[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The HIGHLIGHT MOMENT in Ep 6 - Ohhhh Intense. Electrifying. Daebak!

Kim Sa Rang and Joo Jin Mo are simply perfect! Two seasoned and uberly good-looking pros. *clap* 

xYDUKVI.gif

uShMvjA.jpg

2B7j3CX.jpg

vo2QiSL.jpg

uR5N54k.jpg

PS: Was it just me and my pc...soompi has been crashing and crashing. Aish.

She said "the man I loved is waiting for me" ??? Omg I cannot wait for next week! @lucy13880 thanks for the OST!!  Btw, what is the title? I hope they release the background instrumental song, I love it.. it's been stuck in my mind.

@shirley thanks fo the vid! can't you see, Eun Dong is so happy with Eun Ho :)

Ep 6 HIGHLIGHT ENCOUNTER - Jeung Eun and Eun Ho Meet After A Decade Apart.

But, they don't look like strangers or feel strange with each other. In contrast, they are like good friends catching up over lost times. Except that Eun Ho is looking at her with eyes that speak of longing and undying love. Ohhhh those eyes speak so well! 

For her, she is just as fangirling over this TOP STAR as she was before. Except that she is very attracted to him and clearly enjoys his company.. She's like a shy, little girl with Eun Ho. Ohhhh kyeopta!

Love Love Love them. I'm restraining myself from shipping them so soon....but the chemistry is just too good! What do k-media call it?

Chemi-Couple? Exactly!!

4NrIcix.gif

8aSSw65.jpg

baQwlrD.jpg

ED3hJ9m.jpg

KF0cw8V.jpg

FORvQVO.jpg

9FQgmGW.jpg

She said "the man I loved is waiting for me" ??? Omg I cannot wait for next week! @lucy13880 thanks for the OST!!  Btw, what is the title? I hope they release the background instrumental song, I love it.. it's been stuck in my mind.

@shirley thanks fo the vid! can't you see, Eun Dong is so happy with Eun Ho :)

@jei_em   yes he make her laugh , isnt it in his dream also to be reunited with her and see her smile again their "so called "first meeting .but she so comfortable with him .. 

yet so sad when he cant say out her name when she is so within reach ..and in the lift ..^^  finally he can close the distance .

so torturing to wait another week to see how close they can be again

Ep 6 HIGHLIGHT ENCOUNTER - Jeung Eun and Eun Ho Meet After A Decade Apart.

But, they don't look like strangers or feel strange with each other. In contrast, they are like good friends catching up over lost times. Except that Eun Ho is looking at her with eyes that speak of longing and undying love. Ohhhh those eyes speak so well! 

For her, she is just as fangirling over this TOP STAR as she was before. Except that she is very attracted to him and clearly enjoys his company.. She's like a shy, little girl with Eun Ho. Ohhhh kyeopta!

Love Love Love them. I'm restraining myself from shipping them so soon....but the chemistry is just too good! What do k-media call it?

Chemi-Couple? Exactly!

​@jadecloud, 

Lol, you're so right...they're just oozing chemistry! 

Episode 6

Ji Eun Ho first met Ji Eun Dong

:tears:

When ED gets home and husband Choi asked her where she is coming from, she tells him that she step out to go see JH, ​ED was very angry with EH for blowing her off saying he is busy and how inconsiderate JH is just because he is famous, she then goes on a rant about how ED so love EH that she broke up with her boyfriend because of EH.

It seems that ED and husband Choi were going out then.  

Kim Sa Rang and Joo Jin Mo are simply perfect! Two seasoned and uberly good-looking pros. *clap* 

​Very clever of the writers to think of the idea.  He has her cornered to avoid the public from recognizing him, which makes total sense.  But oh how they express the electricity they are feeling all over each other.  

At the end of the elevator scene, ED says 'I think I will go now' and EH says 'Please stay'  Awwwwe.

In this scene, Eun Dong goes on to her husband (he asks her where she'd been) about how rude Eun Ho was in asking her to meet and then disappears and whether that's how celebrities act.  She is all worked up and goes on about how he must have been like that with Eun Dong and how that would have made her unhappy.

Then she says in high pitch, 'You know how much Eun Dong loved him?' 'She was going to break up with her boyfriend'  In shock the husband asks 'how do you know this'.  Eun Dong is in shock too and starts to back peddle (I am saying that's how she would have felt etc. etc.).  The husband says 'let's go to sleep'.

Translation Preview of 7 (starting at 1:35 onward)

Jae Ho:  He knows Jung Eun is Eun Dong.

Eun Ho:  Can I check the student graduation (grad) records of this school?

School:  You finished your program at our school.

Eun Dong:  There was another man I loved right?

Eun Ho (at 20):  Be careful.  Eun Dong-a.   (at 2:12)

(This shot makes me wonder - is that ED's stomach HS is grabbing? Just saying On second look I don't think so. He grabs her hand/wrist from behind her I think)

Jae Ho: Could I become a man (physically) ?

Eun Ho:  I need to see your face (before he spins her around to hug her)

Eun Dong:  When I see him he makes my heart trembles. (her voice trembles)

Eun Dong:  I like that man. (oh the emotion on her voice)

Well she loves him even without all of her memory.  Meant to be !

PS:  EH and ED are in a car in same clothes as the restaurant.  He must have driven her home.  Jae Ho sees him grabbing and hugging ED from their home window.  

In EP 6th JH was on his way to visit ED's parents.  Now that they know Eun Ho knows Jung Eun is Eun Dong.  The !@#$ will hit the fan and they will react.  What would that be?  Can't wait.

