have it on all possible devices.:lol: I agree that the instrumentals are even better to put me in that sentimental mood brought by the drama as a whole.

OK, bringing you some 'new' pics by Dispatch, there was actually a second article released on 18 July (the day of the finale) about JJM and MLE, which we overlooked for some reason back then, but @salijoo found it last night. Here it is:

http://www.dispatch.co.kr/334611

[B컷] “발암 엔딩은 NO”…’사은동’, 비하인드

기사입력 : 2015-07-18 10:12 오전

JTBC ‘사랑하는 은동아’가 벌써 마지막회를 앞두고 있습니다. 과연 지은호(주진모 분)과 은동(김사랑 분)의 사랑이 이루어 질까요?

그런데 최재호(김태훈 분)을 아빠로 알고, 믿는 우리 라일(박민수 분)은 어쩌죠? 생각만 해도 가슴이 먹먹~해지는데요.

‘디스패치’가 지난 14일 경기도 파주에 있는 ‘사랑하는 은동아’ 세트장에 다녀왔습니다. 기사에서는 볼 수 없었던 B컷 지금 공개합니다.

'Father' and 'son' are adorable together.... :wub:

rpYG1A.jpg

XTqJle.jpg

JJM, are you offering coffee to the boy? :D

fcwK4Z.jpg

TS5Whw.jpg

l1psWm.jpg

AyXCnt.jpg

And separately :wub:

rGinw1.jpg

tsDleQ.jpg

TziIMZ.jpg

A7htyq.jpg

XmbcbC.jpg

More (+ Dong Kyu)

V2cqn2.jpg

eGBZ88.jpg

BvMXQG.jpg

NG1xuQ.jpg

Hi folks- I love that there are still folks following this thread. Hehe

Just wanted to make you chuckle by sharing that I am now watching 5 dramas (mix of live and old). I usually only watch 1 or 2 at a time, but it's taking so many to fill the space (not replace!) of MLED. 

Ahhh...

• 2 weeks later...

My dear Chingus. After hearing what all of you commented about the finale, I decided I didn't want to ruin my vacation and held off and off and off from watching. Well it has been over 2 months since the last episode aired and I finally watched the "dreaded" finale yesterday.  

Perhaps it's the dulling of emotions after 2 months of MLED detoxing, or perhaps you have all warned me sufficiently, but I didn't think it was that bad.  Well of course there are lots of flaws.  Is it necessary to do the whole noble idiot thing? And JH's belated confession? And what's up about SR the richard simmons suddenly becoming a sweet bunny and taking the entertainment company?  Why does HS need to fly Economy?

I don't think I'm greedy but I will overlook all these flaws if we can at least hear Ra Il call HS "appa", and a HS-swooning-at-ED-cooking or HS-and-ED-getting-it-on scene.  Alas ... We did get a few things right from our fantasy ending survey though.

I've never watched a drama with Soompi chingus and it has been a BLAST watching MLED with all of you. In the months since, only Oh My Ghostess came close but still not enough for me to ship or follow the Forum.  Yong Pal had a fantastic start, but now that Tae Hyun has turned mellow-yellow, the show is also losing my attention.  Sigh.

At least I have Daehan, Minguk, Manse, Seo Eon, Seo Jun and Sarang.

My dear Chingus. After hearing what all of you commented about the finale, I decided I didn't want to ruin my vacation and held off and off and off from watching. Well it has been over 2 months since the last episode aired and I finally watched the "dreaded" finale yesterday.  

Perhaps it's the dulling of emotions after 2 months of MLED detoxing, or perhaps you have all warned me sufficiently, but I didn't think it was that bad.  Well of course there are lots of flaws.  Is it necessary to do the whole noble idiot thing? And JH's belated confession? And what's up about SR the richard simmons suddenly becoming a sweet bunny and taking the entertainment company?  Why does HS need to fly Economy?

I don't think I'm greedy but I will overlook all these flaws if we can at least hear Ra Il call HS "appa", and a HS-swooning-at-ED-cooking or HS-and-ED-getting-it-on scene.  Alas ... We did get a few things right from our fantasy ending survey though.

I've never watched a drama with Soompi chingus and it has been a BLAST watching MLED with all of you. In the months since, only Oh My Ghostess came close but still not enough for me to ship or follow the Forum.  Yong Pal had a fantastic start, but now that Tae Hyun has turned mellow-yellow, the show is also losing my attention.  Sigh.

@vvpal  The drama became flawed due to the change in the ending because I think ED was supposed to stay with Jh 

@vvpal  The drama became flawed due to the change in the ending because I think ED was supposed to stay with Jh 

I never had that impression.  

As soon as JH woke up, he knew he has reborn and ED is gone but he was also firm that RI is precious to him. ED also didn't give me the impression that she wanted JH completely removed from RI's life either, but for RI to have 2 fathers. We are just lacking ONE SCENE where RI hugs HS and calls him Appa. Bad PD-nim for skimping on just this scene.  Urg.

I love the kid who played RI. He looks so much like Kim Sarang!  What other dramas is he in?

You have closure now!  Only MLED you have to mentally prepare yourself for 2 mos before watching. LOL

Finale still gives me heartburn when I think about it. But at least we didn't get ED stuck with Choi hubby. Yikes...  But very interesting theory @valsava

Cannot imagine I'll ever get into another drama/forum so much again.  That's why I keep posting. LOL It was really really really good while it lasted!

@vvpal Umm... Have not seen RI in anything else but I'm guessing he's active cause mom manages IG account. You should look up his IG to see what he's doing now. He did a lot of serious scenes very well in MLED. I'm sure with his talent and cuteness we'll see him again. 

You have closure now!  Only MLED you have to mentally prepare yourself for 2 mos before watching. LOL

Finale still gives me heartburn when I think about it. But at least we didn't get ED stuck with Choi hubby. Yikes...  But very interesting theory @valsava

Cannot imagine I'll ever get into another drama/forum so much again.  That's why I keep posting. LOL It was really really really good while it lasted!

@vvpal Umm... Have not seen RI in anything else but I'm guessing he's active cause mom manages IG account. You should look up his IG to see what he's doing now. He did a lot of serious scenes very well in MLED. I'm sure with his talent and cuteness we'll see him again. 

@luv2skulz  I agree I enjoyed the drama the the comments and most of all the company in this thread it was the best and so much fun..

• 3 weeks later...

The 10 most heart-wrenching K-dramas from recent years

Are you someone who is more intrigued by sad K-dramas than the happier, more lighthearted ones? Then this list is perfect for you! Whether you want a series that lets you cry your eyes out or one that is darker and deals with more complicated emotions and people, we have a list of 10 K-dramas from recent years that will speak to you. 

(skipped unrelated.....)

2. My Love Eun Dong

635467cd-98f3-45c9-bccc-326de220c71a.jpg

A first love that is separated comes together again, only to be taken away from each other again with another set of sad circumstances. The most heartbreaking thing about this show is all the lies that are told to the female lead about her life and history. They create so much heartache not only for her, but for her first and true love as well as her son. The missed opportunities will have you weeping for what could have been. The series also doesn't shy away from tackling heavy subjects and never resorts to tying things in a neat bow just for the sake of a happy ending. 

source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/10-of-the-saddest-most-heart-wrenching-k-dramas/

• 3 weeks later...

Hi folks--

My YouTube page with the MLED full OST was just deleted (super sad face).  Anyone have a different link?

I know, I know... I should just order it.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry can't help you but try dramabay they normally have a list of the ost

• 2 weeks later...

Archived