[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EDIT:  

Btw, for all JR fans, it seems he and 10s Eun Dong will appear in this week's eps. That's according to CPnim Song's twitter and IG :) 

Bring out the tissue boxes...I bet we'll need them handily soon, if not for this week, it'll be for next:tears:

I woke up at 5:30 am for some reason this Friday morning which is an hour and 10 minutes before 'My Love Eun Dong' airs in Korean.  I wasn't planning to (or was I?) but it looks like I'm going to watch it live.  I haven't watched anything live since Secret Love Affair ~ 

PS:  OMG !  Just watched Episode 5.  The writer is going to make Eun Ho the most romantic person in the history of fiction of all time.  And Joo Jin Mo is selling it isn't he?

At the end of preview for EP 6, Eun Ho is on a TV show and the host asks 'if you find Eun Dong but she is happily married with kids, what would you do?'.  Eun Ho says 'I will have to take her back'.  Literally in Korean he says 'I will have to extract, forcibly take her.'   Game on !  Too good to be true. 

​OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! 

tumblr_inline_npqlv2kou31rh87fl_500.gif

@seungshinl  Your killing me here! Your making me anticipate for episode 6 which I have to wait another 24+ hours to see LMAO

EDIT:  

Btw, for all JR fans, it seems he and 10s Eun Dong will appear in this week's eps. That's according to CPnim Song's twitter and IG :) 

Bring out the tissue boxes...I bet we'll need them handily soon, if not for this week, it'll be for next:tears:

I woke up at 5:30 am for some reason this Friday morning which is an hour and 10 minutes before 'My Love Eun Dong' airs in Korean.  I wasn't planning to (or was I?) but it looks like I'm going to watch it live.  I haven't watched anything live since Secret Love Affair ~ 

PS:  OMG !  Just watched Episode 5.  The writer is going to make Eun Ho the most romantic person in the history of fiction of all time.  And Joo Jin Mo is selling it isn't he?

At the end of preview for EP 6, Eun Ho is on a TV show and the host asks 'if you find Eun Dong but she is happily married with kids, what would you do?'.  Eun Ho says 'I will have to take her back'.  Literally in Korean he says 'I will have to extract, forcibly take her.'   Game on !  Too good to be true. 

@seungshinl Is that really what Eun Ho said? I'm asking in shock, not in doubt :) Thanks for the translation. OMG! I cam't breathe! I like that about Eun Ho. That's why he will wait and will pine for decades! And yes, I agree this writer will make JJM the classic K-romance lover ever! Daebak!

:D:D:D

He said that on air!  

Then we see reaction shots from Eun Dong and her husband.  Hard to tell in preview if these two are connected but no matter he's said it and put on notice to all who are against them he will fight them.

@jadecloud, just so I don't bring you along on my blinded by romance train on false pretences, in earlier scene, KYR confronts JJM and asks the same question.  In the conversation JJM says 'I don't think it will make a lot of difference,' 'you can't plan a business of a heart,' 'I suppose it will limit what I can do (but not his heart).' 

@seungshinl Haha. No worries. I get it :) Previews are often misleading, in a good, creative way. But yes, I can see how JJM can be so firm in his answer to SR, and your translation is just it! EH may be unable to do certain things, alone, since JE is married with a son. But his heart can do whatever his heart wants. EH having been led by his heart all through the past decades will just affirm again, in this decade, that he will follow his heart. His heart is his strength. His heart gives him strength and will-power. His heart(love) crafts his destiny. Or is it the other way around? LOL. 

Beautiful writing, chaka-nim. Jjang!  

Can anyone confirm that HS is now aware she lost her memories? It seems like her friend may have mentioned it but as I don't understand the language I'm not sure,

​Yes he is.  He hears from his assistant in the van.  He's told the writer was in an accident and she has no memory of anything prior to the accident.  And that her husband is disabled from the accident.  He learns all this before he confirms JE is Eun Dong from what she writes about the 'goat milk' story in the book.

Can anyone confirm that HS is now aware she lost her memories? It seems like her friend may have mentioned it but as I don't understand the language I'm not sure,

​Yes he is.  He hears from his assistant in the van.  He's told the writer was in an accident and she has no memory of anything prior to the accident.  And that her husband is disabled from the accident.  He learns all this before he confirms JE is Eun Dong from what she writes about the 'goat milk' story in the book.

​Oh man oh man! If this doesn't get subbed by the time I wake up, I'm going to just watch it raw ahahaha and try to understand with the body language and the Korean that I have come to understand through my decade of watching kdramas. 

The fact that he knows that ED didn't purposeful forget him would reinvigorate his desire to get ED back.I personally think he would approach ED as actor EH and kind of scout ED life before initiating his plan to get her back - a task that's going to experience lots of angst before and after he completes it.

And this is the extra clip right after the ending of ep 5...about that embarrassing incident with 'goat milk'. Isn't this a first? With an extra clip explaining a part of the plot development? I really like this production team :)

oGL18PR.gif

And below is the beginning of ep 5. Eun Ho questioning Jeung Eun on an inclusion 're a song special to 20s Hyeon Soo and Eun Dong' that she did without his prior input. This being the beginning of his suspicion on the ID of Jeung Eun.

J8svJcy.gif

​Oh man oh man! If this doesn't get subbed by the time I wake up, I'm going to just watch it raw ahahaha and try to understand with the body language and the Korean that I have come to understand through my decade of watching kdramas. 

The fact that he knows that ED didn't purposeful forget him would reinvigorate his desire to get ED back.I personally think he would approach ED as actor EH and kind of scout ED life before initiating his plan to get her back - a task that's going to experience lots of angst before and after he completes it.

