[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

5 hours ago, dee_230208 said:

Hey guys..long times can't drop by.

I need to share my gloomy days with u.

Have u read n see bout jong nn dates in bowling place that post by some fan?

I don't know what to say this times, but i have seen the vid that already deleted by the ig owner that is true there are jong so hyuk n a girl (not clear but seem like nn n the ig owner use hastag nana too)

If they really dating. Jjongah is done n he will called a big lier. If he just hang out as a friend means he is so dumb to not take care his image cuz jongnn rumors will only give him a bad things.

Sorry guys, didn't means to disturb ur weekend. But i need a place to release my worries. 

N this is just my pov. Hope u can enlightened me.

hi i don't post often but i will share the point of view i shared with my IG group about that sensitive matter...

by the way i am french tongue speaking so please excuse in advance my language mistakes^^

So today that a supposed bar owner post a vid where we could not clearly see who is who but because of the hashtag he put we all assumed Nana was there... and Bam trouble in jjongah's paradise;

Yet i won't tell you i wasn't deceived at first and then i reflect a little bit...

my main idea is when the rumors came up 2 years ago Yura scold HJH the fact people will always have their say to what a celebrity or an idol do but since he explained her there was NOTHING between him and Nana that he consider her as a good friend only, Yura relaxed. So my way is : if Yura doesn't mind HJH relationship with nana, guys WHY WOULD WE??? 

Remember when both girls met at the idol championship and chat i didn't heard anybody complain about them talking peacefully because Yura trust him. Why can't we do the same since is (in my opinion) girlfriend was ans is certainly ok hjh meet his friends including nana?

moreover, HJH never promised not to see Nana (why would he since nothing happened) to Yura as if he would have cheat with her. He has the right to have friends and i don't see why he would have to avoid a friend because fans decided they don't like her (and i am not a big fan of nana trust me she is not may cup of tea)

As a conclusion to me it is more interesting to notice that even if Yura admited still keeping in touch with HJH and meeting him WHY NO PICS OF THEM as ever surfaced? to me the one HJH is protecting is Yura since experience shows that whenever a couple is out they experience annoying things like anti or pro and it is not the right time for them to admit they are dating (just my opinion);

Anyway even if HJH seems not giving a richard simmons of what people may say if it is not his close friends or family, like he said in a previous interview, i hope he is not dumb enough to ruin his career and pass for a big liar with dating a girl like nana who is one of the most hated idol in korean.

• Like 7

i really like 2 see that dumb picture..:angry:..and this kind of case of our jjhongah couple is so common in korean celebrity couple especially when it comes to the anti's same with the other couple that i like..dating secretly so many hint..but what i like the jjhongah couple is when yura didn't deny it that they still have communication..or who knows seeing secretly :rolleyes:..this was mention here that if nn were a gf why should she appear in WGM n d first ep..just my pov..sorry i promise im posting again i just can't help it..:)..

• Like 4

Annyeong jjongaholics!

This is bebang your delulu state of mind!!

Its been a while since the last time i droppedby here. I know you may be disheartened by that post but it only shows how weak we are or we dont know jjong at all but not me. Hihihi  . then let me remind you some stuffs hhihih

1.0 jjong is the the most honest peson in the world says yura herself . if yura said that then he must be truly honest. Then is yura lying? 

2.0 Jjong keeps his friends. Like what @lakklo said jjong did not promise yura not to meet his friend nana again in the future. He told yura  "i will tell you right away if im going anywhere" . you know how jjong values friendship. And in the industry they live in,  its a blessing to find real friends. Suddenly i appreciate nana when she denied it first and did not wait for jjongs comment who is by then in singapore bound for korea. Now i honour nana for doing that because she must have valued the friendship for real. 

3.0 Synchro G / soongse in face book talked abiyt yura being in the drifting track!! These people are not fans talking but people related to the owners of synchro G. But even the ceo is talking abiut yura in the race track hajahaha isnt this a good sign. Jjong bringing wifey to things he llove doing the most. 

4.0 JONG MY WAY!! We have loved jjong for being who he is ( do you ? ) he is honest. He doesnt care what people will say on things he does. But he will care genuinely. Love deeply. Speak warmly. And live honestly and earnestly. Thats the jjong we love . but it seems we are becoming possesive of him. Cant he really meet his friends? 

