[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTW, the response was positive on Naver, people were saying that it's more entertaining than what they thought. They couldn't believe that Jr. was an idol too, that his acting was on par. So far, so good!

Some of them said that at first they weren't interested by this drama (hence won't watch at the premiere) but thanks to this episode, they'll tune in on May, 29!

On Naver TVcast the top comment is:

1. [+487; -7] The guy in this drama is Idol Jr.? Thought it was a rookie actor. ㅎㅎㅎ Has been a long time since I've watched a refreshing drama like that. I'll be cheering for it. Fighting!!! 

this drama remember me of the gold drama like :my love sam soong , spring time and ...................... oh , it's special , it has has a charm , what a handsome super star JJM , oh my god and what a beautiful women KSR , great couple .......... 

A resume from the comments I've read.

• All kill for Jr's acting, everyone is praising him. (Not talking about his fans but people who don't know him, those who call him "that guy" or "mini joo jinmo"). They all thought he was a rookie actor. 
  • Fresh and entertaining drama; Cut to the scenery, everyone is praising it too.
  • Kim Sarang undying beauty & body and doesn't want to age.
  • Joo Jinmo's off voice... A manly, deep voice, that remains in one's head and makes the memories even more entertaining.
  • Lee Jain's beauty + all the other actors performances. They said how there isn't anyone who acts bad.

Agree with you guys. Love the pilot episode. It's entertaining. It is a melodrama but it's not boring. I love Jr. He doesn't look awkward with young girl Lee Ja-In (?) at all.

What makes this drama different is that it's like a throwback to the love stories we watched before. Pure love stories. Some dramas nowadays try to be too "unique" to the point where it's not believable, and you cannot relate to it. While this may not have an edgy plot, I find it as a classic beautiful love story which is why I thought JJM chose this drama. He's a sucker for love stories like this.

Do you know where to get screencaps from this drama? Is there a site that does this?

I got screencaps from this site for EK . I hope they do this for MLE too.

http://131203.tistory.com

CPnim's fourth blog http://fivecard.joins.com/1316

He talked about how they chose Jr. as teenage Hyun Soo. If I don't misunderstand, it's hard for them to choose a young counterpart Joo Jin Mo and Jr. is not their first choice. 

Also he thanks for the popularity K-netizens having given MLE

​Jr.'s Chinese fans have translated the article 

http://weibo.com/p/1001603843967648175904

or http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3771177063 

@jadecloud -3- please!

A resume from the comments I've read.

• All kill for Jr's acting, everyone is praising him. (Not talking about his fans but people who don't know him, those who call him "that guy" or "mini joo jinmo"). They all thought he was a rookie actor. 
  • Fresh and entertaining drama; Cut to the scenery, everyone is praising it too.
  • Kim Sarang undying beauty & body and doesn't want to age.
  • Joo Jinmo's off voice... A manly, deep voice, that remains in one's head and makes the memories even more entertaining.
  • Lee Jain's beauty + all the other actors performances. They said how there isn't anyone who acts bad.

​Definitely thumbs up!

Wow loving the movie like trailer.  Lee Ja-in's fresh faced beauty, top acting skills of JR and Lee Ja-in. For JR, hooray for an kpop idol that can act! For Lee Ja-in who looks like a young park shinhye.  Pretty sure they'll be even more talked about once the drama begins. Two young actors with potentials.  JJM voice over so freaking wow.

Thanks for the stills! @jei_em. And it's ok. we fan girl too!  these two teens. Awesome acting awesome teaser of MLE had to tweet how awesome. Ha ha.  Ja-in and JR will set up the story. The 10s. Then the 20s then the 30s. Huwaaaaaaiting excitedly for MLE!

20150519_100525_4114.jpg.tn580.jpg

우연히 재회한 후 항상 붙어 다니며 데이트를 즐기는 두 사람!

달달한 무릎베개에, 매너 있게 햇빛을 가려주는 손까지!

20150519_100529_9818.jpg.tn580.jpg

20150519_100534_7862.jpg.tn580.jpg

연애 세포를 자극하는 두 사람의 데이트 현장!
<사랑하는 은동아>에서 함께 봐요 <3

Archived