[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

gosh...can we all agree that they both look soo good together, standing next to each other!!! They have the brightest smiles on, it's great to see Yura smiling like that again! It was like they were in their own little world!!!

I wonder what happened behind the scenes, I hope someone got a pic of Jong watching GsD performing Ring my bell.

• Like 15

today hong jong hyun smile so bright!!!!!!!!!!!!! did you guys feel the mc of inkigayo today is hong jong hyun and yura??? god they both look happy today, Jong really know where yura stand position...that's why he change his position....owhhhh so sweet....!!!!!!!!!!! ohmygoshhhhh............I'm so happy today!!!!!!!

• Like 11

Been spazzing for a while since their WGM show ended...

and here they are, on screen again with lots of audiences watching...

I thought why today is so different..and I just realized as some of you mentioned it...

Jjong was supposed to be on the right side of the screen and now he is on the left one, next to Yura..

Wondering how Jackson and Jjong talked about this and switched their places...

Hopefully there is any fancam BTS when Jjong visitied Yura and gave the cake....

• Like 7

Guest hongkimickey

They are just too beautiful :))

They are so perfect to each other :))

Their smile ouwhhh,,, I think they should advertise toothpaste,,, senyum pepsodent? LOL

Translation by @delphinite

All credits to her!!!

Jackson: But Yura and Jonghyun, you guys were a married couple, isn't that right?
JjongAh: Yes
Jackson: It's been awhile since you guys met right?
Yura: It's been awhile so it feels nice yet different to be meeting on Inkigayo like this *Jackson cheers making Jjong laugh*
Jjong: Thats right
Yoojung: Yura, during your interview, you said that Jonghyun oppa will take care of you during your comeback, did he take care of you well?
Yura: yes, since its been a long time since we came back, he bought for us a cake
Jjong: I bought a cake as a present
Yura: it was really delicious
Jackson: Alright then, why don't you two introduce the next performance together? Make it sweet~
Jjongah: *introduces the performances while Jjong does his bingu smile*

oh gosh I'm floored!!!!

Guest thedauntless

That 58 seconds-interview is so precious. Those of longing for them finally has been fulfilled. Everything about them is just worth the wait. :wub: #JjongAh

Guest Ari3ll3

I'm so happy today!!! not only that our couple are being together but I am seeing the chingus are coming backkkkk!!! I'm seeing @crimson posted and @Edy15 .. thank you again guys!!! You also made our hearts happy because of your post. And we JJONGAHOLICS are aliveeeee !!!!!

Guest lov3dj_stv

Yura looked extra sexy in ring my bell performance today! Her gaze was no joke!! Love her with straight hair!!