[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Ahyoungee twitter update...:wub:...

챈슬러&범키 '손이가' 드디어나왔습니다!!!!!!!노래 대박좋아요♡♡♡ m/v https://t.co/0ouglb0wCJ -- Girls_Day_Yura (@Girls_Day_Yura)

From mr GT seem she give her support for Bumkeys new song..

Miss jong so much, wondering what is he doin now? 

the song is really nice.. no wonder they like it.

• Like 3

Oh so sorry guys, that were not couple :( But  it's fun, isn't it. Make me dream about them again :lol: I realize even if they're couple right now, they will be very careful to show their  relationship to the world. And i don't think they won't. They will keep secretly. Ya.. I have to accept that i can only see them being friend. But it's okay. Gud night guys. 

Edited by mimidee
  • Like 7

Yoo guys.... I just found it. And made my heart jump, i am so happy but i don't want to say it. Guys just take a look at this. But don't say what is it okay. It's really daebak:w00t::tears:

Cr. @rhissajurilla

ommomo ... if this is TRUE ... everyone of us will be jumping for joy!!!

however, knowing our couple .... they are definitely NOT CARELESS ... they are so DISCREET 

but I LIKE it that way ... to give them PRIVACY & SPACE

(although we really wanted to know what's the real score between them).

well, whether or not it is a couple ring ... still I LOVE our Jjong & AhYoung & I really wish them to be happy, healthy & loved by everyone ... 

• Like 4

Ahyoung Semir poster are all over the place! Must be nice to see her poster pics in every corner of the streets! Here's one article titled "Did GsD carry their agency to the new building?" It's kinda weird heading of the article but i'm so happy and I congratulate GsD for their new place (company building) and Dream T for taking care of them! No doubt that ahyoungie and her sisters are very popular in Korea and other countries! Bravo Girls! 

http://www.koreaboo.com/photo/girls-day-carry-agency-new-amazing-building/

Anyways, not sure if somebody posted this already but there's another article from Daily Hankook that announcer Joo Jungsik posted on his IG a signed autograph of Yura and said "Yura call him Oppa (brother)! hahaha... On the message Yura wrote a cheerful message to Joo Jungsik "Oppa thank you for always cheering behind! The best! I will also cheer for you. Always full of happy day! Sorry i think that's how i understand her message! hahaha...

ksera20150909134119_X_01_C_1.jpg

http://daily.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/201509/dh20150909215054139020.htm

Edited by molaihawaii
  • Like 11

Miss Jong badly..no news n no update..where is he??? what is he doin???? 

:tears::tears:

im quote my own post since im soooo happy this morning. i wake up n look at my phone n tarraraarara...Jong update his ig like answer my last nite words...:tears:. Although no pic of him, but his post means a lot for us. At least that he told us that he is okey n healty n rest well..:wub:

Huahhhh... im miss this boy so baddd...

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 6

drop by to share this 

Seems like Asia Song Festival still searching for the 3th MC and we can request the mc so let support yura as the 3th mc along with jjong so we can see jjongah moment again.... *pray* anyone know how to make this moment happen? Maybe we must mention this twitter or make petition on Asia Song Festival 2015 web or their sns like what we do for inkigayo last time? And spread the word! Pls someone make this happen.. I miss them so much

• Like 6

drop by to share this 

Seems like Asia Song Festival still searching for the 3th MC and we can request the mc so let support yura as the 3th mc along with jjong so we can see jjongah moment again.... *pray* anyone know how to make this moment happen? Maybe we must mention this twitter or make petition on Asia Song Festival 2015 web or their sns like what we do for inkigayo last time? And spread the word! Pls someone make this happen.. I miss them so much

All I can think of is to tweet and nominate Yura for 3rd MC!!! Or go to their website and leave a message... That's will I do right now! Hahaha...   Would be nice if all of us tweet and leave a message right even though we know how busy Ahyoungie is at least we try... Fighting Jjongaholics!

• Like 5

Asia Song Festival, we could ask that GsD will also participate and Ahyoung will be the 3rd MC. Please go to their FB account and we can leave a message their like #부산아시아송페스티벌 MC #걸스데이유라 #Yura or something! hehehe... Here's the link https://www.facebook.com/asiasongfestival2015

GsD was also one of the performer last year 2014 and i hope we can see them again along with Jjong! hehehe... Also Mina was one of the MC last year! Hopefully Ahyoung will be the next Lady MC with Jjong & Leetuk! Pleassseee... kekeke...

11986577_1010131202352200_62777084597457

Edited by molaihawaii
  • Like 9