[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest meelis

Thank you for all updates, @lucy13880, @salijoo, @chinalily_wang

@jei_em, WOW, these two.... :wub:  Speechless... 

The three Hyun Soo are adorable, although BHS doesn't look at all like Junior and JJM, but they're cute. Did JJM borrow his trench coat to Junior?:lol:

Appreciate your hard work, @jadecloud, you're a saving grace. So now they also threw Haruki Murakami into the mix? I feel frightened already, it's like someone is looking into my head and picking random things that I love for the drama.:o

@jadecloud, thank you so much for hard work and translation...

@jei_em awesome screencaps.. Thank you.... I have not seen Kim Sa-Rang before, and she is gorgeous. I love her chemistry with Joo Jin-Mo already.

@jadecloud, Thank you so much for your hard work, I was looking so hard for the poet's name, one of his poem was already shown in episode 2 of the web drama, that poem is apparently his most popular one; 인연 (Karma)

And DBSK's magic castle as the first OST? WOW, so original, never thought they would use old songs as OST. BTW, they are good at selling this drama, love what's written, hope it's not a hoax, don't want to be betrayed wr-nim!!!

@lucy13880, Hyunah (Mina?)'s daughter with Jungeun's son, I see some shipping in the air. Oh, wait... If JE's son is Eunho's one, it would mean they're cousin. Forget what I said lol!

@salijoo, I expect we will have many old songs as OST.  We can see from the trailers already, that it will also be a journey of music during this time span. I am excited and look forward to hear what else they choose. I heard lots of comments about the short video of the poster shooting, that people loved the jazz music in it, (as did I), and hope there will be music like that in the drama. I think there will be...

@jei_em, No, KSR will not play Eun Dong. She will play a ghost writer for the autobiography of the male lead (see the information above).

So maybe there will be two female leads in this drama? One named Eun-Dong and the other a ghost writer?

​Ghost writer is probably Eun Dong.. We'll have to see.

I love Joo Ji Moo I watched the Queen of the Game about 60 times just to see him.  He is so handsome and I love him.  I can't wait for this drama to start and June a month I really love.

@jei_em do you want me to delete those posts that you can't delete? I think you got to put them all on spoiler tags instead of deleting them and don't create multiple posts in order to follow the rule.

Archived