[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

@dee_230208 aaaaaah... I see. hahaha thank you for clarifying this. I totally forgot about Alice! ("who the f is Alice?!" Smokie anyone? no?)

Well, more chance to see them together at Alice's movie premiere! Yura, now you can show up if you want and can. The netz are loving you two together!! You just tested out the water by posting that pic on IG ;) the reactions are postive!!!!

Edited by Guest

Guest Yura_el21

well well according to some jjongah shippers in twitter Ah young is talking about the new movie of jjong which is the alice: boy from wonderland, i really hope this time ah young can make it. hahaha

I also think she's talking about the new movie since if she spoke about the old one she would have added that sadly she couldn t go or something. But lets keep our hopes down or else we could be disappointed. Everytime we kept our hopes down we had better results.

• Like 16

@daloula ugh! why are you being so smart and logical? Taking away my happy ball when I was beginning to play with it.. oh fine. Remember to give it back later though!

tumblr_mfeinbOVbI1qfthy3o1_250.gif

I'll keep the hopes down for now! kekekeke

Guest TFS-Yeo

What ?? Yura want to get married after 30 years old ?? So it means 7 years from now right?? If im not wrong Jjong also said want to get married 7 years later after he finish his military thingy. ( correct me if im wrong )

Im so happy seeing her smile and laugh and even she can make other laughs after those hard times a few days ago. We know what the reason behind it kekekekeke 

I just hope jjong always taking care of ahyoung. And kak @khairunni I agree about how good if we still keep contact till jjong and ahyoung got "remarried". Ahahahahha aaah  Lets meet up guys, it also gonna be fun if we all hang out together soon! 

@anniepanda Sorry I can't help myself :P but I'm doing this for our own good :lol: I'll give you back the ball if the event appears on yura's schedule ;)

yah, agree with u. Its better that way, n we will get more then..:P..

For now, just let all of kmedia, interviewers, radio djs, anouncers, or anyone are warmly welcomed to keep their gud deed by keep asking our Ahyongee bout wgm staf n jong like they did to Jong b4....:phew:...

n this is the summaries 4 now:

1. Ahyoungee finnaly admit that they keep in touch just to know what eachother doin (n we wait till death to hear this rite? N Jong said twice a month,  eiyyyyy..Okey2...B)..

2. The fenomenal ^meet by chance^ in melon ice shop???? N Ahyongee asking n mentioned bout this 4 couple of times.

3. The precious heart beat jjongah inki moment. That followed by cake, flowers, n ig thing....

4. VVIP invitation in Alice MP????:wub:

5. To be continued

is there something i miss guys?

(Here is GDs sbs radio cut from owndaddy, cake part)

• Like 15

finally this week JjongAH rocking again........ now I know that I miss both of them too much............. seeing how both are smiling too happily makes me smilessssssss also kekekeke........ the ever most beautiful stare that both of them could not hold inside...... Jjong is being to happy n shy to stare at her and then AhYoung were just too cute staring at him adoring him so much......  they just too obvious happy to be together n we are loving it............. 

AhYoung really are the happy virus...... seeing any update about her on sns will just brighten up my day..... I cant help but smiles all the way............  :D

I think nowadays I've fallen so badly on AhYoung and Girl's Day as a whole cuz I've been listening and repeating to 'RING MY BELL' (hehehe the whole album hahaha) 

Edited by 0909_Jae
  • Like 17

Guest NatalieM

ahyoung photos from mcd official 150709 (mnet)

soooo sexeh........:w00t::w00t:

66328.jpg66327.jpg

Edited by NatalieM

Guest teredenz

jong packed extra cuteness before going to inkigayo,  what happened? i thought  you were maintaining your image hahaha

and ayoung  overload of cuteness, couple that influence each other  

11745887_1040603065959627_77570628864756

jong packed extra cuteness before going to inkigayo,  what happened? i thought  you were maintaining your image hahaha

Kim AhYoung coming so he cant resist to smile happily...... just like what Hyeri said last time during the Jeungdo trip......

• Like 6

Guest neshyu

Glad im not the only one who still in cloud 9 after jjongah inki moment. It'll be great if next week gsd can get best 3 on inki coz at least we can see jjong binggu smile when he mention girls day again.

Then i can't help but remember the past jjong interview, do you guys still remember his smile whenever people ask about ahyoungie??? Yesterday inki was a proof that he still got that sparks whenever he think about ahyoung. Awhh..here comes delulu and delala..coz im wondering if they got pictorial shoot together after this, that magz or whatever product will be sold out! kkkke~~

Glad im not the only one who still in cloud 9 after jjongah inki moment. It'll be great if next week gsd can get best 3 on inki coz at least we can see jjong binggu smile when he mention girls day again.

Then i can't help but remember the past jjong interview, do you guys still remember his smile whenever people ask about ahyoungie??? Yesterday inki was a proof that he still got that sparks whenever he think about ahyoung. Awhh..here comes delulu and delala..coz im wondering if they got pictorial shoot together after this, that magz or whatever product will be sold out! kkkke~~

When ever JjongAh happy it will last long....dont worry every1 were still on cloud9 and as a matter of fact we were drunk wit JjongAh...... cuz I know I'm one of it hahahahaha

Edited by 0909_Jae
  • Like 5