​Totally, I understand Korean but there were so many more awesome scenes great lines great acting by everyone (eg. JE's husband's facial expressions). EH takes KYR character to where he last saw ED to tell her she should let him go.  Is that a fan service or what. 

I am waiting for the subb too.    The writer-nim is killing me here.  

@jadecloud, JTBC had some extra scenes like that SLA, I don't know of any other since this is the only thing I've watched live since SLA !  on JTBC or anywhere else !

The blackmail has already started in the first five minutes of tonight's episode by husband Choi on ED, he calls her Jung-eun and tells her that he likes her name,ED asks why he is behaving like this so early in the morning, Choi tells her she is his wife and Ra il mom so she shouldn't forget  and shouldn't forget that,ED smiles saying why is he saying something so embarrassing.

The text message scene was funny with JH forceful message to ED, JH texted ED that he has to see that day and it doesn't matter what time and if not, he would come looking for her at her house. her response to herself that JH must be crazy.

Look at how K-netizens loving this drama!

They created more than 600 comments for Episode 5 on MLE naver site (compared only 300 comments for the first two Episodes.)

http://entertain.naver.com/tvBrand/jtbc.eundonga

and their comments on the last scene of Episode 5 (The top comment now has received more than 1500 votes by now compared 1300 last week for episode 4)

http://entertain.naver.com/tvBrand/jtbc.eundonga/news/read?oid=421&aid=0001467859&pid=hot.030.102.1002229&cid=1003223

Husband choi is too selfish.  Once she recovers the memory, i dont think he will let her go so easily.  

But in the preview, its shown that he is better improving from his paralytics and he is able to move his feet slightly from the therapy. In ep.5, after ED takes him for the physiotherapy session and have lunch in a restaurant, he keeps on saying to her "dont meet him(EH)" strictly dont ever meet him".  ED was like" what the hell happened to him" 

Husband choi is too selfish.  Once she recovers the memory, i dont think he will let her go so easily.  

But in the preview, its shown that he is better improving from his paralytics and he is able to move his feet slightly from the therapy. In ep.5, after ED takes him for the physiotherapy session and have lunch in a restaurant, he keeps on saying to her "dont meet him(EH)" strictly dont ever meet him".  ED was like" what the hell happened to him" 

@padhari , Husband Choi  is not going to let her go, not only is he going to keep blackmailing her, even if he paralysis gets better, he would keep on pretending to be disabled to tie her down.

ED needs to regain her memories as that is the only way to get her to leave him as I feel, he wanted to kill the both of them when he drove passed the traffic light to get hit by the truck.

@padhari , Husband Choi  is not going to let her go, not only is he going to keep blackmailing her, even if he paralysis gets better, he would keep on pretending to be disabled to tie her down.

ED needs to regain her memories as that is the only way to get her to leave him as I feel, he wanted to kill the both of them when he drove passed the traffic light to get hit by the truck.

​but we have Hyun Soo dongseang as choi/ED doctor.  So i suppose he cannot hide his improved condition from ED.  I hope HY dongsaeng will help his oppa rejoin with ED.  

the underlined part: did you mean that Choi wanted to get them killed when ED was driving Hyun soo's car in her 20's.    Also, she was driving HS's car isn't it??? how did he not get notified if it was involved in the accident????

also i would like the writernim to kill the othe two worst characters choi's mom and ED's adopted dad.  

Jae Ho and his repeated attempts to stop Jeung Eun from meeting Eun Ho.

Looks like writernim is trying to tell us that Jae Ho will be the biggest obstacle of all on Jeung Eun's side. That he will hang on to Jeung Eun no matter what happens? Even after the lies and the scam have been exposed? 

1. Reminding Jeung Eun she is his wife, and they have a son.

Rkg5KWZ.gif

2. Reminding Jeung Eun now that the book project is over, there's no need to meet Eun Ho. That she must never meet up with Eun Ho. Jeung Eun was a little taken aback by his insistence. But tries to assure him she doesn't see any need to either.

OReG2lU.gif

3. Jae Ho tries to persuade Jeung Eun to stay with him instead of meeting Eun Ho's manager Dong Gyu. She refuses and leaves. Jae Ho then intentionally over-exerts and hurts himself at therapy, which makes Jeung Eun turn around and rush back to the hospital.

CZxt6D0.gif

​but we have Hyun Soo dongseang as choi/ED doctor.  So i suppose he cannot hide his improved condition from ED.  I hope HY dongsaeng will help his oppa rejoin with ED.  

the underlined part: did you mean that Choi wanted to get them killed when ED was driving Hyun soo's car in her 20's.    Also, she was driving HS's car isn't it??? how did he not get notified if it was involved in the accident????

also i would like the writernim to kill the othe two worst characters choi's mom and ED's adopted dad.  

​It was Choi driving the car when they get into the accident and the car was definitely not HS car.

I have a scenario of what must likely happened in the accident, Choi was at the lake spying on ED and HS and when ED left HS to go buy some towel,  he confronts her professing his love for her, ED tells him flat out that she has no interest in him and loves HS, he forces her into the car telling her he can't live without her and would rather the both of them die together.

Today episode made it so clear that Choi knew about HS as he forbade her to never meet HS now she has finished writing the book and when ED asked Choi why she shouldn't meet up with HS, he tells her that I would make him feel bad and when she further pressed him, he said because they are in Korea, it would be bad for her career if they found out that she ghost wrote the book for HS.

Archived