쉬가 급하셨는지 매니저랑 경비실옆 화장실가시더라는ㅋ
나오는거 기다렸다가 사진부탁했는데..
거절당했어요ㅠ
그래도..전..아줌마니까..뻔뻔하게..
오빠,저 주아모회원이여라~~~♡

(저 광팬은 아니어도 관심팬이었던지라.ㅎ)
주진모님; 그럼 소장용으로만..

같이 밝은데까지 걸어가서 찰칵 찍었네용ㅎ

All the comments, speculations, opinions, stills, gifs, videos, translated articles further fuel my love for My Love Eun Dong and keep me sane while waiting for episodes 5 and 6.  I am so looking forward to the `Eun Ho and Jung Eun' restaurant meeting. I am also very curious as to what is it that Jung Eun has included in the book that Eun Ho knows he has not revealed to her. Could it be about the trip that they took together - the one where they listened to `their' song on the bus? 

Guest adikkeluangman

Happy watching guys for new episode tonight. What is the official English title for this drama? Since JYPE used This is Love on their tweet.

Wait, the lyrics videos in Viet on the previous page actually are fanmade right. Not the official OST for this drama. Since I know that one song is actually old song. 

Glad that everyone take precautions during the filming for MERS especially since they got child actors too. Safety first.

Our OTP in the restaurant date are just too beautiful to fit into words, we would just have to live on some of this precious moments between those two as this is the calm before the storm, they are surrounded by so many enemies that as soon as they realise they are meeting up with each other, the blackmails and the sabotage starts.

JH has already started hinting to ED, that EH is rude calling her at that late hour of the night and reminding her that she is his wife and mother of his kid plus SR doing the same, asking what EH would do if ED is married with kids.

C-media KoreaStarDaily 2015-6-12: Korean Drama 'My Love Eun Dong' - A Fairy Tale Romance.

CR: 包子_昕 http://www.koreastardaily.com/tc/news/63532 Translation: JadeCloud

bpLtUJ4.jpg

Frankly speaking, 'My Love Eun Dong' taking over the time slot of another rather hot drama 'Falling For Soon Jung', is really good timing. To that sudden yet familiar sweet chinese song 'Tian Mi Mi' and its familiar footage, viewers are simply shocked.

The drama teaser shows the male lead watching a television screen and tearing. Does this mean the screenwriter is very fond of that movie by Leon Lai and Maggie Cheung? Every time a korean drama plays one of Teresa Teng's songs, whether it is 'The Moon Represents My Heart' or 'Tian Mi Mi', it always make viewers excited. Hong Kong films are really well-liked by professionals within the Korean broadcasting industry.

But, the female main lead is not this ahjumma's preference, and so since it's premiere, it has been put aside. But just like being caught in 'Falling For Min Ho' addiction, many viewers are falling into Eun Dong's ditch, and begin to watch it. Ah! That really is an innocent, pure and beautiful fairy tale romance. A woman can be loved by a man since young, and kept in his heart for over twenty years, even affecting his life choices! There would really be no regrets upon death.

Previously, Kim Sa Rang was seen in supporting roles that were thankless and unpopular, such as in 'Love Of Thousand Years' and 'A Love To Kill'. Only in 'Secret Garden' was her supporting role a more popular one. Now as the main female lead, it's a first for her. This seems to be a good role for her. If well-managed, her popularity will rise. 

On Joo Jin Mo's side, his innocent and pure portrayal, coupled with his low and sexy voice, is totally what the international female viewers like in a main male lead. There are already chingus who fell in love with his voice calling out for Eun Dong. To those two young male actors who portrays 17 and 27 year-old-youth period of main male lead, they are impressive. Seems to have seen them in some other shows before. The young versions of female main leads were familiar too. Just cannot recall which shows they were in. The little girl(10s EunDong) is very cute.

Seeing the male and female leads meet for the first time, then the second time, like in some fiction novel movie scenes  (this is also true of  TV scenes). Just like in inspirational books we read, everything in life is not accidental, everything in life  happens for a positive reason. When it is applied to such a romantic love story, the application is feasible. There are many chingus who are attracted and touched by such encounters, and are moved by the male lead's undying love. Hence, once again, we can understand why it's often been said that korean dramas are women's drug. This drama is probably a drug that cannot be weaned, but makes you fall into a deep romantic abyss.       

Lately, not sure which vein in me is out of whack? Consecutively, in two romance dramas 'Falling For Soon Jung' and 'My Love Eun Dong', everyone falls into the ditch of the romantic male leads with undying love. How badly addicted to 'Eun Dong' drugs  are chingus?   In tonight's episode 5, everyone will be anticipating Eun Dong and Eun Ho's third encounter. Believe that 'the greater the obstacle, the more enduring the affection will be'.

