[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

She never fell in love with the guy. It was all made up. She loves him but is not in love with him. She lost her memory and everyone around her fed her fake memory of this guy being her first love. Her adopted family sold her life for their gain. Such a sorry couple.

The husband is in on the lies. He knows it's all made up. I think it was the only way he can get a girl.Another thing is he's been like that since she can remember. He has no use of his body from the waste down. So the child has to be Hyeon Soo son or he's adopted ( I wouldn't be shock if the son is a relative of the husband ).

​Indeed! It all narrows down on HS's and ED's kid. :)

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And don't forget that there's a chance the kid might even be Hyun Soo's.. who knows.. 

​@thunderman1,  Here's my speculation of what happen from these past two episodes.. The ending of episode 2 you could tell someone had been watching the two of them from the time they kiss in the phone booth until the time he got out of the water and she went to get him a towel.. I think it was her so called fiance then watching her and PHS...  The trip that they took together this is when she probably came up pregnant.. But my speculation is he took her against her will from the park and drove fast to keep her from getting out the car and speeding never saw that truck coming or didn't have time to stop.. My guess is he's (the husband) the if I can't have you no one can and may have decided to kill the both of them. (obsess he already scared abut her answering the phone) I think once it was discovered she was pregnant the day of the accident they choose to erase her memory and tell her she was pregnant with her husband and had her to sign the marriage certificate probably before they left the hospital.. I know for some reason the mom may have agreed to this marriage because her son is handicap and supposedly ED was pregnant with him but she don;t like ED..   

It's ED dad her husband and his father carefully erase her memory and planned her life and she don't have a clue,, Now we got PHS one sided crush and the old friend getting in the middle of everything.. I don't see how this women thinks just by keeping them apart he would choose her.. PHS has no response for another woman but ED.. She should learn from this he would rather be celibate if he can't have Ed..  My guess is that girl may try and hurt ED thinking if she's dead PHS will forget and marry her. I hate girls that can't that the man would never be happy with her..           

....edited.... The big one being that ED is married, no matter how much I ship ED x HS, she's a married woman with a child involved so obviously my feelings are complicated through that. 

I know that HS said to I think SR in the preview that he believes that nothing will change even if she married and has a kid. That's a very hopeful thought to have but I think a lot changes with ED's situation. I don't know if she would divorce Husband Choi to be with HS, because I think her caring nature wouldn't allow her to abandon someones she's shared her life for 10 years and who also in a situation where he can't take care of himself. 

...edited...

@xXMzSmilesXx   Hello chingu :) 

It's true we can't ignore the big elephant in the room, i.e. JE is married.

But it turns out to be a shammy scheme by her adoptive parents, with Jae Ho and his mom in cahoots. That alone makes it a 'marriage fraud', IMO. So I believe JE has every right to straighten her life out the way she wants, and feels. Esp when her son's father is supposedly EH (gotta be EH's due to JH's handicap state since the accident). What about the 'suffering' that EH has been going through pining and waiting for his love who disappeared and was given a new identity so as not to be found?

JE is indeed a kind-hearted and caring person. Manager DG felt that just from first meeting with her. The fact that she has been lied to and gotten married, taking care of JH for over a decade, plus a son to boot(does she or JH know who's the bio dad?), no matter how nice and warm she is, when she discovers her world is actually built from a quicksand of deceit and lies, anyone would be mad and try to escape 

The loving happiness she would have had with EH all this time, the marital-and-family bliss the dad+mom+son trio would have had...all that was stolen from not just her, but from all 3 of them! In such a situation, I don't think anyone would blame her if she walks out of JH and go in search of her own happiness, her own world that's real and loving, not a made-up world of affixed-guilt and burden. 

Poor Eun Dong :tears::tears::tears:

....edited.... The big one being that ED is married, no matter how much I ship ED x HS, she's a married woman with a child involved so obviously my feelings are complicated through that. 