Think about this, the bowling was seen by lots of people. Its a public -crowded place. Why are they there because thats where friends goes. Knowing jjongs personality do you think he would date in crowded places for all to see? He would rather date at home. Do car dates. Visit an exclusive apartment out from seoul whom less people know them. Bring his gf in their parents house. Race track . these are his place that he is most secured off. No one looking at him. IF YOU FAIL TO SEE HIS CHARACTER, YOU DID NOT WATCH JJONGAH EPISODES WHOLEHEARTEDLY . YOU DID NOT SEE ONE EPISODE 4 OR MORE TIMES. Coz i did!!!

Oh , we will be sending jjong a churros food truck on 13 june for his drama Bobo kyungsim !!if you wanna donate please pm.me and @horticulture to transfer your donations. Project by Jjongaholics International 

God bless us!!

Jjongah chup chup 100000 times!!!!!

JJJONGAH SARANGHAE!!

Its me always, 

Bebang in delulu state of mind!!

• Like 9

Annyeong jjongAholics!!!

@rawrr915 annyeong! Waaah nice to meet you here!!! I just love all your edits!!you are jjang!!!!please continue to spread the jjongah love!!!

For your information, we have received an update from widmay about the schedule for the food truck project -CHURROKING we will send for jjong for 13 June. 

But what got me thinking is that i received their email on 04 June , 3:59PM Sg time;4:59pm Korea time. That is the time where jjong is at Dream concert. Though they promised to get back to me on the schedule, they used a different subject to update me. This means that to them Jjongah fans are important. They know jjongaholics!!!They are part of how big jjongah and jjongs popularity is!! Widmay may at some point wanted to sever ties with the jjongah idea but we are like a glue that is so sticky we are present in as far as Panama and has greeted him in Beijing!!hihih

Widmay or any other agencies knows fans are sensitive! Thats why when i received that email i know that widmay may want to give us assurance that "hey, he is not dating nana my dear jjongaholics " . i acknowledge you jjongaholics!! This makes me sold!!

Never have i doubted jjongs honesty  . coz if i did i would have doubted yura too when she said jjong is an honest man .

IF YOU WANTED TO GIVE SUPPORT FOR THE 13 JUNE CHURRO KING PROJECT FOR JJONG BOBOKUNGSIM FOOD TRUCK,PLEASE PM ME AND @horticulture  . LOOKING FIRWARD FOR YOUR HELP!!

God bless us!!

Jjongah chup chup 100000 times!!!!!

JJJONGAH SARANGHAE!!

Its me always, 

Bebang in delulu state of mind!!

• Like 4

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Morning guys..

I am happy saw our baby fine and happy.. these some pics I took from IG, some friends gave support for her and she feel greatfull... so keep support her and trust her with her choice to trust ppl she like/love... because love will lead you back to whose belong..

Happy fasting for moslem friends...

And I will add some pics she with co star .. #lovestagram ... jinjaa...hmmm... be carefull somebody will take revenge because this pic..lol..

Spoiler

• Like 1

thankyou guys for enlighten me.. 

Yes, i already watch n rewatch jjongah wgm stint many times.

But still, it can't make me understand, knowing, n believing someone who i just know n watch on tv or phone 100%. I mean hope all of u can understand that sometimes as an ordinary ppl/fans i waved by strong wind too. N that's why our forum exist so we can share all of our feeling n pov jjongah related.

Anyways, happy fasting for all moslem jjongaholics. 

• Like 3

I m really feeling sad and disappointed in Jong. Even though first I thought it as he is just being a friend, I don't think that is the case. Bcos it seems like lee sook was there just to cover for those 2. Bcos Jong has done the same thing for lee sook. Or else he doesn't care about Jongah fans at all.

This time I just have to give up on Jongah. May be like someone mentioned he and Yura must have broken up already. 

Like dee_230208- I wouldn't believe a person I know only on TV 100%

i think we should stop tagging Yura to jong's ig, then he will realise that Jongah fans are disappointed in him, bcos they have been always behind him & backing up him. It's time for him to realise that.

• Like 1

8-Days-of-NeNe-Day-7-Mond.gif

Bleh...

I'm not an aggressive shipper, and I do support Jjong and Yura individually. I will be happy if they date someone already, and SUPER happy if they date each other. But hey, that's not my business at the end of the day. Seeing all the drama on Jjong's IG makes me roll my eyes like a possessed ghost.

