[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

"My Love Eun-dong" Kim Yoo-ri-I, a cold city girl

photo591277.jpg

Kim Yoo-ri-I turns into a charismatic but cold woman who has the looks, brains and money.

She stars in the new JTBC drama "My Love Eun-dong" and stills of her were released on the 8th.

Kim Yoo-ri-I has her hair tied back in a ponytail and is wearing an elegant outfit. She looks like the wealthy heiress that she is and there's an aura of charisma about her. Her expression and haughty eyes affected this 'look' even more as she reads an autobiography titled, "My Love Eun-dong".

Kim Yoo-ri-I plays Jo Seo-ryeong, the heiress to Myeong Seong Group and head of planning at Myeong Seong Hotel. She has the looks, the brains and the wealth but she is a cold looking charismatic woman. Her heart, however, burns for the top star Ji Eun-ho (Joo Jin-mo) who chooses to ignore her. She has everything but not the heart of the one man she loves. She becomes jealous of Eun-dong and when Eun-ho writes an autobiography to find Eun-dong, that's when Seo-ryeong turns evil.

Kim Yoo-ri-I has left strong impressions in the dramas, "Cheongdam-dong Alice", "The Master's Sun" and "Kill Me, Heal Me" and this time she's to return with an even more appealing character.

Kim Yoo-ri-I said, "I can't wait for the drama to start because everyone works well as a team. I am also going to do my best to leave the strongest impression yet of this Cold City girl".

"My Love Eun-dong" is the story of a top star who only has room for one woman in his heart for 20 years. The drama is produced by Lee Tae-gon-I and is written by Baek Mi-kyeong.

"My Love Eun-dong" starring Kim Sa-rang, Joo Jin-mo, Kim Yoo-ri-I, Kim Tae-hoon, Baek Seong-hyeon, Yoon So-hee, Jr. and others, is coming on the 29th of May.

Source: Hancinema

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

GOT7's Jr. gives Lee Ja In a piggyback ride in stills for drama 'My Love Eun Dong'

More stills of GOT7 Jr. as the teenage version of the main character in upcoming JTBC drama 'My Love Eun Dong' has been revealed! 

The previous stills had shown Jr. riding a motorcycle with a bandaged face and the new stills show a different side of his character. He is seen taking care of the teenage version of the female lead, played by Lee Ja In, who has just gotten into an accident. His gentle side is shown as he gives her a piggy back ride and pats her head.

CE7YBCcUkAAXlpp.jpg

Jr. plays the 17 year old version of the main character, who isn't afraid of getting hurt. The drama is about his character, who later becomes a famous actor but and loves the same woman for two decades.

The drama airs on May 29 so be sure to watch it!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/05/got7s-jr-gives-lee-ja-in-a-piggyback-ride-in-stills-for-drama-my-love-eun-dong

Ouuchhh..i can't quote..

Salijoo: JJM and his manager or his sister with her child. LOL.

So she not only has husband but also a son .....:crazy:

you really add salt to my wound kekekekekeke

:w00t: JJM and his manager. Sounds not bad.

‘사랑하는 은동아’ 주진모, 화보같은 바닷가 산책 포착

​MLE official site version

20150515_103334_5406.jpg.tn580.jpg

서 있기만 해도 가슴을 설레게 만드는 톱스타 주진모(지은호)!

20150515_103338_9637.jpg.tn580.jpg

극 중 광고 촬영 장면으로 촬영된 이 장면에서는 지은호의 

남자로서의 섹시미를 확인할 수 있었다고 하네요 

20150515_103343_1286.jpg.tn580.jpg

겉으로는 까칠하고 도도한 철벽남이지만 사실은 자상하고 귀여운 반전 매력의 소유자!!

주진모가 연기하는 30대 지은호를 보고 싶다면?

<사랑하는 은동아> 많은 기대 부탁드립니다!

Guest meelis

Dramafever took 'My Love Eundong' as its upcoming project

​Great news, thank you for sharing, @salijoo!

@irilight, thanks for the tips from a more experienced drama watcher! I already did it, althought same as @jei_em, Drama Fever isn't available in my country (I mean in the country where I currently live), but showing interest is always good. 

@lucy13880, another great news, they rescheduled it for 8:40? Super! :)

Guest meelis

​Secret Garden version:

Ahjussi..since when did you become this handsome? :phew:

@illay, nice to see you here. I've to admit that I (and not only me, but many of us) had the same doubts about the drama as you in the beginning, but I've to say that the more I learn about it, the less it seems trivial or one dimensional. We shall see, but one thing is for sure, I won't going to miss it, and not only for the eye candy, although this ahjussi looks more than handsome here, as you said.:wub:

Aaawww, @lucy13880, both Jr. himself and his fans are great!

@jei_em & @meelis, Dramafever is not "available" (nowadays everyone use a proxy) in other countries except USA. BUT, Dramafever taking the project means that we will have a subbing team behind the drama AND the subs will be "somehow" ripped and shared in some places, I'm not authorised to share here. So DF having the license is a good news for EVERYONE!!

Like @lucy13880 previously shared, 'My Love Eundong' timeslot will switch with the Variety Show 'Where Is My Friend's Home'

• Where Is My Friend's Home: 8:30PM -> 9:45PM
  • My Love Eundong: 9:45PM -> 8:40PM

So they decided to put a successful variety show to compete against Producer (with a variety show format) and Three Meals A Day (a variety show).

As far as I understand (from the articles), this switch was done to avoid competition for MLE and attract more viewers for this drama.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000688157 

Guest meelis

Huh? Not sure about this one... Looks weird, especially Kim Sa Rang doesn't look like herself at all. But it's nice that they're smiling for a change. 

Thanks for sharing, @lucy13880!

Archived