I know that HS said to I think SR in the preview that he believes that nothing will change even if she married and has a kid. That's a very hopeful thought to have but I think a lot changes with ED's situation. I don't know if she would divorce Husband Choi to be with HS, because I think her caring nature wouldn't allow her to abandon someones she's shared her life for 10 years and who also in a situation where he can't take care of himself. 

...edited...

@xXMzSmilesXx   Hello chingu :) 

It's true we can't ignore the big elephant in the room, i.e. JE is married.

But it turns out to be a shammy scheme by her adoptive parents, with Jae Ho and his mom in cahoots. That alone makes it a 'marriage fraud', IMO. So I believe JE has every right to straighten her life out the way she wants, and feels. Esp when her son's father is supposedly EH (gotta be EH's due to JH's handicap state since the accident). What about the 'suffering' that EH has been going through pining and waiting for his love who disappeared and was given a new identity so as not to be found?

JE is indeed a kind-hearted and caring person. Manager DG felt that just from first meeting with her. The fact that she has been lied to and gotten married, taking care of JH for over a decade, plus a son to boot(does she or JH know who's the bio dad?), no matter how nice and warm she is, when she discovers her world is actually built from a quicksand of deceit and lies, anyone would be mad and try to escape 

The loving happiness she would have had with EH all this time, the marital-and-family bliss the dad+mom+son trio would have had...all that was stolen from not just her, but from all 3 of them! In such a situation, I don't think anyone would blame her if she walks out of JH and go in search of her own happiness, her own world that's real and loving, not a made-up world of affixed-guilt and burden. 

Poor Eun Dong :tears::tears::tears:

​@jadecloud,  How can you not feel for ED and PHS the lives was turned upside down because of these people.. But it she do see herself with someone else and I do think she will start to search for her lost memory..  The adopted mother told the father that they will be punished..     

Guest ororomunroe

[Spoilers] My Love Eundong EP 4

adkjdka.jpg

Tv Report - Naver: 'My Love Eun Dong' Joo Jin Moo is one step closer to meeting Ji Eun Dong "Let's meet right now"

1. [+1187, -15] So impressed by Joo Jin Mo's acting.. as if I'm seeing the limit of his emotions. The way he calls out Eun Dong's name, his facial expressions, tears and intonation just tug at the heartstrings. FYI, I'm a guy

2. [+1030, -12] They match very well~~ I can't wait for next week 

3. [+884, -11] They're finally gonna meet.. So ardent ㅠㅠ

4. [+749, -9] How do I wait until next week? ㅜㅜ

5. [+255, -9] A movie-like drama.. You won't see dramas like this one nowadays. Episodes 1 and 2 were all about the awkwardness of first love and I like how that theme carries into the later episodes. Episodes 4 and 5 showed us how amazing Joo Jin Mo and the rest of the cast at acting. I couldn't take my eyes off the screen. This drama is amazing! 

6. [+238, -4] Where can I find a guy like Hyun Soo? 

7. [+174, 0] The lines in this drama are beautiful. Had no idea Kim Sa Rang and Joo Jin Mo were so good.. 1 hour flew by in a flash.. Best drama I've seen in a while 

8. [+581, -11] This drama is totally amazingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. [+456, -16] Hyun Soo is probably the dad of Eun Dong's son 

10. [+174, -3] *Heart thumps*... 100X better than 'Producer'

Cr: kkuljaem

I'm back... I watched ep 4 and read everyone's comments. I agree and also reaffirm my previous comment that ED got the short end of the stick for sure. Now, if HS is really the bio father of her child, I'm sure that the evil axis of parents etc etc was in on convincing her (and not difficult at all with her amnesia) that her child was JH's. Do we even know if ED knew that she was preggo with HS's child before the accident? We don't know yet if she knew beforehand. If she recovers her memories, will she even know to suspect that HS is quite possibly the father?