1) I cannot see the third person clearly, heck it could be a dude for all we know. (i can also film something with my bf hiding in a corner and call it "a date with jjong but you cannot see him but trust me he is there so I'll tag him." 2) ALL fans should chill down to the freezing point because who are we ALL to say what he should and shouldn't do? WGM ended over a year ago and he can date whomever he wants, and hang out with whomever he wants! 3) Why can't a girl and a guy be friends?!

On another note... Super hyped for Jjong's food truck given by the Jjongaholics international. Thanks for the hard work and the donations! I'm sure Jjong will be happy when he receives it :D

Have a nice day! (Go out and eat dinner with your friends of the opposite gender or something) ;)

HELLO EVERYONE!

I have been around for awhile. I have a favor to ask of you. I have been trying to find jjongah's episodes subbed in english. Lately kshowonline's the links are gone.

is there anyone out there who happens to know any site that still has active links of their episode?

If possible from the first episode till the end?

APPRECIATE IT! ~~:blush:

@kaoriharang you can watch eps 242 jjongah from dramacool.to, if you ask from eps 1 i can't find it yet.

Hi all..

I just want to say pls stop tag yura name at jjong ig, it's make fans war. Our baby not doing wrong so why make haters said something not nice to her just bcs someone tag her name at jjong ig. Also pls stop tag f.bye at Yura's IG, what for you doing like that ??? You fishing fans war or what ??? I still didn't get it..

WGM already end now, I really sad saw haters said something not nice about yura, yes I am yura supporter than jjong but it's not mean I didn't like jjong. It's their life so just let it be, I believe time will proved it to us who will dating who. And whatever they choose who their partner pls try to respect their choice. We love Yura and jjong rite, so just understanding their privacy and decisions.

Everytime I feel doubt with jjongah I try watching again their eps and read jjong interv, then i thought even true jjong dating nana, still I feel he got feeling for Yura too myb not like we hope but was there. So ppl calm down and just believe what your heart said, if your heart said jjong really dating nana so be it and congraz them, if you still believe jjongah just trust them.

Pls stop fans war at jjong's IG, he didn't do wrong too, his ideal type girl is Yura but it's doesn't mean they must dating, they can be a good friend too. Like me, my ideal type is Mel Gibson, it's mean I must dating him ?...lol..  Because in real life sometime what we want, not what we got rite, so just cheer up and see what will happen.

Btw I already saw f.bye vid, she said that jjong high five with nana, until 10 times I saw and I ask my friends, and we thought that it's look jjong clap his own hands not with someone hand like fbye said...heheheee..

I give a jjongah clip for you to remember when we start loving jjongah...

And I am sorry if my words make you feel uneasy... it's just I want all of us became happy shipper with not too much delulu and always support for how beautiful human being are Yura and Jjong... love you guys..

• Like 2

Hope ppl stop tag Jong and f.bye on Yura's ig. WGM SHOW already ended. 

Hello my dear Jjongaholics!

JJONGAH couple was interesting and dorama like couple. Their interaction,chemistry was like in "Playfull kiss" drama...cool guy with bubbly pabo girl. Yura really tried her best for WGM show. 

I think you all also noticed that now Kim Yura is grown up lady, she is a member of top girl group,she is a successfull MC,she is an idol after all. Yura really knows how to behave,she knows her place in industry. 

I think Yura wants us to move on from her previous work(WGM) and support her new project. 

Comments on Yura's ig like : hongjonghyun do you see your wife; hongjonghyun isn't she pretty, whaa jonghyun's wife..and many this kind of comments make me annoyed. I understand those comments under Jjongah pics..but on Yura's and Jong's personal acc..just embarrassing. I think many Dai5y also are not comfortable with those comments. 

I'm so happy that I became part of Jjongaholics. I really enjoyed that show so much. It was nice to share thoughts and feelings  here. It was my hard times back then..only Jjongah and Jjongaholics made me happy those times. I'm really soo thankfull for everything. Thank YOU very much.

But now...It's time to move on. I'll continue my fan life being Daisy and someone who will be happy for Jjong's success. And btw gonna say this..I felt more chemistry between Yura and Sojin more than Jjongah lol ~kidding~

Maybe I won't delete my acc..cause there is precious "Jjongaholic" name. But my Jjongah shipper time ends. 

:tears:

Love you all so much.Thank you very much.( @Tinkiebell unnie :wub::wub:Wish You all the best. Good bye.

• Like 8

On Saturday, June 11, 2016 at 4:28 AM, gulnar said:

Hope ppl stop tag Jong and f.bye on Yura's ig. WGM SHOW already ended. 

