[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest mmj_leong

Thanks for all the posts & pics chinggu. Love you all soooo much! It seems Jjong looks more disappointed than AhYongie but is OK Jjong ssi, we all know GsD is daebak! They are the best! You just need to ring AhYongie bell everyday to give her your support & love and bring her eat kugi she will be all fine.

since GD is ending their promotion...I hope ahyoung will take up a role in a drama....

actually I read news, one of the drama "Cheese in the trap" is sourcing for lead female role after decline by Miss A Suzy...I hope Ahyoung manage to take up this role, because from what I roughly see the picture, ahyoung seems quite suit this role....since ahyoung web drama has no news up to now, why not right...

finger cross!!!

since GD is ending their promotion...I hope ahyoung will take up a role in a drama....

actually I read news, one of the drama "Cheese in the trap" is sourcing for lead female role after decline by Miss A Suzy...I hope Ahyoung manage to take up this role, because from what I roughly see the picture, ahyoung seems quite suit this role....since ahyoung web drama has no news up to now, why not right...

finger cross!!!

I also hope yura gets a drama role. But "cheese in the trap" already has a female lead (it's an actress) plus the webtoon fans keep criticizing the producers casting choices (suzy got a lot of hate when there were articles that she might be the lead).  

• Like 11

finger cross!!!

I also hope yura gets a drama role. But "cheese in the trap" already has a female lead (it's an actress) plus the webtoon fans keep criticizing the producers casting choices (suzy got a lot of hate when there were articles that she might be the lead).  

oh, I saw a news saying the second appointed female lead also turn down the offer so now this role is still vacant...maybe I am not updated haha...is a wish, hope it will come true

well, i have confident no one is able to hate ahyoung with her cute personality....

Guest FridayDL

When I first look at jjhong's shoes I thought he is wearing their couple shoes but I was wrong,but the brand looks thesame, wahhhh sneaky jjhong.....seems that he bought thesame brand,same color,the only difference is that the green color at the bottom.Yup we can see that he is sad for AhyoungAh we know that he wants to see AhyoungAh happy by atleast winning,AhyoungAh's happiness is his happiness.The husband had been wanting to hand-over the throphy to his lovely wife, but don't worry jhong you coukd just hug her atleast.delulu again.So happy to see that jjhong is distracted again by lovely wife, he always lost his focus when it comes to Ahyoung, we can see that while jackson is too focused with what his doing jjhong can't help himself but to give a glance to his lovely wife.

finally! some k-netizens see what we see this is just witch hunting. good to see girls day gaining more support now <3

i do sad they not winning but hey! among this tight competition they're in the top 3! it is impressive! so cheer up guys! there's still a lot of change mcountdown and another last week. but i do hope for their last week magic will happen, pardon my selfish-shipper-heart, at least one special thropy from MC jong, jebal....................................................

okay last week was a cute jjongAh moment but this week for me is the cutest, how jjong trying to steal a glance........ i think he was quite worry yura might feel disappointed but looking how she still can laugh it off, he feel relieved and proud how sportive yura is :):):):):):):):) you never really good at hiding your facial expression mr. jjong-shi :)

i hope our POV from inkigayo's interaction not only delulu and I will be the happiest shipper because the spark, the magic is still there :)

• Like 10

I see them after wgm is more sweet because it is the reality..last week when yura said that they only meet at inkigayo see how jong laugh..looks like there is something..maybe they always meet but have to said that ..Ok next our focus is jong's movie..and the movie premier..stanby more oxigen guys. And after all finish who know they will reveal their relationship or got chance to acting together movie like titanic??? Haha..

• Like 9

Hi guyssss!!

Was rewatching jjongah wgm, just realised that in ep 10 when they had to go in the jungle to collect their prize that they won in the game, the part where jjong tried to scare her w ghost stories, sounds etc, ay was running ahead of him righht, he actually  extended his arm to hold her hand but uri ahyoungie ran a bit fast x( this happened before he ask her to hold his arm. The panels were saying that he shudve held it instead of asking her to. But guess what, he tried to be4 but ay didnt realise xD gahh jjong you like her that much huh kekeke ( some1 mightve pointed this out, sorry if im repeating Dx)

P/S: So sorry I didnt put in any pic of the scene. I'm still new, not very sure of how to post pics so forgive me!

• Like 8

Guest prism2103

Who is the little girl? Jong seems like her a lot. He put his affection to her a lot.

the little girl is child actress Lee Go Eun.

