[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

Guest vvpal

Can someone please translate the conversation in the car? It looks quite intense! I did understand the last sentence though since it's been translated in the previews. EH is so sour!

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone please translate the conversation in the car? It looks quite intense! I did understand the last sentence though since it's been translated in the previews. EH is so sour!

Also the conversation in the bedroom with EH and JH I heard RA II name mentioned a few times it sound like JH was saying they did it for RA II sake but I think it was for all they sake and not the kid.. 

ED haven't even put together to question RA II paternity

Oh boy....for a moment I was hoping they would both be locking themselves in the cubicle. And Eun Ho grabbed her hand and pulled her in...OMG Daebak! What will they do? Will we get skinship...???? So kyeopta!

Guest vvpal

Also the conversation in the bedroom with EH and JH I heard RA II name mentioned a few times it sound like JH was saying they did it for RA II sake but I think it was for all they sake and not the kid.. 

ED haven't even put together to question RA II paternity

I don't know Korean, but I kept hearing RI's name too and I think he's threatening her. I think JH's getting abusive. He's already raising his voice like this. If he can raise his hands, he would be hitting her. Jerk.

I'm watching it live right now...sorry I cannot do recap as I cannot understand what they are saying...

I've been a silent lurker coming out...JJM is one of my fav actor and this story is very interesting... Thank you for everyone's wonderful insight...

somebody mentioned perhaps RI is EH's son...and Ed mentioned to the other lady she had her son at a young age. I was thinking for a moment that perhaps it might be true considering in the earlier episode back JH ask EH's sis if he can be a man...therefore there is no possibility he is the dad... Coz how can he be the dad when he is paralyzed from waist down...perhaps what happened before is that when they had the accident they brought them to hospital and found out she is with child...JH took this opportunity plus ED's amnesia to say he is the father...

Hope later ED would realize it if indeed this is bound to happen down the story lane...It will be very difficult for JH to redeem himself...

Guest vvpal

He courting her like a puppy in heat! So sweet! And she's letting him hold her hand too! I hope they keep up the comic relief moments. The selfie is just hilarious. I'm guessing ... Director asked if he's posting on SNS, and the underlings said he doesn't even have SNS account?

I think I should start learning Korean. Meantime, I shall wait patiently for the subs. And hold my breath for 6 days to find out what happens next!

Preview of EP 9 (at the end of EP 8)

EH:  How did you know you were Eun Dong?

ED:  When I see you my heart trembles.

JH:  I see Jung Eun with another man but I cannot hate her.

ED:  Do you want to live in hiding with a woman.

EH:  I want to see you.

ED:  (on the phone) I won’t be long

EH:  Even if it’s a torture and not a long time, I want to live that way

aw....the shop scene ..LOLL it was soooo sexy and fun at the same time ....gosh to be locked up in that small area with the hungry man ~~tsk tsk ..how her heart can survive especially when it is that he think she remembered~~! .the next scene was soooooo hilarious the way he defending his innocence .i think she ask him if he has other woman or whatever so childlike throwing the clothes around 

..hahahahah .poor eun ho ...eun dong ah ...maybe it is as what you said to your mother ..that man who loved you . ...so if you are a mother or wife ..it doesnt seem so important at that moment when you realised how this man had waited and loved you ..

ahh the dinner scene also another memorable one ...this time it was with the memory of eun dong that she went and i think he was speechless at the sight of her entrance .how she had dressed up for the date .and the conversation so concealing yet telling so much at the same time ...she not an actress so cant hide her feeling in front of him ..write about her first love i think he said to her ( this man cant stop from throwing hint to her ) 

finish watching episode8.... hoping @seungshinl will translate the preview and the rest of the episode8...thanks in advance...

i like episode8 a lot because i laugh a lot especially the facial expression of EH and their is an excitement between EH and ED... i like his selfie when EH eating.. hahaha.... but im wrong i thought when ED said that i love than man he confess to her husband but to her adopted mother... she cry a lot...

I'm watching it live right now...sorry I cannot do recap as I cannot understand what they are saying...