Hello my dear Jjongaholics!

JJONGAH couple was interesting and dorama like couple. Their interaction,chemistry was like in "Playfull kiss" drama...cool guy with bubbly pabo girl. Yura really tried her best for WGM show. 

I think you all also noticed that now Kim Yura is grown up lady, she is a member of top girl group,she is a successfull MC,she is an idol after all. Yura really knows how to behave,she knows her place in industry. 

I think Yura wants us to move on from her previous work(WGM) and support her new project. 

Comments on Yura's ig like : hongjonghyun do you see your wife; hongjonghyun isn't she pretty, whaa jonghyun's wife..and many this kind of comments make me annoyed. I understand those comments under Jjongah pics..but on Yura's and Jong's personal acc..just embarrassing. I think many Dai5y also are not comfortable with those comments. 

I'm so happy that I became part of Jjongaholics. I really enjoyed that show so much. It was nice to share thoughts and feelings  here. It was my hard times back then..only Jjongah and Jjongaholics made me happy those times. I'm really soo thankfull for everything. Thank YOU very much.

But now...It's time to move on. I'll continue my fan life being Daisy and someone who will be happy for Jjong's success. And btw gonna say this..I felt more chemistry between Yura and Sojin more than Jjongah lol ~kidding~

Maybe I won't delete my acc..cause there is precious "Jjongaholic" name. But my Jjongah shipper time ends. 

:tears:

Love you all so much.Thank you very much.( @Tinkiebell unnie :wub::wub:Wish You all the best. Good bye.

I totally agree with you my dear @gulnar

People need to stop with the IG drama and with all the unnecessary tagging. It's so frustrating to watch! I wish we could just support them individually and just appreciate the memories of them together during WGM. I'm thankful that I got to know this place, you all and what it means to be a "Jjongaholic." I will also back away slowly and peacefully. My Jjongaholic badge will always stay with me though! This long journey started off amazingly, so I also want it do end in the same manner. But who knows, maybe I or we all will come back someday because of something~ ;)

So! Good luck with Jjong's snack truck project, with other projects in the future and with the shipping for those who are left. I love you all, and thank you for the good time! Have a nice summer (I'm off to Japan whoohoo!!!!) and I'll see you around! :D

But with that, I'll go out with style! See ya!

75385-baby-pandas-slide-in-snow-gif-FOg9

Well I see that haters has won at the end making some doubt and other think bad (or guilty) about our shipping. I don't understand why I should "move on"? Why for? What is the problem with shipping a couple many treasured for the reasons we all know? Where do I do wrong? Some fan around the world keeps on shipping until the end of their lives such or such celebrities even if those ones end doing things we are not agree with or follow some paths we wouldn't think they would? That is not fair in my opinion but everybody is free to actually has one... As for me I will start to learn some Korean more seriously in order to keep in touch with korean Jjongah's whom, curiously, havnt been at all affected by that so called "scandal" of HJH enjoying his free time with nana and leesoo. They didn't give a f... And still don't but, we, international keep on letting some antis like "The Plague" we all know pollute our delulu. The thing that confort me in keeping my  ship till the end is that what counts most is Korean fans at the end. The entertainment industry there bother when they bother.  Did Yura seemed to be affected by that "oh my God he went on bowling with friends and friends hanging out"? No, so if Yura doesn't, why would I? She even herself went as far as saying HJH that she understand nana is just a friend. So did Yura lied to us all that time around? Hiding HJH big lie of the century??? And about HJH, so he lied when he said he would never date openly his significant one? And maybe you don't know but among hard fan of leesoo some ask themselves if he actually is dating Nana because he recently and unexpectedly followed her with his private  account just saying. So why not jump in conclusion and takes that new rumor to heart since it seems we can talking of HJH. 

So I am just whatever right now. They are, they are not dating (HJH and Yura ) I won't let anybody cool down my mood about them. as long as "I" am happy to ship them and it makes me fell good and happy, delulu or not, right or not, wrong or not,  that is what counts for me!^^

As a conclusion there is a countdown currently running on HJH IG those who still ship stay tuned because things will get interessting ;) 

D-2 now and I wish to all the Jjongah's remaining an happy time around!!!! See you at the end of the countdown and what can I say to finish than... Will laugh who will laugh the last hahahaha (Dracula laugh) 

Edited by lakklo
  • Like 3