I am personally torn between my belief in marriage and this situation with the 10 yr old (growing up thinking JH is his real father) versus my heart & belief that ED was not given the proper means to make her own decision. She was manipulated and tricked in this marriage and therefore to me, that's grounds for divorce. I don't usually believe in divorce except in extreme circumstances, but I honestly think this is grounds. I don't know how much JH is in on this clear scheme with the adults and how much he really knew, but if he knows anything at all and did NOT tell ED, then he is also guilty. I hate to say this but disabled or not, he still has a properly functioning brain. I don't think JE is in love with her husband either, just that she feels a duty to him. But her heart does not race for him... and that's important!! I really really dislike people who manipulate other people, especially someone who has amnesia. No matter what, the husband should have told her the truth and let her chose herself. There is a chance that ED could have picked him herself. But I'm sure he didn't do that out of fear that she wouldn't pick him. he's just as bad as the axis of evil parents & this rich girl (pining after JH) -- they are all selfish!! I'm speculating here, but I'm willing to guess that no one thought of ED's best interests, and neither for the boy.

And so she has had amnesia for 10 years?! Poor ED. OMG - the look on JH's face when he sees Eun-Dong for the first time again --- so precious. 

I'm still hooked on fangirl ED... (or fangirl JE). Both are great (cause they are one and the same). She was his first fan!! How incredibly cute is that?! And also wanted to be president of his fan club and run it for him. She believed he would make it big. 20 years... absence makes the heart grow fonder. 

I just can't let them go... ED and HS have to find a way to be together!! They just have to. Fighting!!!

Guest vvpal

I love this show! I don't usually like melodramas but the tone of the first 2 episodes was light, the younger Eun Ho(s) were hilarious, and of course there's the promise of more dreamy Joo Jin Mo ... that I got hooked. With the revelations in episode 4 and the VERY exciting episode 5 preview, I'll be glued to my laptop and this forum for a while.

Is it me or is Eun Dong's adoptive father CREEPY? In episode 2, Eun Dong's father came into her room and I thought he was going to rape her because the camera deliberately shielded his face and he said Eun Dong's ungrateful (about being adopted?) and she tensed up.  I'm totally with @valsava now. Some family drama where her adoptive family wants her to accept her future husband because they owe a debt.  And yes I think it's Eun Ho's child. YAY!!!

I'm going to be 'the cat going crazy and jumping with curiosity' until next fri. :crazy: 

​Yes! That moment Ji Eun Ho found Eun Dong and his crying Oh No!

And welcome so many new friends joining the thread!

This is a really good drama to be focus on! Enjoy!

[Spoilers] My Love Eundong EP 4

Tv Report - Naver: 'My Love Eun Dong' Joo Jin Moo is one step closer to meeting Ji Eun Dong "Let's meet right now"

1. [+1187, -15] So impressed by Joo Jin Mo's acting.. as if I'm seeing the limit of his emotions. The way he calls out Eun Dong's name, his facial expressions, tears and intonation just tug at the heartstrings. FYI, I'm a guy

2. [+1030, -12] They match very well~~ I can't wait for next week 

3. [+884, -11] They're finally gonna meet.. So ardent ㅠㅠ

4. [+749, -9] How do I wait until next week? ㅜㅜ

5. [+255, -9] A movie-like drama.. You won't see dramas like this one nowadays. Episodes 1 and 2 were all about the awkwardness of first love and I like how that theme carries into the later episodes. Episodes 4 and 5 showed us how amazing Joo Jin Mo and the rest of the cast at acting. I couldn't take my eyes off the screen. This drama is amazing! 

6. [+238, -4] Where can I find a guy like Hyun Soo? 

7. [+174, 0] The lines in this drama are beautiful. Had no idea Kim Sa Rang and Joo Jin Mo were so good.. 1 hour flew by in a flash.. Best drama I've seen in a while 

8. [+581, -11] This drama is totally amazingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. [+456, -16] Hyun Soo is probably the dad of Eun Dong's son 

10. [+174, -3] *Heart thumps*... 100X better than 'Producer'

Cr: kkuljaem

​Proud of the cast and crew though the rating got a bit down yesterday!

Keep fighting! 

