[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest ohhreallynow

@leaudecristal -GsD had an interview when they were in Taiwan last month for their showcase. Apparently Yura talked about Jong. According to the Chinese Jjongah fans, she mentions keeping in contact with him, giving him a copy of RMB and receiving a cake from him. 

Also, in the same interview she talks about her ideal type. It changed from humorous to manly and clean (?) with thick eyebrows. 

I have not watched the interview yet so this is all according to Chinese fan tweets. 

Jjonaholics all by now know the classic line of HJH saying to Yura to not just follow any one the world is a scary place or something to that effect. As every one who knows Yura understands that her ideal type is Lee Seung Gi and the line that Jong said was actually a line from Lee Seung Gi's drama My Girlfriend is a Gumiho when Lee Seung Gi warns Shin Mina from just accepting food from any one (this was when the second lead guy treated her to beef). So Yura who is a fan should recognise that line fromt the drama.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Yura_el21 said:

News Ahyoung will be one of the guardian angels on infinite showtime. :D

What a great news...although i dun know what kind of show is that but seem interesting.. guardian angels..She is indeed..:wub:

N here is jongie ig update. I dun know the caption means by seem this is his pic during the jungle times.:lol:

• Like 3

13 hours ago, dee_230208 said:

What a great news...although i dun know what kind of show is that but seem interesting.. guardian angels..She is indeed..:wub:

N here is jongie ig update. I dun know the caption means by seem this is his pic during the jungle times.:lol:

He said, "I'm home" hahhaha @dee_230208 after spending some days in jungle, now he feels like at home again, must be tough experience spending days and nights in jungle... 

have a good rest, Jjong.. :D

• Like 2

10 hours ago, leaudecristal said:

was jjong come back to seoul alone? i mean are other LOTJ casts still in the jungle right now? since i just read his caption and he said sorry that he had to come back to seoul first. I think he has another schedule? 

His movie "Alice: A boy from the wonderland" is now playing and he will be at the theaters for the greeting

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=hjonghyun&no=51139&page=1&exception_mode=recommend

• Like 4