@jjongfaz no need to apologize and welcome to the family! sorry we've been so in a buzz w music shows (the place where we can see jjongah meets, & yura updates) but we definitely welcome comments & lovespazzes about wgm events ^^ so pls continue to share ur thoughts!

to say im not disappointed would be a lie. winning definitely DOES NOT equate to the success or quality of an idol gp. but seeing how hard the girls & everyone in dream t have worked makes me kinda teary. i just wish they would win at least once w "Love" album. snsd & bigbang are BIG walls. i mean even coming 2nd/3rd is alrdy amazing when ur against bigbang & snsd. in many music shows, gsd actually even beat snsd in various sections (so im really proud of fans). but seeing how hard they worked & how excited they were. i couldn't help but feel kinda disappointed. i know its not over, & even when its over its ok not to win on music shows, as long as they've gained more fans and spread more love. as passionate singers & entertainers, u only hope to bring happiness and quality music to ppl. and definitely gsd scores A+. 

this wk's inkigayo was definitely not on par w last wk's EPIC meet up (i still would like to share my feelings on that fateful day, its too sugary sweet not to) but nevertheless i was delighted to see & think about jjongah meeting up & being at the same place. today's ending was quite bittersweet. :wub:

jong can't hide his initial feelings this too much of an honest man. he looked disappointed. just look at the transition. 

he said "oh : (" then covered it w "oh. oh!" when the scores came up. (i know jong, i was kinda bummed too.) he didn't even congratulate snsd lol. its that phrase where, her burdens are my burdens are so applicable & sweet. 

to share happiness and sadness is one of the greatest gift in life. to find that relationship & bond.

when jong saw how brave yura was, putting on that brave smile (i mean lets be honest, if ur a contestant for #1, its obvious ud wish u'd win, since u have a chance of winning, sometimes i dont understand why netz even bother hating on 2nd place winners on their facial expressions, how dumb is that). but when he saw her brave face, he pinched a smile too :) 

it was like from disappointment, to worry, to subconscious mirroring (yura's expressions), & to yes let's bravely & generously congratulate the winners kinda smile.

im so proud of my jjongah.

what makes a couple strong is not only happy lovey days, but also sad and disappointed days where u can find comfort in caring for each other's wellbeing.

i think yura has taught jong alot in terms of the emotional aspects (in expressing & receiving) just as jong keeps yura's wellbeing well guarded while loving her for who kim ahyoung truly is (not just the happy go lucky, sweet & sexy glamorous yura in gsd). 

- jong's expression on red carpet and public events evidently has improved immensely. no longer the model walks or looks he exudes

- yura found bravery for love, & surely feels safe to know the calm & steady, forever present and ready jong is there for her 

LOVE. love you guys s'much jjongah. will continue to support both of you! <3 

finger cross!!!

I also want to see Yura in a drama role..but not the main character yet, she'll get hate from Knetz. 2nd lead like FX's Krystal in "The Heirs"...or an evil role (since she said she wanted to play an evil character).

• Like 2

Guest mmj_leong

The eye contact is not kidding haha! Eye talking Jjong:  AhYong ah.. later meet you back stage we go eat kugi OK? Today is weekend we need time to date♡ AhYongie: Kede oppa see you in back stage later ♡

what a beautiful family photo♡♡♡ soon to be♡♡♡

cr: to owner insta

Knetz is really scary..they will hate all the way..even small mistake..idol or celebrity should be perfect. Cannot do small mistake also..and the reporters too. I kind annoyed when idol have comeback they have to said please write a good things about us..take care of us..aigoo. if in my country..reporter have to care celebrity without them ask because if celebrity don't give cooperate with them they dont have any story..here in korea opposite..so sad for my bias idol or others because their fate is like in others people hands..pray for our jjongah or who ever our bias guys..hope they will strong and fans like us is the important supporter..and here my..

Tb ep 26

i just post what i think is the highlight of the episode..the propose to mother in law..i feel the sincere of jong..

tumblr_nrrtz3otct1rgllpdo1_400.pngtumblr_nrru08ewKX1rgllpdo1_400.pngwhen eat he always take a first try before ah youngie..so sweet of him :rolleyes:

Edited by miss_ara
  • Like 12

they are trying hard to be professional, but failed in the end.

:lol:

11428802_845540692198673_1249658682_n.jp

Q: When a girl likes you but pretends that she is not looking at you, even though she wants you to look at her what does that mean?

A: She likes you

A: It's all part of the 'dance'...(let them know you're interested then play coy). Talk to her...you've got nothing to lose.

A: It means she wants you to ask her out.

Edited by Yhyksk
  • Like 19

Guest ceeelnim

Sorry but can someone tell me how to find jjongah's raw episodes? I've been searching in dailymotion but its been removed. I know i'm kinda out of topic here mian chingus^_^

I'm planning to make jjongah fmv from the raw ep:D