So, I need to go back and rewatch the early episodes cause I don't have all my facts straight about 20s ED.

What we know about 20s ED (and presumeably HS knows too...) is that she was adopted and had this boyfriend JH (now husband). But do we know if she actually liked JH back in her 20s or it was entirely out of obligations even then? Just so I know that I'm not missing something. There are a lot of things about 20s ED that neither the audience nor HS know about yet, correct? I supposed as ED regains her memories a lot of ugly things (I'm guessing) will come out in the open. Poor ED probably had a pretty messed up teenage/early 20s years so I can see why she's also scared to regain those memories.

Can't wait to watch the episode in full and with subs. JJM and KSR are doing so well here. Despite loving JJM, I still had my doubts about how the drama would flow when the casting was complete. I have been burned so many times that it feels like the norm. But so far so good, so I hope the drama can keep it up.

Wow!!!!! Even though i had some RL interruptions, i watched in spite of it, in bits and pieces.  Superb episode.  JJM and KSR daebak OTP and acting!!!! JJM is excellent while showing his emotions/crying scenes.  

@seungshinl, in the preview, the first dialogue is spoken by Choi, SJH aka ED husband - He tells somebody that SJH knows she is ED. And the hug i think, is when she is leaving the restaurant after the lift scene.  while i am curious about ED hip grabbing, i am not sure about it and we have to wait for another weeeeee......................................k.  MLE fighting!!!!! 

I finished watching ep 5 with 100% subbing (I do not want to miss any of it.)

How did this writer  - who seemingly only wrote a 2 episode drama before, came up with this one?! Amazing!

Thank you all for photos, videos, POV. 
@lucy13880 - thank you for all you do.. Always alerting us to something new in the drama, and giving us wonderful screen caps.

@seungshinl, I so appreciate your translation. Thank you. I love the dialog, and I appreciate you shedding light for us. You are right it does make a difference. Heart vs. Will.  I agree with @jadecloud - please continue to alert us this way.
Thank you also for the screencaps of the ending with EH's resolve. Made me tear again. His resolve and love, are breaking through to her to start remembering. And thank you for translating the article that @lucy13880 brought us.

So pleased that rating are climbing. Thank you @QuercusL for letting us know.

For me the two segments that hit me hard was when EH recognized JE coming towards him.  I  was grateful that he also now knows that she does not remember anything from before her accident. He knows now that she did not just leave him stranded.
Also - All the moments that JE's cloud of amnesia is being lifted. In the classroom,  when she remembered herself being there (and thank God there is also a photo of her there as a proof, so that "they" cannot tell her she is hallucinating), and her memories coming back as she listens to EH reading for the book.  EH wrote the book to find ED, and the book also serves as a tool for JE to find ED, so that she can be again with the one she loved.

I am wondering why they made his sister the doctor for JH. I am sure something about that will come to play later on. Maybe as some of you suggested, he will try to hide his progress so as to emotionally blackmail his wife with pity for him, and the sister will tell EH.

Anyway, episode 6 is now 96% subbed on Viki.

Thank you Viki Team for that!

I need to leave for appointment and will rejoin you all in the evening.
BTW,  I am glad they brought Junior back for this episode. Not only for his fan base, but also the additional stories from the past help solidify what a strong connection EH-ED had. What amazing devotion of practically a life time!

사랑하는 은동아(jTBC)-HD Photo TopStarNews.Net

@seungshinl just want to ask what OST was that from the pic you posted? thanks

Just so this does not go unanswered, I had no idea about an OST with the photo. I liked the photo on Naver so I decided to posted it :)

But now I see that it's for the new OST ! 

The writing on the photo says:

I see you I hear you by Hahn Hee Joon

c49xM8D.jpg

Choi and her family are such liars...he didn't swerve, he caused the accident. he did nothing to save her. I'm sure at some point she'll remember this.  I think it's disgusting that he said can I become a man physically...She was going to break up with him when in her twenties, the last time she was consciously aware of who she was and her past (not things she's been feed)...the hug said it all.

​Very clever of the writers to think of the idea.  He has her cornered to avoid the public from recognizing him, which makes total sense.  But oh how they express the electricity they are feeling all over each other.  

At the end of the elevator scene, ED says 'I think I will go now' and EH says 'Please stay'  Awwwwe.

Talking about that iconic 'elevator moment'... Hmm...

...this 'OTP in elevator oozing with chemistry' idea, while clever, has been used pretty often, and naturally with some variations to not be considered plagiarism. The not too recent one was in OBGYN and the most recent one that comes to mind was from Angel Eyes. In both, the OTP were also crushed to a corner in a crowded elevator. But in the latter scene, the female lead was inching closer to try to hear the heartbeat of the male lead. They were both pretty intense as well. 

tZuRLWK.png

4Fl9aND.jpg

But here, Eun Ho tries to protect Jeung Eun from the incoming crowd, as well as to conceal his identity as a TOP STAR. Clever idea indeed! JJM and KSR seem to electrify just as much, if not even more. Is the intensity amplified because of the premise of the plot - a man yearning and searching for his love for decades? Just reading it is enough to make the heart ache. I feel it is more because of  OTP JJM/KSR factor. They sizzle so well. Totally HOT! :P 

Anyhoo, an oft used clever idea, even if neither fresh nor original, if done right and done well, can still bring on the good chills in viewers. Just like it did today :)  

Beautiful writing, beautiful visuals, great acting, great direction. All factors falling in place beautifully. Hope this will continue to be for the rest of the eps. From Ep 7 preview (thanks @seungshinl for the translation)...more excitement coming! The week's gonna be long. :tears: 

nwpH5Qk.jpg

Archived