[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest karatekid08

Hi guys...its been awhile...sorry for missing out so much...

sooo, Ah-young-ah have an event today.. 2015 MBC DMC Festival... and i came across some article pics.. i will put it inside the spoiler tags... :)

?img=2015090521042843044_1.jpg&code=06

cr: http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2015090521042843044&type=3&vgb=photo

?img=2015090521140509888_1.jpg&code=06

cr: http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2015090521140509888&type=3&vgb=photo

?img=2015090522505709881_1.jpg&code=06

cr: http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2015090522505709881&type=3&vgb=photo

I just love how confident and sexy Yura is on stage. It's like she's a completely new person who demands the audience's full attention. I just LOVE it!

What I do not like, however, is her green stage outfit. No... just no... but she looked hot and she made it work, so who cares?! The black outfit was pretty and in my opinion, fit her better :)

I really miss her red hair though, and I wonder if Jjong misses it too ;)

Thanks for sharing pictures and videos girls! You are the best! I can't wait to see Yura in Running Man. I'm sure they will be impressed by her skills and bright personality!! *please mention Jjong, please mention Jjong*

tumblr_n7p8txQ77B1sezoa7o1_500.gif

Edited by Guest

Guest karatekid08

did someone already post the TVC of Girlsday for BTR 2015 F/W collection? sorry if i'm reposting it again... :)

as I was browsing some stuff that I missed... i found some HD pics with Yura on BTR 2015 F/W collection.. will be putting it under the spoiler tags.. yes! it is in HD..waaaa~~

05.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

there are a lot of photos... check this site out: http://www.btr.kr/catalog/201501.do

Guest prism2103

VAVAVOOOM. yura's a hot beauty & jong's prob in a hot mess. 

There goes jong. As if he isn't slayed enough by his cute & sexy, mischievously innocent n dangerous wife. 

more pics 150905 DMC concert

COJ5xptUwAA9OpB.jpg

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150905

COKGFS8WoAARaHj.jpgCOJLIMwUkAAmTrj.jpg

slightly random but there seems to be a poll about youngkwang  & jongy. soohyuk noticed it & posted it on his ig & wrote: "주무시고~오늘도 수고 많으셨어요~♡♡♡♡" something about sleeping, & still can't choose. lol look at all those hearts & aegyo he gives. bromance still going very strong.  (im glad model avengers have such great friendship. & ive said this countless of times before, but it shows how much meaning there is behind yura's meet up w youngkwang, soohyuk & seojun. it was and always the real deal once they fell in love.)

COJLLBpUEAAZ8F_.jpg

@MaryH don't ever feel dejected. ur writing is great! matter of fact for every active participant & silent but devoted lurkers. its ok if ur english isn't ur 1st language. we would all love to hear ur thoughts on jjongah & it'll be so much more fun if everyone participates. what u like, inquire, think, analyse about is all superbly wonderful! :D 

EDIT: For those unable to view due to mbc blocking. check yura & gsd's performance here to support w views/likes! (dont know why they split intro & rmb up but oh well) 

Edited by prism2103

Guest NatalieM

finally im baackkkkkk!!!!! fiuh, its been a log time i cant used this account cuz somethings wrong whe i wanna signing in. so, for a months i used my another account @jjongyoungbubu to always update the news bout this two beatiful people..........

more photos from the festival yesterday........ she looks hooooooooooot in this photo.

COJ2QhtUsAAgo4R.jpg

and then this is the lovely princess ahyoungie.................

COJ2Ze6UEAAGpw3.jpg

cr.soondoli

Edited by NatalieM

Good evening Jjongaholics! Kyaaa! Thank u everyone for all the pics and vids of Ahyoungie! I have a slight opinion while watching Yura's fancam performance.... God she's s goddess! She dance so glamorous, her hand gesture while posing is just daebak! It's like combination of doing a fashion show while dancing... I don't know it's hard to explain... She so perfect! I was thinking and wishing that her fancam should be a viral in SK! Hahahaha... 1000xx perfect! Ok I better sleep! I watch too many fancam of Ahyoungie! Kkekeke 

• Like 4