[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ororomunroe

GOT7's Jr. portrays the teenage Joo Jin Mo in 'My Love Eundong - The Beginning'

Naver tvcast - 'My Love Eun Dong - The Beginning' Ep 1 

1. [+674, -7] That guy is Jr, right?? I thought he was a rookie actorㅎㅎㅎIt's been a while since I've seen someone with a refreshing aura like him. Hwaiting!!! Cheering for you

2. [+527, -6] Jr's acting is really goodㅠㅠ  I'm anticipating the broadcast~

3. [+435, -7] 'My Love Eun Dong', hwaiting!!!! Jr. hwaiting~

4. [+425, -5] Jr. acts well... His gaze has a way of pulling you in

5. [+359, -5] Jin Young-ah, good job ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+225, -3] What the? I'm getting butterflies

7. [+113, -2] I'm loving the cinematography.. It's lovely.. And the actors have that warm feelㅠㅠ I can't wait for the actual drama !

8. [+109, -3] Jr. is so handsome

Cr: kkuljaem

Guest meelis

Thank you for sharing, @lucy13880!

So this is Eun Ho's penthouse apartment? I like it (although it looks a little bit dark, I hope there'll be more light, especially during the daytime scenes).

Guest meelis

WOW, thank you for sharing the Naver ranking, @lucy13880, so far so good.

I'm curious about tomorrow's ep. 2. If the last seconds in ep. 1 are a preview, then we'll see Eun Ho's presscon, some 10s' scenes and the end of their arc, then maybe the beginning of the 20s' arc?

The preview tomorrow will be part of Episode 1 or Episode 2?? Sorry I'm confused.. lol. Are the previews they're releasing until 26th all from Episode 1?  Or each previews are from the first consecutive four episodes?? @lyfuym I mean tomorrow's preview will be Episode 2's preview then Episode 3 then Episode 4.. Does this strategy really help the drama's ratings? Since people get to watch the drama in advance, if they like it then they will watch it on 29th? Or.... could it cost them ratings? Because people already know the story. I hope they're not giving away too much of the story.

@jei_em it's just previews I think. I'm not sure because there 10s story arc then the 20s then the main one which the 30s I guess so it won't confuse viewers. I think it's good strategy cos they tease us more and then .. we have to wait for the full episodes. Waahh I'm already huuuwaaiiitng!

The preview tomorrow will be part of Episode 1 or Episode 2?? Sorry I'm confused.. lol. Are the previews they're releasing until 26th all from Episode 1?  Or each previews are from the first consecutive four episodes?? @lyfuym I mean tomorrow's preview will be Episode 2's preview then Episode 3 then Episode 4.. Does this strategy really help the drama's ratings? Since people get to watch the drama in advance, if they like it then they will watch it on 29th? Or.... could it cost them ratings? Because people already know the story. I hope they're not giving away too much of the story.

​You know, have the same problem with it, the articles are misleading too. At first, I read that they'll show the younger counterparts and Kim Sarang + Joo Jinmo as cameos. Now, there are some rumors (take that with a grain of salt of course), that these footages were supposed to be shown in the web drama (since the beginning), understand that a shortened version of this will be broadcast. So, if some people want to know more about the past story, they just have to check the web drama (it's a prequel).

BTW, MLE is confirmed to run for 16 episodes!

From what's what written in the articles, they will show 5 episodes (~10min each) which are all part of the four episodes footages they have in store. Of course, the articles don't make it seem like the rumor I shared just above is true... Anyway, I'm still confused about their strategy. Let's wait and see. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Guest meelis

@jei_em, I think everybody is confused, maybe we'll have a better idea about all this after tomorrow's episode. One thing is for sure, they won't give up too much of the main story (aka the 30s' arc) in the web drama.

@salijoo, as you say, I don't know if this is true, but it totally makes sense. 

They will most likely show the first trailer this Friday with I assume the adult leads this time, can't wait! (I'm so ready to see Kim Sarang, Joo Jinmo, Kim Taehoon & Kim Yoori in action). FINALLY!

@meelis, Yes, that's not what they're aiming with this web drama, they're purposely not sharing the adult-line's story.

Ranting Mode ON: I give up with this Soompi (mainly the reason as of why I don't post much anymore), it has just deleted half of the front page. Ranting Mode OFF

Guest meelis

They will most likely show the first trailer this Friday with I assume the adult leads this time, can't wait! (I'm so ready to see Kim Sarang, Joo Jinmo, Kim Taehoon & Kim Yoori in action). FINALLY!

@meelis, Yes, that's not what they're aiming with this web drama, they're purposely not sharing the adult-line's story.

Ranting Mode ON: I give up with this Soompi (mainly the reason as of why I don't post much anymore), it has just deleted half of the front page. Ranting Mode OFF

​Oh really? It's a pity, I hope they'll fix all issues soon. I've hard time logging in myself, in particular from my phone.

I'm really ready for the first real trailer too! It's about time. The movie based teasers are great and the web drama is a good idea to have some background of the story, but I can't wait to know more about the main arc.

Seems like this web drama had its effect, yesterday, articles praising Jr's acting skills, the drama itself (receiving praises) and breaking the 150k of views on Naver TVcast were released. They said it was a success! CONGRATS TO MLE TEAM! :w00t:

That said, k-netz were angry towards Falling For Innocence lack of PR, seems like JTBC heard them and took note of it. If I remember right the top praise that JTBC received from k-netz was from the fact they listened to their viewers, that's one of the reasons it's the most loved channel. They're doing their best with MLE. 

[NAVER] Top 10 Daily Most Searched Drama: 

q6YQpAS.png

1. School 2015 (+2)
  2. Producer (-1)
  3. Orange Marmalade (-1)
  4. Reply 1988 (+36)
  5. Run, Jangmi (+15)
  6. Heard it Through the Grapevine (+10)
  7. The Girl Who Sees Smells (-3)
  8. My Love Eundong (+72)
  9. Let's Eat - S2 (-0)
  10. Hwajung (+5)

- With Reply 1988, it's the only upcoming drama in the Top 10. (And that tells alot knowing the controversies surrounding this drama's casting.) :D

- Little Lee Jain is earning lots of praise to the point of Naver officially opening her profile. They praised her beauty and acting. 

- BTW, is it only me or Jr & LJI managed to create some chemistry? Props to them, it shouldn't have been easy for Jr knowing how she's just a child. 

- For Jr, I did read many comments saying that he looks like Kim Soohyun, some of them Taecyeon others Lee Jongsuk. As much as I see the ressemblance with the first two ones, don't see it with LJS. LOL!

Archived