[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Now i know why Yura be the last. She is sooooooo perfect. Omg... that curve, the legs, her shoulders, her hair... and that chair...everything is so peeerrrfeecct.

And they show all of her body compare with other member which mostly upper half body.. and the writing also not so full.. i love it...

• Like 9

Looks like she lost weight? But I love her body now! So and too sexy! I love all the photos teasers! Now I'm getting more excited for MV teaser and songs in the album! GsD fighting! 

Edit: Am I looking at the album photo teaser or sexy photoshoot? Gorgeous and sexy! No words to describe all those photos... Too perfect! 

Edited by molaihawaii
  • Like 9

OH MY! i am so happy yura was the last! and gosh to copy sharon stone from basic instinct! Indeed the embodiment of sexy!!!

I love the group shots as well! now i am really looking forward to their comeback!!! I hope they win 1st! (: (at least once)

now i really cant wait to see jjongah interaction. i am sure jong will be watching the MV closely as well!

so i hope for the sexy and fierce concept!

CANT WAIT!!:wub:;):)

• Like 8

Yes, she lost some weights.. OMG, the body is too perfect. I think her stomach really shows how hard she did exercises like she told before and of course like Jjong suggested her the most... aaah, this girl..always makes me fallin in love...

Btw, don't you think she is the only one wear simple clothing compare with Minah, Sojin and Hyeri? But why, everything can look so hot and perfect on her?... i am envy..

Now im excited with the song..ring my bell? They said not a sexy concept? Ahh.. can't wait..

• Like 8

Guest Ari3ll3

If you ever saw the movie basic instinct can you just imagine if AY did the other pose sharon stone made in that scene i think all of us will flip 360 degree lol:D

If you ever saw the movie basic instinct can you just imagine if AY did the other pose sharon stone made in that scene i think all of us will flip 360 degree lol:D

hahahahaha! I've doubt if she gonna do that. She's very naive that even holding hands wif hubby she's confuse .. Hahahaha! 

Im not late to the party rite?

Wuah..Ahyoungee looòook sooò dazzleed n fascinated....idk what words can describe my feeling. Everyting just ssoooo perfect in her..:wub:...

06072015 come faster!!!!!!:rolleyes:

(Crdt to ig owner)

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 12

Guest Ari3ll3

Can someone please help to make an edit of her and sharon stone's photo? Is it only me seeing that she is more sexier than Sharon? Oh my Gawd! The abs and curves!!! She really put a lot of efforts huh! Good job princess aaaahhhyyyoouunngggiieee! Let them drooll ... Hahahahaha!

Guest prism2103

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.ca/2015/06/yuras-sharon-stone-teaser-rest-of-b-cuts.html

1435278671629_99_20150626093404.jpg

Article: Girl's Day Yura transforms into Sharon Stone

Source: X Sports News via Naver

1. [+793, -111] Yura's such a goddess

2. [+651, -95] Yura's the jjang, wow pretty

3. [+594, -93] She gets prettier by the day... makes me go huk

4. [+483, -86] Wow, super pretty

5. [+171, -34] Yura-ya, how can you be so perfect

6. [+150, -32] Clean cut, no flaws... you'd never expect the Yura in this picture to be the binggoo that she is ㅋㅋ I really like how the picture turned out, hope their album hits daebak

7. [+119, -26] Wow her body's amazing...

ArticleGirl's Day transforms into divas of the generations, special B cuts from their pictorial released!

Source: Naver

1. [+1,571, -178] Wow ㅋㅋㅋ Super pretty ㅠㅠ

2. [+1,188, -152] Are these really B cuts, they're so pretty

3. [+1,119, -285] Yura's insane, how can she be this pretty

4. [+739, -120] Fighting to Girl's Day's full album

5. [+426, -94] It's hard to grasp what their concept is, is it innocent or sexy?

-----------------------------------------------------

- ALL of them i agree especially with #5. What is it DreamTea?!?! sexy or innocent or what? AHHH these girls are all so charming T_T & im SO PROUD. if im this proud, imagine how proud father in law and mother in laws from both side, AND JONG is T_T. he would've been INSANE not to keep their relationship going after wgm. insane i tell you. this girl's got the body and the beautiful mind. and most importantly she loves him the way he is T_T. 

oh my gosh its going to be insane at inkigayo HOORAY HOOZAY. heaps of netizens are wracking their brains out wondering and expecting for girl's day too! :) yay for positive love. minah gently shows pure innocence, sojin's out w a bang of wild and sexy adventure, hyeri sasses w fun and loving audrey, and yura is full blown charismatic BOSS. T_T july 6th come soon! all hail the queens so  watch out all you girl groups cause GIRLS DAY IS COMING BACK! 

Edited by prism2103

OMG!!!!!!! YURA!!! HOT DAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!! 'floooored'

GO SLAY THOSE FANBOYS! GO!

46680043_omg_reaction_gif.gif

Super classy, sexy, elegant, intriguing and THAT body do'! WOW!

JJONG OR JJONG'S FRIEND! YOU BETTER LIKE THIS PICTURE IFYOUKNOWWHATIMEAN!! *wink wink*

Guest bbblyzu3

19a1bd07f46f9fff5034bd27af7128e4.jpg

OMG as expected from Yura's teaser :w00t: she's so gorgeous, sexy & cool

According to dreamT GsD concept is not sexy. I'm very curious what is their real concept for this song. I can't wait ottoke

Guest Yura_el21

Annyeong, I'm still not late right? ommo ommo Ahyoungie uri ahyoungie.. why so perfect, so this is what we called save the best for last. waaaaaaaaah.. daebak, that is why you are my bias indeed you nailed it.

chingu @Yleen I really love jjong seobang's face with matching tongue's out. hahaa.

by the way can we vote also in all MUSIC SHOW?? even if where not in SK? to help them win #1? any one knows? pls advise :D:D

Guest Yura_el21