[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although I have not yet watched episode 5, I can't help but comment here after reading so many interesting insights and views, and love love all the stills and gifs. Thank you to the regular contributors for all the time and efforts.

@padhari, I also wish that Choi's mom and ED's adopted dad get their just desserts. And I may want to include Choi as well if he really turns out to be so cruel!

@oyeleyeolusina, Your theory about the car accident involving ED and Choi is a strong possibility. Let's see how it pans out.

@seungshinl, I agree that Choi is now at his highest level of anxiety and intensed fear that the secrets will be out and his marriage and relationship with ED in crisis. I wonder if the `circumstances' that ED's adopted dad mentioned could partly pertain to ED's pregnancy?

@ni8tingayle_4f78, I also  love EH's Manager. I like it when he was always defending ghostwriter JE when EH was complaining about her being rude to him over not answering his phone call/messages.

@junkietiger14, Much as I don't care whether Choi recovers or not, but for the sake of ED, I hope he does. Only then could ED move on with her true love with a peaceful heart.

And now, I look forward to an hour of Eun Dong and Eun Ho in exciting episode 5.

Episode 5 was CRAZY!!! I feel as hooked and excited as I was with Secret Love Affair... or maybe even more...

I know we keep on repeating ourselves, but it's never enough... Joo Jin Mo it's truly an amazing actor! I believe whatever feelings he's expressing... can't have enough of him...

I love the pace of the series...

Choi working suddenly working extra hard to recover his strength and movement... my opinion? He just wants to bed his wife! muahahaha I'm certain they've never slept together, now that Hyun Soo is back in the picture, he knows he better hurry up before the merde hits the fan and he looses his one chance to consummate that joke of a marriage...

As of the the kiddo, my heart wants to believe is Hyun Soo's, but my head tells me there's also the possibility of the child being Choi's only.... ahhhhh the wait for tomorrow's episode feels like an eternity!

OMO Please help to translate!! Omo my blood!

’사랑하는 은동아’ 주진모-김사랑, 엘리베이터 속 아찔 눈맞춤

http://enews24.interest.me/news/article.asp?nsID=780976

'사랑하는 은동아' 주진모-김사랑, 엘리베이터 속 아찔* 눈맞춤

Joo Jin Mo and Kim Sa Rang from 'My Love Eun Dong': their eyes spark* for each other in the elevator

Their breathless meeting of the eyes captured in 'My Love Eun Dong'

JTBC F/S Mini Series 'My Love Eun Dong' peaked our curiosity with the elevator scene flowing with peculiar tension between Ji Eun Ho (JJM) and Kim Sa Rang (SJE) on the 13th.  In 5th Episode Ji Eun Ho learned the ghostwriter Seo Jeong Eun is Ji Eun Dong, the one he has been searching and missing for so long.  It was heart breaking to see his sobbing upon seeing her.

In the elevator scene, the photo of Eun Ho and Jung Eun facing each other up close raised viewers' curiosity.  The longing look of Eun Ho and the startled look of Jung Eun foreshadow the upcoming conflict  along with their barely hidden tension.  

In the preview of Episode 6th we see Eun Ho and Jung Eun meeting each other in a restaurant.  We saw Eun Ho's unwavering love for Eun Dong through his affectionate narration 'I will make you laugh, until you remember me.'

Even though he knows of Jung Eun's loss of memory and the marital status with a child he continues to love Eun Dong.  Viewers are anxiously waiting to see if he will once again turn out to be the guardian angel he was as the young Hyun Soo.

​The reaction of the viewers to the drama 'My Love Eun Dong' is hotter than ever.  As soon as the drama ended the drama rose in various search sites on the internet with much positive reviews.  Much more interest and focus is expected for the drama as the positive evaluation of it as 'sophisticated melodrama' and 'honey like fun drama' are being repeated.
최신애 기자 yshnsa@enews24.net

PS:  아찔* Naver Korean English dictionary suggests 'shaken' 'dizzying' 'giddy' and 'on the edge' for meeting of their eyes.  None of these works when I tried to use it.  So 'spark' is my choice to express the essence of the meaning. Please do feel free to insert your own word/s.

​The reaction of the viewers to the drama 'My Love Eun Dong' is hotter than ever.  As soon as the drama ended the drama rose in various search sites on the internet with much positive reviews.  Much more interest and focus is expected for the drama as the positive evaluation of it as 'sophisticated melodrama' and 'honey like fun drama' are being repeated.

​True! 

Thank you for the translation =3=

​True! 

Thank you for the translation =3=

Qj4HBv5.jpg

Guest vvpal

A7I2E7O.jpg

In ep 5, after Eun Ho showed SR the place where Eun Dong and him were together for the last time till her disappearance, and told SR not to wait for him, she left EH in sadness and immediately called someone, this guy, and went to his apartment. Don't tell me 'he' is SR's lover on the side? Cos if she can't get comfort and love from EH, then perhaps....? Hmm.... ? (Is it me being pervvy;) or I'm not alone with that thot?)

So who do we think this guy is? My bet is he's some hit man for SR.

A7I2E7O.jpg

In ep 5, after Eun Ho showed SR the place where Eun Dong and him were together for the last time till her disappearance, and told SR not to wait for him, she left EH in sadness and immediately called someone, this guy, and went to his apartment. Don't tell me 'he' is SR's lover on the side? Cos if she can't get comfort and love from EH, then perhaps....? Hmm.... ? (Is it me being pervvy;) or I'm not alone with that thot?)

So who do we think this guy is? My bet is he's some hit man for SR.

​The man is her secretary. He also shown up in Episode 4.

guys finish watch episode 5 with english sub... right now waiting for the time to watch episode6 tonight for live streaming..

good luck ... and excited to watch for their first meet....:):) even though i can not understand korean language im still enjoying

the drama so much... because of the two lead actors.... JJM  and KSR....

Guest vvpal

​The man is her secretary. He also shown up in Episode 4.

​Secretary = Hit Man then. Except for Soon Jung in Falling for innocence, aren't they all side kicks and hit men?  :-)

I better get my opinion in about episode 5 before episode 6 airs LOL!

OMG the feels are like out of this world! I thank heavens that they didn't drag out their separation for so long! I would have flipped a table if they keep meeting but missing each other by a millisecond. That's absolutely frustrates me as a viewer when kdramas do that but I know it's part of the experience so I learn to tolerate LOL

Husband Choi annoyed me in this episode when he kept purposefully calling her Seo Jung Eun. I was just like no mate no! He obviously knows that things are going to change when ED recovers her memory, and the fact that he hid it from her and made her believe all these years that they met in high school and "fell madly in love". richard simmons please! You got nothing on ED and HS who met as children and were starting to feel the fruits of love then in their twenties they were madly in love DESPITE 10 years separation.

Also who annoyed me in this episode is that Director/President guy, I forgot his name but dude really? REALLY? His trying to make sure that ED and HS don't meet for HIS benefit, which pisses me off because HS considers him as a best friend. What shittty best friend hides the fact that the woman his been looking for is actually the ghost-writer of his autobiogprahy. SR... well she's actually okay. She hasn't really done anything to ED yet. I think directly rejecting SR feelings was a great move on his part. And I swear she has a young toy boy at her disposal! 

I think episode 6 will be the beginning baby steps to the recovery of ED memories and possibly some sort of relationship with HS. It don't think it would be immediately romantic but I think friendship is a good bases to start.

Archived