I've been a silent lurker coming out...JJM is one of my fav actor and this story is very interesting... Thank you for everyone's wonderful insight...

somebody mentioned perhaps RI is EH's son...and Ed mentioned to the other lady she had her son at a young age. I was thinking for a moment that perhaps it might be true considering in the earlier episode back JH ask EH's sis if he can be a man...therefore there is no possibility he is the dad... Coz how can he be the dad when he is paralyzed from waist down...perhaps what happened before is that when they had the accident they brought them to hospital and found out she is with child...JH took this opportunity plus ED's amnesia to say he is the father...

Hope later ED would realize it if indeed this is bound to happen down the story lane...It will be very difficult for JH to redeem himself...

@naeus,  I hate to even begin to think about how this would effect all parties involved this mean adopted dad didn't even attempt to try and find PHS as long JH was claiming to be his father what was the point and she don't remember.. No wonder his mom is angry with her and they don't live with his parents like most of the couples do after marriage.. JH  may have been thinking  take his woman and kid to because she belongs to me.. SMH.. Also another reason why they are afraid of her and EH because they know if he finds out they hide the fact about his child and brain washed her with her fake life is just awful they better hope EH don't go postal on them   

Ack!!! I can't understand anything. I started from somewhere in the middle of the episode cause I didn't know it aired so early in the evening (so super early in AM my time). Anyhow, I thought ED held it together pretty nicely in today's episode. I think she needs to hit a point of revelation and breakdown a little... cause she has been holding it together (and not being herself) for 10 years having amnesia. Even with amnesia that is still a tough life to live.

We all know that EH has always been very volatile, except for ED, she somehow always had a positive influence on him as his father's described, as we saw in the early episodes. But certainly, he is crumbling under the weight of "fate" and "forces of nature" and "crappy people" and circumstances keeping him and ED apart. At least he can see her now, but he really can only see her with his eyes... there are so many other issues that need to be resolved (like her being "married" and having a child whom NO one seems to be questioning who is the father. I am not even sure how they will even introduce someone suspecting that RI may not be JH's kid. 

Thank goodness, EH bought the store. LOL It really was good foresight into retirement hehe... being the owner has it's perks. 

At this point, I think both EH and JH are ticking time bombs and maybe ED too. I think EH needs to start using his connections that he can actually trust and start doing a background investigation on JH and those adopted parents. I only say that because I think he needs to know how all this transpired so he can understand her and how she became the way that she is today. He has only a vague understanding and what he has been told by others which is clearly a lie. I think that would help him to be smarter, sharper and position himself to really help ED in her present situation. Even if he kinda is not-but-kinda-is wanting to "steal" ED back, he first has to know what he's up against. He really has not even a clue the people he is up against. I think that will refocus him and help him control his emotions better so that he will actually be helping her and not be counterproductive, despite his best intentions. He has not even uncovered the web of deception at all. He has a long way to go.

ED wasn't able to tell EH the name she's now been using.  It might not be intentional.  Perhaps, ED overlooked that aspect. 

@baloi, I would think it was done intentionally by ED not to tell EH the reality of her living situation as a way of protecting and preventing him from getting himself into trouble as we can guess EH's reaction if ED has told him that she is scared of her adoptive father and she has one oppa(JH) that gives her unwarranted attention.

The hot tempered EH would have let his fist do the talking for him, if ED has spilled the beans.

Love the bromance between EH and DG.  His manager was right when he said EH acts like a 17 year old...we see this when he had a sudden outburst at ED at the retail outlet and his giddiness with her while walking down memory lane in today's episode.  Hehehe :wub:

What was CEO SR trying to enlist EH sister do that she got mad because the sister told her she knew he had found ED and it seems she was threatening to do something if the sister didn't intervene.  She also told his sister that it was JH wife that was ED and she couldn't believe it maybe just maybe being that the sister have the background information about the accident she may be the one to question RA II paternity especially if she find out it was discovered of her pregnancy at the time they was brought in from the accident.. Let's hope sister start to smarten up about all this and test RA II she can test him with her or her daughter if it shows that he's related she would know he's her brothers kid and seek JH for the truth..     

Archived