[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Hahha jjong update again.. where is he going?? Lemme follow u dude..

chasing Ahyoungie wherever she is. Hahaha! Just simply happy that these two never fail to update us ~wink wink

Hahha jjong update again.. where is he going?? Lemme follow u dude..

chasing Ahyoungie wherever she is. Hahaha! Just simply happy that these two never fail to update us ~wink wink

hihihihi... i guess so..

Maybe some of jjongaholics here didn't have ig acc..here is jong lasted pic..... (Whose think he is hot here??? I bet all of u ..wink wink again)......:w00t:..

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 10

They select based on what? Body or what?.. ofcourse our princess is the best, right..

Guys, im just wondering that our girl n her member will be nominate to mama melon or not?.. it seems that this year they not win anything but they was a good competitor too.. is it because of so many comeback this year? I love their both of their songs. all about love ... my istinct tell me that their song theme this year based on what happen to their member especially yura... just what i feel.. n i believe other member also hv the love story too but their story r not so exposed.. yura is because she is in the reality show n everybody love her character, her pureness with her partner.

• Like 6

@RheaW agree with u..  i love the left pic. Goshhhh... just look at her legs...without refealing clothes she can be so hot..

Im sooo jealous  :lol:.. n adore her :wub:..

Edit:

Happy break Arafah Fasting for all Moslem jjongaholics.. n happy Ied Adha too..:)

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 5

ok maybe all of you dont like my post.. but still i will voicing my opinion, can Jjongah shippers stop being childish please. that fanwar in Jonghyun IG and now make farawel.nanajjong IG you only give bad reputation to yura. Yura always work hard but at the same time she make sure didnt get scandal or make trouble, AfreecaTV incident is a proof how she the only one who didnt get trouble. so i hope you didnt give yura trouble with your action.

why you must angry even make fanwar just because some account say Jonghyun didnt like yura. jonghyun awkward with yura, that girl more beautiful than yura, post jonghyun pict with that girl etc..etc.. please dont involve yura in this jonghyun and nana thing thats not fair for her. Have you ever think why yura and jonghyun following each other sns in inkigayo (when everyone know they meet) its so obvious they want stay low from you guys frankly from your obsession. please dont give them trouble, they should be enjoying your love not feel burden.

Guest maulida88

ok maybe all of you dont like my post.. but still i will voicing my opinion, can Jjongah shippers stop being childish please. that fanwar in Jonghyun IG and now make farawel.nanajjong IG you only give bad reputation to yura. Yura always work hard but at the same time she make sure didnt get scandal or make trouble, AfreecaTV incident is a proof how she the only one who didnt get trouble. so i hope you didnt give yura trouble with your action.

why you must angry even make fanwar just because some account say Jonghyun didnt like yura. jonghyun awkward with yura, that girl more beautiful than yura, post jonghyun pict with that girl etc..etc.. please dont involve yura in this jonghyun and nana thing thats not fair for her. Have you ever think why yura and jonghyun following each other sns in inkigayo (when everyone know they meet) its so obvious they want stay low from you guys frankly from your obsession. please dont give them trouble, they should be enjoying your love not feel burden.

@yurachu try to back track a few pages. we already discussed about it. not only one, and many of us do not support those account.

I think here most of us encourage jjongaholics to take a chill pill. As mention before 'if we could ship A and B, why other can not ship A and C'

and most us agree not to make hjh ig as chatroom. nor leave thousand of comment. nor mention yura/hjh when commenting.

You could read backtrack this forum before you make any assumption.

My problem when I read your post is... you assume one/all of jjongaholic here make [or support] the fw.nnjong account. Jjongah shipper could be from anywhere and to be honest jjongahholics here probably the sane one.

Your anger is understandable. But please do not be childish as well by making assumption we [all jjongah fans here] all as crazy shipper.

ps: I like your post. Finally more sane fans :)

@maulida88 i wrote that when im so upset.. ya i know not all Jjongah shippers. but i wrote in here because i know some jjongah shippers who reply that account is member here. and many people lurk this forum. sorry if some of you feel upset with my post.

i only hope some of you didnt give Yura and Jonghyun trouble with your action.

p.s : sorry and thankyou :)

Edited by YuraChu

Guest maulida88

@maulida88 i wrote that when im so upset.. ya i know not all Jjongah shippers. but i wrote in here because i know some jjongah shippers who reply that account is member here. and many people lurk this forum. sorry if some of you feel upset with my post.

i only hope some of you didnt give Yura trouble with your action.

p.s : sorry and thankyou :)

no worries. its understandable. even i wrote my rant here before.

ps: i sent you a message :)

https://instagram.com/farewell.nanajjong/

this account is obviously yura hater. i dont think fans will act like this. if you have IG please report this account. if you dont have you can use your IG friend, bf/gf, parents, your boss, grandma on the street. etc..etc.

and you can send email to instagram too. everytime you make IG account you always get email notif from IG. you can use that email to tell them about that account (insert that link account). send them email many many times, like 5-6 times a day.

Edited by YuraChu

Annyeong...long time hasnt post anything here,just lurk and always thank u for ur update (still jjongaholics here :wub:).

Many things happen to our couple and the 'still unsolved' problem here is the issue about particular acc on insta. I see he/she create that acc,obviously because she is angry to another acc who had been there before. But lets not speculate who is who,as long as she doesnt use jjongaholics as her hashtag. We all here had been through a LOT up and down and i will believe that the one who act childish is not one of us. 

Lets just block the negative thing with our positive vibes as always. If she post something that she think is right then let her be. But to jjongaholics here who have insta,lets post something opposite from her and in our caption lets use #JJONGAHOLICS as our id. If that acc use it too,then we can speak our thought out loud to her that she is not one of us who is SANE SHIPPER,and dont drag us.

The point here is,we love to pair jong and ahyoung,so why other who want to ship jong/ahyoung with somebody else cannot do what they want? Let us have our own delulu and they with their own too. If we hurt because ahyoung is always being compared to another lady,so the lady shipper too. 

If we angry its okay to rant here,but still keep our post low,because other can lurk here too. Lets keep our mark 'SANE SHIPPER'. Just take a deep breath and let it be. 

Miane if my post hurt anyone here,please dont and i dont meant to. Love u all,miss u all....

#JJONGAHOLICS saranghae :wub:

• Like 6