--------end------------

Hmm...if MLE is a fairy tale romance, doesn't it mean uri OTP will live happily-ever-after? If so, two thumbs up :)

Eundongers....less than half an hour to go for Ep 5. Exciting!

EDIT:  

Btw, for all JR fans, it seems he and 10s Eun Dong will appear in this week's eps. That's according to CPnim Song's twitter and IG :) 

Bring out the tissue boxes...I bet we'll need them handily soon, if not for this week, it'll be for next:tears:

I woke up at 5:30 am for some reason this Friday morning which is an hour and 10 minutes before 'My Love Eun Dong' airs in Korean.  I wasn't planning to (or was I?) but it looks like I'm going to watch it live.  I haven't watched anything live since Secret Love Affair ~ 

PS:  OMG !  Just watched Episode 5.  The writer is going to make Eun Ho the most romantic person in the history of fiction of all time.  And Joo Jin Mo is selling it isn't he?

At the end of preview for EP 6, Eun Ho is on a TV show and the host asks 'if you find Eun Dong but she is happily married with kids, what would you do?'.  Eun Ho says 'I will have to take her back'.  Literally in Korean he says 'I will have to extract, forcibly take her.'   Game on !  Too good to be true. 

Nice episode.  But they kept on dragging until the end the meeting of uri Eun ho and Eun dong.  Eun ho comes to know about her memory loss from his manager.  In episode 6, the manager arranges the meeting between him and ED in a restaurant.  But he decides not to reveal himself  about her until she gets her memory back. So before meeting her, he prepares himself to control his feelings and emotions.  WoW!!!!! both JJM and KSR are superb in acting.  I have  become a new fan of KSR.  MLED figting!!!!!

edit:  there is also an epilogue at the end of the episode about an incident that took place when they were in their 10's  which Seo Jung Huen added in the biography of EH, about which he did not tell her to write.  So his doubts became sure that the ghost writer is for sure JED.

Guest vvpal

Does anyone have the link to a Youtube or Dailymotion live streaming of the show?  These days Youtube mostly have dummy uploads that redirect you to a private server.  And what time does the show run in Korea?

Thanks!

Does anyone have the link to a Youtube or Dailymotion live streaming of the show?  These days Youtube mostly have dummy uploads that redirect you to a private server.  And what time does the show run in Korea?

Thanks!

http://jtbc.joins.com

JTBC airs it live in its web page. You just have to click on 'air.' 

No fuss no muss.  The easiest of all Korean broadcasting channels.

Nice episode.  But they kept on dragging until the end the meeting of uri Eun ho and Eun dong.  Eun ho comes to know about her memory loss from his manager.  In episode 6, the manager arranges the meeting between him and ED in a restaurant.  But he decides not to reveal himself  about her until she gets her memory back. So before meeting her, he prepares himself to control his feelings and emotions.  WoW!!!!! both JJM and KSR are superb in acting.  I have  become a new fan of KSR.  MLED figting!!!!!

I thought it was a good ep too. I love it! But I didn't think there was anything draggy. Instead, I thought all those 'obstacles' in their way of their 3rd encounter just made it more exciting for viewers (ok, viewers like moi ;) ). But really, it was an effort to depict the inevitable. That in itself is even more pronounced in a predestined fate like Eun Dong and Eun Ho. The two main leads, KSR and JJM, are simply awesome! Too good. Casting is perfect! Esp in KSR as Eun Dong. She has that perfect feel of a gal like Eun Dong, who can elicit a response like that, yes! and for decades, from a man such as Eun Ho.  And he has that plausible feel of a man who will profess undying love. I'm still breathless from this ep and will have to collect my thoughts, while waiting for the subbed version to understand better. 

@vvpal, you can just live stream from the official website at HERE .and it airs at 840pm KST on Fris and Sats. :)

Just watched the episode live, I don't understand Korean but it was obvious that:

The adoptive mother is regretting what they did in hiding her past and trying to force fake memories in her and that they called her Eun Dong, it seems the name change was after the accident and purposely to hide her identity.  Choi said I'm sorry like that can erase that she was manipulated into staying by his side for the past 10 years.  I'm also pretty sure HS is her son's father and if that is the case I think it's unforgivable.  They stole HS's ability to raise his own son, I really don't see how this can be fixed.  The son has been raised believing Choi was his father...I really have no empathy for him at all, yes he is disabled but that doesn't give him the right to deny someone their son and girlfriend and to take advantage of someone's amnesia.  He's really not a character that gains sympathy...he's pathetic as are the parents

hi! im just a silent luker or observer here... but anyway im just finish watch MY LOVE EUNDONG live streaming ... i dont know what time it will start in korea but here in the philippines i start watching at 7:40pm tonight... try to search in goole the web of jtbc... i cant tell you here because of the rule of the soompi...or try the myasiantv... hope i can help you....

i love this drama very much especially the two lead actors.....JJM and KSR... both of them are look nice together.... good luch and fighting..:wub:

Guest vvpal

Thanks!

http://jtbc.joins.com

JTBC airs it live in its web page. You just have to click on 'air.' 

