[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest teredenz

jong looks like prince charming, so handsome :wub::wub::wub:

cr sinya885 ig

cr owndaddy ig

Edited by teredenz

Based on acting skills, Jung So Min is a talented actress. Good thing Jjong got paired with her in a movie. Hope his actor career gonna take attention many PD in SK or Asia. 

Judging the photo of that event (kinda like festival right?), even their movie has not been released yet, they got invitation in this event. Or, are they one of nominated? Some good news for their future.

So girls and boys (especially girls), like 2 month ago, we should prepare heart, eyes and feelings during movie promotion and all thing will fly as time goes by. But Jjongah will always be attached in Jjong name ;) 

Pretty sure, Jjong and JSM had been not met so long (about 1 year?) and they have to attend an event as a partner. And glad they brought a little girl, so Jjong right hand didn't look awkward. And i think this little girl never attended this event before and Jjong could help and took care of her so manly. 

No doubt, isn't that man called Hong Jong Hyun looks toooooo perfeeeeect? Need cloning? Anyone? Kkkk..

Edit OmG, he posted in IG only with that girl? You know what i mean right? Like a message (for someone who just followed him), even though you saw my pics with someone else, thats all only job and this lil girl closer with me than her :P 

Edited by khairunni
  • Like 10

Guest Yura_el21

Confirmed..! Another BIL?? haha since he is doing a show with our jjong seobang, haha

Cr: to owner

Edited by Yura_el21

Guest amiphan0204

Omo... Jackson is ahyoung co-mc ? Wonder whether he texted jjong ab this and also wonder if jjong told JS to keep watching around his beloved wifey since JS seems to be a jjongah shipper in my eyes  kekeke

Guest lov3dj_stv

Just read on Twitter that Jackson will only be a special mentor and not an MC :( i think Jackson will be with the contestants more because he speaks Chinese but is an idol in Korea. But I hope he will still get to interact with Yura! 

Is Super Idol a new show? Does anyone know if Yura is the main MC or just special MC like she was in KPop Star 4?? 

Edited by lov3dj_stv

I just finish watch m!countdown....they are no.2...but i think they are doing great..

im more worry abt inkigayo because the youtube mtv view only count the official website...such a waste that they have 4mil view at 1theK...

i just hope GD can b one of the top 2...

if anyone know about the digital sales to count on the inkigayo...please let me know...because this will count more % on the result...everyone please stream the youtube on official youtube

for jjongaholic who celebrate Hari Raya...i wish all of you Selamat Hari Raya and please stream the youtube when u all having open house and dance ring the bell with your guest together and have fun.... ^^

Another controversy about girl's day but this time among the members :

girls-day-minah-fire-alleged-rudeness-towards-yura/

Netizens are really in "witch hunter" mode...

Girl's day fighting ! !

again!!!! What have they done to deserve this kind of treatment...

GD fighting!!!

I suddenly see the trend....last week almost the same day with the bad incident and this week again

1st attack sujin and now attack minah...y? Because they are the main vocal...they are the center of the group...

the ugly side of the world...

Guest jude1234

I think jong send a message for ahyoung via ig. Jong said: lets make a familly, lets have a daughter like what u want..kekeke..:D

From what i saw jong really want having a children. He took picture with a child, not only this time.

He's ready, and ahyoung too. But their project and contract with their management has became a burden for them. :(