I'm way in over my head cause I can't stop thinking about this situation.... my love for JJM is very great and plus, the drama god's owe us fans a happy ending after the last debacle. So, I think what has to happen is that JH need to have a miracle recovery. I think they hinted at it being possible... so he need to regain full use of his lower half again... and then, I think the playing field becomes more even btw the hubby and HS. Then only the child is an issue... because a 10 yr bond is hard to break like that even if they were completely lied to. In this case, it's not like HS was some bad guy towards her and she kept the baby a secret (like in other dramas). This is an outright scam by those others involved. I wonder if EH/HS can recognize his own son if he saw him... My guess is no cause that's how dramas work, but what if... 

If JH does regain use of his lower half, I really hope he doesn't pretend to still be disabled in order to gain guilt and sympathy of ED. I've seen that one too many times in a drama. JH isn't getting any sympathy points from me only cause if he really loved her, he would be selfless and let her go. That's true love. If it was meant to be, she would come back no matter what. I hold the same standard for HS's love for ED too. I believe that (cause this is a drama) there will come time when HS will have to separate from ED. 

I'm rooting for JH to be healed cause that is a major key in freeing ED - among many things that will free her - like regaining all her past memories.

15.06.06 Daily Most Searched Drama on Naver

1. Producer

2. School 2015

3. Orange Marmelade

4. My Love Eundong

5. Warm and Cozy

15.06.06 Daily Most Searched Character on Naver

28. Ji Eun-dong (Yoon So-hee) (+41)

32. Park Hyun-soo (Junior) (+25)

34. Seo Jung-eun (+96)

40. Ji Eun-dong (Lee Ja-in) (+89)

53. Park Hyun-soo (Baek Sung-hyun) (+37) 

90. Ji Eun-ho (+475)

​Another searching data analysis 

http://blog.naver.com/chofree19/220382568546

^

this guy young Eun ho , his acting is super amazing ,,, I was shocked when I found he is a rookie idol ! 

( Sorry, I am so much into SM idols than other companies and usually get to know about others if they act or appeared in my favorite variety shows ) ..

Definitely like to see him again in a drama ..

With ep 3 and 4 the series has officially entered dangerous waters makjang-wise where the smallest error can make this story go terribly wrong but somehow I'm not all that worried and it's all because of the execution (again). In the hands of a different PD and with a different cast I bet this would have been a makjang fest that would have turned people away after the first 5 min of ep 1 but after 4 ep I feel confident this is not happening anytime soon.
 One thing I especially like about the way the story is being told is the approach to big revelations - we found out she was married and had a child and it all felt natural, like looking at an interesting photo and just moving on to the next one. There are no really big dramaland style moments when we stay for about 5 min on the same issue, the story moves on quickly and I for one love it that way.

As things are right now we could be looking at a few candidates for "bad guys" in our story but I get the feeling this isn't that kind of series. The pretty CEO with a crush on EH and the people around ED fit that "bad guy" mold almost too perfectly and that makes me think they won't be the kind of characters we can hate that easily. I even have a small scenario in my head where a good sad ending for our OTP would involve all the potential bad guys but it's way too early for that and I don't want to jinx it :D.

Another thing that really works for the story is the way the younger versions pop up every now and then throughout the ep. I hope this is going to be used all the way to the end of the show because they are using the flashback the right way for a change in dramaland and the younger cast really do deserve the screen time even if we're talking about 1 or 2 min :)

It's really refreshing when a series you were excited about doesn't disappoint and My Love Eun Dong is that kind of series so far (at least for me). I'm trusting the production team and the cast to keep this up and jTBC to let them do that and we could end up with a good show no matter how sad or happy the ending will be for our two heroes :)

Guest KongYellOw

^

this guy young Eun ho , his acting is super amazing ,,, I was shocked when I found he is a rookie idol ! 

( Sorry, I am so much into SM idols than other companies and usually get to know about others if they act or appeared in my favorite variety shows ) ..

Definitely like to see him again in a drama ..

​he's not that rookie anymore, it's been a year+++ hahaha~

he is GOT7's Junior. MLE is his third drama, beside Dream High 2 and When a man loves~

he is my bias, btw~ lol~

Archived