No fuss no muss.  The easiest of all Korean broadcasting channels.

​Thanks @@seungshinl!  It looks like I'm late and the show is over.  I don't speak Korean at all, I just can't wait to wait for the subbing.

EDIT:  

Btw, for all JR fans, it seems he and 10s Eun Dong will appear in this week's eps. That's according to CPnim Song's twitter and IG :) 

Bring out the tissue boxes...I bet we'll need them handily soon, if not for this week, it'll be for next:tears:

I woke up at 5:30 am for some reason this Friday morning which is an hour and 10 minutes before 'My Love Eun Dong' airs in Korean.  I wasn't planning to (or was I?) but it looks like I'm going to watch it live.  I haven't watched anything live since Secret Love Affair ~ 

PS:  OMG !  Just watched Episode 5.  The writer is going to make Eun Ho the most romantic person in the history of fiction of all time.  And Joo Jin Mo is selling it isn't he?

At the end of preview for EP 6, Eun Ho is on a TV show and the host asks 'if you find Eun Dong but she is happily married with kids, what would you do?'.  Eun Ho says 'I will have to take her back'.  Literally in Korean he says 'I will have to extract, forcibly take her.'   Game on !  Too good to be true. 

@seungshinl Is that really what Eun Ho said? I'm asking in shock, not in doubt :) Thanks for the translation. OMG! I cam't breathe! I like that about Eun Ho. That's why he will wait and will pine for decades! And yes, I agree this writer will make JJM the classic K-romance lover ever! Daebak!

I thought it was a good ep too. I love it! But I didn't think there was anything draggy. Instead, I thought all those 'obstacles' in their way of their 3rd encounter just made it more exciting for viewers (ok, viewers like moi ;) ). But really, it was an effort to depict the inevitable. That in itself is even more pronounced in a predestined fate like Eun Dong and Eun Ho. The two main leads, KSR and JJM, are simply awesome! Too good. Casting is perfect! Esp in KSR as Eun Dong. She has that perfect feel of a gal like Eun Dong, who can elicit a response like that, yes! and for decades, from a man such as Eun Ho.  And he has that plausible feel of a man who will profess undying love. I'm still breathless from this ep and will have to collect my thoughts, while waiting for the subbed version to understand better. 

@vvpal, you can just live stream from the official website at HERE .

​My thought exactly.  

EP 5 was a perfectly written as a transition (a bridge) from 'Eun Ho searching for Eun Dong' to 'Eun Ho finding Eun Dong'.   It addressed so well what it will mean to everyone when Eun Ho finally finds Eun Dong.  With it being a real possibility now, not something to just hope for (EH) or to dread and deny (ED's parents).  The stake is so high for Eun Ho but as high in opposite way for people like Eun Dong's parents who feel it's God's work trying to bring them together through the book (which means they could be punished by God for their actions).  Awesome writing.

The way Eun Ho makes a contact with Eun Dong by just showing up at her apt and calling her, after trying and being stopped by the anti's, a perfect foreshadow for the drama to the end I feel.  Enemies will try to stop him, stop her and stop them but it will be their love (the book was its medium in this episode) that will clear their confusion and show the way.

And their acting. Awww.  The end scene.  No tears here, just a big smile and awe.  I'm ready for the angst because it will make sense and it will be in exactly perfect doses appropriate to the story.  

EDIT:  

@seungshinl Is that really what Eun Ho said? I'm asking in shock, not in doubt :) Thanks for the translation. OMG! I cam't breathe! I like that about Eun Ho. That's why he will wait and will pine for decades! And yes, I agree this writer will make JJM the classic K-romance lover ever! Daebak!

:D:D:D

He said that on air!  

Then we see reaction shots from Eun Dong and her husband.  Hard to tell in preview if these two are connected but no matter he's said it and put on notice to all who are against them he will fight them.

@jadecloud, just so I don't bring you along on my blinded by romance train on false pretences, in earlier scene, KYR confronts JJM and asks the same question.  In the conversation JJM says 'I don't think it will make a lot of difference,' 'you can't plan a business of a heart,' 'I suppose it will limit what I can do (but not his heart).' 

Archived