[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is fun to read your speculations. What puzzles me is the fact the Eun-Ho said Eun-Dong's name loud and clear in the press conference. Even both of them changed their names later during their lives, Eun-Dong is supposed to know the name that she once owned. Oh! Well, I guess there may be major twists centering Eun-Dong's identity.  

@QuercusL You're right. Eun Dong should know her name like the back of her hand. My guess is that she prob isn't into any celeb or the celeb world, or she didn't watch Eun Ho in his presscon interview or that her ghost-writing for Eun Ho hasn't started yet. 

New Teaser! Tian Mi Mi concept!

@lucy13880 Thanks for the teaser. OMG...Tian Mi Mi indeed! Maggie Cheung and Leon Lai were looking through the shop window at a TV, they turn and saw each other, they smile at each other. In this MLE teaser, same sequence!  This PDnim is definitely going for that kind of 'feel'. I LOVE IT!

This MLE OTP standing side by side, looking at each other and smiling so sweetly....gives me the chills!

I WANT MORE!!!!:$

@jei_em~~

The song for the 2nd teaser "the moon represents my heart" is a very famous Chinese song.  It was sung by various singers. The most famous version was sung by Teresa Teng.  She passed away on 1995/05/08. Yes, it happens to be the 20th year anniversary of her death today. I guess JTBC may release the teaser today as a tribute to her. 

The teaser of Tien Me Me (the same scene started at 1:13):

If this drama follows the vibes of Tien Me Me, there is some emotional scenes and skinship between the male and female leads. Oh, I wish they do that.

Oh JJM so cute. Like a teenage boy giddy in love.. The drama is fast approaching. So many news, pictures, videos.. SO EXCITED. How am I gonna sleep these next few days? Lol..

@jei_em~~

The song for the 2nd teaser "the moon represents my heart" is a very famous Chinese song.  It was sung by various singers. The most famous version was sung by Teresa Teng.  She passed away on 1995/05/08. Yes, it happens to be the 20th year anniversary of her death today. I guess JTBC may release the teaser today as a tribute to her. 

​Yes. Or we can say the production company Dramahouse so creative LOL

MLE vs CAALS

DZL4en4.jpg

9j5F7lY.jpg

V41OtLF.jpg

bSf5AQI.jpg

bLqYwd5.jpg

Rn86FWE.jpg

xWVRmWU.jpg

1p3lAnJ.jpg

-----------

Simply Awesome! Just as the screen caption says: Most Anticipated Classic. Most Moving Reunion.

q2JjBwo.jpg

CR: All screencaps - jtbc and eyeeyestudio

MLE, Eun Dong & Eun Ho....We Are Anxiously Waiting! 

@jei_em~~

​Oh Wow...now that you mention it @QuercusL, it would be the most timely release of any teaser, and one of the greatest tribute to one of the best performers we ever had the privilege to see/hear - Teresa Teng.

Here's a lil tribute from MLE fans to you, Miss Teng. RIP.

CR: YT Uploader

The Moon Represents My Heart (Yue Liang Dai Biao Wo De Xin) (月亮代表我的心)

By: Teresa Teng

English Translation

You ask me how deep my love for you is,

How much I really love you…

My affection is real. My love is real.

The moon represents my heart.

You ask me how deep my love for you is,

How much I really love you…

My affection does not waver,

My love will not change. The moon represents my heart.

* Just one soft kiss is enough to move my heart.

A period of time when our affection was deep,

Has made me miss you until now.

* You ask me how deep my love for you is,

How much I really love you.

** Go think about it. Go and have a look [at the moon],

The moon represents my heart.

Guest meelis

OMG, girls, can't catch up with you today!:D Thank you for all goodies you brought, for your comments and insights, @lucy13880, @QuercusL, @lyfuym, @jadecloud, @jei_em!

I don't know what to say..... feels like I died and went straight to heaven :o  Even in my wildest dreams I haven't imagined to see my favorite actor in scenes from my favorite movies. That said, if I'm already in heaven with Tian Mi Mi teaser, I don't know where I'd be with In the Mood for Love teaser. Is there a place beyond heaven? :P  Sorry for going so personal, I just can't explain how much this means to me.

@jei_em, this is exactly the ending of Tian Mi Mi when they meet by chance after years of separation (and it's in a huge and crowded city like New York!), I wish it could also be the ending of MLE. 

@QuercusL, I don't believe it's a coincidence that they released this teaser on this day, it's clearly their tribute to Teresa Teng. 

@meelis oh really?? awesome! then they should do this for MLE! don't put any twist writers. I will worship this drama if this is the ending!

Kim Sa Rang, give my Joo Jin Mo his (well-deserved) happy ending! I've been waiting for that in my life. If that happens then I will fangirl over you from now on. This guy deserves to be happy.. Lol..

@meelis, Talking about going personal, not only Tian Mi Mi is one of my favorite movies, I was once a fan of Leon Lai briefly. If you are like in the heaven, I am like in the most unbelievable dream. Watching JJM in the same scene with similar dress and similar acting, I have such a strange feeling, and begin to wonder whether all of this is just a coincidence.

Archived