[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest agoodheart

Hyun Ah and Eun Ho's parents should keep Ra Il with them while Eun Ho and Eun Dong figure things out with Jae Ho. It's too dangerous if Jae Ho gets hold of Ra Il now.

I don't understand why she's so afraid of  JH. I can't wait for subs. 

I believe, he threatened her, he would kill EH or he could kill her again... I think, he said, he could do it again, like 10 years ago.

@bebebisous33,  I agree she went to the wrong place but she was going to have to face the music I think the results of RA II birth will be the break that she would need to get away from them..

OK everyone that was trying to give JH the benefit of the doubt I told you the evil genius brilliant look she told him she remembers everything and now he threatens her.. I think EH did the right thing to go and get her I have a strong feeling JH may hide with the boy once it's discovered who his dad is. But what was ED life like in the states with JH I don't think it's nothing nice she's going to have to buck up to this people she ha to protect herself and child from these monsters..

I think the reason dad is disputing this book is because of what ED told JH mom because it's say's they knew all along what they did and who's child was RA II         

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSV9W8_Y6ds

ahhh...when he turn into such a giddy happy boy ..it is too addictive ...he wont go ..when she told him he had to go back to work lol just like when he use to skip class

and thank you for waiting for me ..

this is like a newly wedded morning delayed ten years later .~~~.....

this  two person so in love ..it feel so complete .

Guest agoodheart

On the brighter note, I'm happy our OTP Eun-Eun could be together now. More lovely moments next episode. I love that scene in the preview when she's stepping down the stairs then one step back up, Eun Dong in her 30s is so cute ~

I seriously hope this is not happy end style ending..i cant handle that again ...the husband should be locked up for threatening like that

and there a fear for her too .and I wonder if her hyun soo oppa can come faster and take her away from that monster .

she said to him..i have found ji eun dong ~~ and told him straight to his face the lies she had been told ..it was good to see her stand up to him

but then he turn so violent  --;; that blood is not good omen to me .but never mind . i should have faith .they will survive this .together

^^ but tomorrow he going to live with her in their villa ??~~~~ ..

that happiness in their eyes is really something to feel so happy for ..

last 5 min + preview

http://youtu.be/x7YQ2fn9xQw

Guest vvpal

I think I totally get this episode even though I don't know Korean. All the loose ends are coming together.  

I venture in the next episode we will see:

1. HA gets DNA test results which confirms his parentage but decides to withhold the news.
  2. Adoptive dad going to reporter (and episode 12 will end with the news going public).
  3. SR fuels JH with ammunition for a public war (as in go public with news that the actor EH is having an affair with someone's wife).
  4. Director HD is going to have an awakening and leave the wife for Piano Girl. He will realize how HS/EH feels about ED and stand by him now. *** I love Piano Girl!  The kick in the crotch is the funniest scene all episode. I'm waiting for the richard simmons slap between the wife and Piano Girl now and Piano girl is definitely not a wallflower.
  5. ED leaves home (hence the apartment tour scene), but only for a day, because JH is holding RI hostage.

BTW why do they even bother putting ED in the guest room alone? It's obvious that's not where she should be and she doesn't end up there either!

PS, I need to get out of the "Eun Ho" mode. It's HS not EH.

But I am glad that EH's sister is now suspecting JH. The fact he mentioned he wanted to have a child, then later spoke very badly about her brother (he used harsh words) made her see a different side of JH. She noticed how resentful he was and his words were showing some hatred she would have never suspected for the simple reason, she saw first the disabled man. She had a prejudice about him... influenced by her own experience, she loved a man who had cancer

episode 11 is the BEST especially the HOT KISSING SCENE.... OHHHHHH.... but i hate JH he is so cruel to ED ....

@seungshinl waiting for translation ... hehehe... your the angel of translation@seungshinl... thank you so much... in advance....:wub::)

On the brighter note, I'm happy our OTP Eun-Eun could be together now. More lovely moments next episode. I love that scene in the preview when she's stepping down the stairs then one step back up, Eun Dong in her 30s is so cute ~

yes me too .lol i trying not to be afraid of what threats that man had warn them ..but ..i only see how EH blowing on her bleeding finger ..i knew he will be feeling so heart ached at her wound .

and double happy when it end up they can be together more! ..like a prince to his princess .that stairways ...and well that lovely bed room was waiting for her for so long !~~~~!

Gosh - I managed to watch most of the live stream of today's episode.  Kept lagging tho and cutting out on me in some parts and then my app developed a glitch that caused the audio to sound like I was watching two episodes with a lag of minutes apart which is very disorientating.  Anyways, here's a quick recap.

ED and EH get to spend the night together with no one the wiser except her friend and his manager.  Creepy JH calls to  check if ED is really with her friend the next morning because he dreamt of ED and EH knocking boots together.   ED plans to restart her life - going back to the time before the accident.  She has recovered her memories completely and knows that everything about her marriage to JH is a lie.  The morning after - ED and EH are as crazy in love as they were 10 years ago - their conversations are sweet and its clear that neither one wants the other to leave when they finally say goodbye.

Ra Il is as loving as his real father - he is sympathetic towards Mina and wants to be good to her because she doesn't have a father unlike him.   He is staying with the doctor's family for a few days and his grandparents see similarities between him and EH.  

JH and SR are plotting again - not sure the exact contents of their conversation except she has something up her sleeve.  HB is caught cheating by his wife who storms into the office - kicks him in the nuts and tries to tear his lying lips off his face (LMAO).  She stomps him into the ground with her high heels.  The next scene is him being carried into EH's home in such a pitiful state that even the Iron Lady Maid takes enough pity on him to give him an egg to soothe his bruises but he promptly puts a hole in it and slurps it much to her disgust.  After being kicked out of his home, he spends the night with EH, sharing a bed and getting cozy with EH who tries to kick HB out of bed when he gets too cuddly.  LOL.  That scene is "GOLD!"

Missed the part of HA taking the DNA sample from RI due to lag.  ED comes home to the apartment to a simmering mad JH.  She tells him she knows everything - that she got ED back, her memories are back.  She tries to confront him but he throws something at the mirror in a rage and scares her into silence.  He rages that he would kill EH and her too if she dared to leave him - some very poisonous threats were made - it went by too fast for me to interpret but it makes it seem that he'd hurt them both badly - kill? - before he let her leave him.

She cuts her finger picking up the shattered mirror pieces - ED is shaking in fear at the threats and violence of JH when EH calls her - this part lagged so I missed some of it - JH intercepts the call and threatens EH who hears ED sobbing in the background.  Last scene is of EH driving to ED's place.   Preview went by too fast and was broken by lag - seems like her evil MIL slaps ED and she is taken away by EH - who threatens to kill JH if he ever hurts ED again. In the car, he is tenderly bandaging her cut finger.  EH takes her home and shows her the place he built for her, tells her the things he's imagined doing with her....shows her own bedroom.  Seems like things speed up in tomorrow's episode as ED tells EH that she doesn't want him to get hurt anymore (she's thinking of JH's threats) but EH tells her he doesn't care about getting hurt - he's willing to take the risk.

Archived