[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest Ari3ll3

LOL! Come on guys.. I don't think he actually knew the meaning behind those blue roses when he picked them.

He was probably like: nice flowers. They look special. I'll take these! Wrap them up nicely!

hehehe :P

hahaha! Are you sure miss @anniepanda? But my heart think otherwise! After my last post, I realized that I guess we are not the only ones anticipating their meet up at inkigayo. I'm pretty sure that Jong seobang too is as excited as we are  ... hahahaha!

Guest pablochristinejoy_4d81

I AM ACTUALLY READING OLD NEWS ON SOOMPI  ABOUT JONG AND YURA THEN FOUND WHAT HE SAY IN A ARTICLE:

FROM ELLE MAGAZINE INTERVIEW!!!!!!!!

SOURCE:http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/22/hong-jong-hyun-says-he-found-we-got-married-difficult-to-shoot/

He also talked about his personality when it came to expressing interest. “To someone I am attracted to, I won’t proactively approach them, but just express myself enough to let them know that I like them. I’m the type to not do anything at all, if I’m not interested in them.”

JONG OPPA SAID THAT HE WILL NOT DO ANYTHING IF HE IS NOT INTEREST TO THAT PERSON , SO THE FLOWERS AND CAKE IT MIGHT HAVE A MEANING!!!!!!RIGHT JONG OPPA!!!!

ACTUALLY BEFORE I WATCH JONG AH COUPLE IN WE GOT MARRIED I ACTUALLY LIKE HJH CHARACTER AND ATTITUDE A MAN WHO IS NOT TOTALLY SHOWY ABOUT HIS FEELINGS , A MAN WHO HAVE A SNOBBISH PERSONALITY BUT IN FRONT OF ME AND HIS CLOSE FRIEND HE WILL ACT DIFFERENTLY..I LIKE A MAN WHO IS DIFFERENT FROM MY ATTITUDE.. 

Guest karatekid08

please bear with me...hehehe i find jjong seobang actions very funny:

first: his endless smooth clap from the side even if GSD is already done with their self introduction..hahaha

Untitled-1.gif

second: he move slightly to side to cover the gap between him and ah young-ah...kekeke

Untitled-2.gif

im just super super happy~~~

Edited by karatekid08

THE BEST THING EVER IS ONLY HONG JONG HYUN THE MAN ON YURA IG* I mean a man who related with her*..........HOW WE HAPPY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD WHAT DO I DO......THIS IS LIKE DRUGS BECAUSE I WANT IT MORE MORE AND MORE!!!!!!!!!*sorry I stumbled pressed the caps lock*:w00t::phew::wub::w00t::w00t:

• Like 10

As i said before he wont do that to other idol group.. only for his gf/ane group only.. pls bear in mind other group, his hers ok. Kikikikik.i am super duper dupest dunno what anymore happyyyyyyyyyy.. so many good / natural interaction between two of them ... i want to watch full video koz i want to know in the end of inki today where is jong heading to.. 

Edited by syasyifa09ismadi
  • Like 7

Guest hongkimickey

I can't stop smiling guys.. dear Jjongah, what have you done to me? you always make my heart beat so fast. You guys always make big surprises :) super amazing jonghyunssi and ahyoungie :*

chinggus, can you tell me once again how to vote GSD in inkigayo again? I forget in what page or what links. Thank you :))

Guest dina_stp_at_yahoo.com_stv

I think mr. Hong Jong Hyun is very thankfull to Yura because of being with her in WGM, he is become more more famous and very well known by us-jjongaholic especially.

I always lose my self confidence in front of a person who i thankfull to and try to redeem for what the person already gave me. 

I just try to be more realistic here.

But as jjongaholic.. I wish to the two of them dating already :D

Edited by dina_stp_at_yahoo.com_stv

happy sunday to all jjongahh shippers today we celebrate the jjongahh day,im so muchhh happy and inlove this beautiful couple :D:wub: tnx to all the share the  vedio,i want the fancam hehehe;) .so they follow each other the instagram :wub: tnx god im so much happy. .jjongahholics fighting

• Like 8

Guest teredenz

wow even jong's manager is following ayoung now, maybe he knows jong and ayoung secret @min chinlee  

i wish someone will upload the back stage conversation or the jjongah interaction 
i'm a greedy fan hahaha

cr jonghyunahyoung ig

Edited by teredenz