[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Oh? What happen? No one update & post anything today? Chigguduel odi?

It's just that there are no news about neither Jjong nor Yura  today :) Hopefully we will get something tomorrow since Girl's Day are invited to a Samsung event tomorow (I think it's a private event).

These days I'm drowning under work since it's my first week after returning from vacation but I'm still following the updates.

Here's one fine day instagram update today with yura:

569611web2009135811b148ea0fScreenshot201

• Like 4

KBS has uploaded Jungle Fish 2 with English subtitle on Youtube! (I don't think they have uploaded everything yet, but keep an eye on the playlist for now).

Enjoy! *omg Jjong looked so young back then! sakdfjjsdfsdlf cute pie!*

@daloula...thanks for the photos. yura look just so wow. I stop watching wgm. Too many old people now after BE couple leave. Somehow I don't get the genuineness that I felt in jjongah. Baby couple is cute but they are so young. They are not at the age to have a we got married section more like we are dating. 

• Like 4

Soo quite past days since just few updates from jjongah, n many of jjongaholics here busy with their daily life but im sure we were frequently visited our beloved thread even just to have some news bout them n maybe bout one of us.

N i just drop to share the newest from owndaddy...

Miss u all

• Like 8

Yes u r right @dee_230208 . We r so busy with our daily life... workload or may be some go for holidays.... but still checking  from time to time this lovely thread any latest news... this thread alwiz daebak.. u all guys are awesome ... pls update more.. ive really missed them so much... sometimes i watch back my favourite episode.

• Like 7

Yura looked fresh and pretty with her latest IG update. :wub:

Today is a Friday, today used to be our preview day. I can remember how excited we were speculating what's gonna be shown on WGM the following day. Google translating the preview was fun too, even if they don't make sense.hihi. But we have amazing translators here, ohhhhh the thrill of waiting for their translations. The constant refreshing of pages. Sigh. Good ole days.

Wish to see or hear some JjongAh goodies soon.

Fighting JjongAholics.:)

• Like 8

Guest ema_purpsakura_stv

Ahyoung Today at young samsung event. She is really pretty..

looks like ah young die back her hair. before this it was black

Guest prism2103
Jong has finally completed all filming for ivory tower! he'll prob be flying back to korea soon, where yura will await for hubby jong :3 

150829. billyorwilliamwu It's a Wrap. For me and Mr. #hongjonghyun #洪宗玄 #홍종현 #象牙塔 https://instagram.com/p/6748FKh0YX 

CNg6HKuUsAQZbny.jpg

last scene filming completed! 

CNha8H6UcAAXaOL.jpg

Chinese fans support for the ivory tower (they got him heaps of goodies, from loads & loads of delicious food for the staff (ginseng chicken soup, abalone, eel, & etc), pecan pie (his fav! pie w yura), rc helicopter toy (cause they know he loves his toys haha), the coolest fan (which he uploaded on his ig), clothes, & so much more!   

@Soleil_HJH

005Gw5IBgw1evbpr38a0dj30rsc4au0z.jpg005Gw5IBgw1evbpuer8r3j30rs8kt1kz.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@molaihawaii  ur banner is so pretty! @anniepanda thanks for organizing the contest! perhaps ppl have been really busy (myself included) but im so glad we have such creative pool of jjongaholic members :D 

@anniepanda thx for sharing jungle fish links! i can't believe the boy he was has become the man he is today. & yet he's still the same fun boy lol :) so he knows jiyeon too! wow, now i cant help thinking back about the 2015 broadcast award sitting arrangements. sitting w his frds jiyeon & seungyeon & his wifey yura, i wonder how pleasantly surprised they were to see him & yuras' interactions were.  

im so excited for Alice's October premier. the possibility of a JjongAh encounter!~ October pls come faster. bali bali chebal. 

Edited by prism2103

Guest prism2103

these beautiful twos. anywhere @ anytime. perfect match, match made in heaven.:wub:

She makes Him so happy

He makes Her heart papillate fast

thx @nanbapple. #perfectbliss #beingjjongaholic #rocks.  

Edited by prism2103

thankyou @esne and @prism2103 for the gifs and instavideos!!! its explain everything hahhaha.

probably some of you already know the issues that came from jjong's IG and now starting to spread into ahyongie's IG aswell. please please please to all jjongAholic here to restrain your emotion or anger towards that account. sorry for preaching, but I feel sad for jjong when I read all that immature comment or i can say that 'chat room'. We had this discussion before, both Nana and Ahyong are Jjong's precious friends (I can say things like this right? please no hurt feeling) for a very mute person like jjong, following somebody in his SNS is probably rare unless for someone who really close for him, so both nana and ahyong are precious for him. I can't imagine if jjong saw all those comment and feel hurt, and I don't want our image as a JjongAholic is bad either. I know i know, it's for protecting our couple after all, but that account already came to Ahyongie's IG and started making a mess, and that's sad. I don't want we feeding that account, because I'm sure is that all he/she want from us. I feel bad for jjong because it seems as if he a two timing, but when actually he is not. He's been judged by false rumor, that's a saddest thing :(

remember our goal is making uri couple feel supported and happy, so our couple happiness is ours too, right? yes, everybody in this thread is hopping the same thing, for them became a real couple. but what can we do? we can't decide that, just let them be. giving love, support, and respect for them are all things we can do. feeding that account is not one of them. instead of bashing him/her, just chillax and just spread all the positive vibes for him. I know all jjongAholics are mature and classy fan, right? take a deep breath friend and send all your love for them.

again, sorry for being a preacher, but yesterday is a mess, so i think i need to voicing this out. sorry if any one of you felt offended, but i just like to be in this fandom so much....

love you always chinggu yaa

• Like 10