[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest lov3dj_stv

Yes GsD slay!! Loved the music video!! I don't want to read any other comments on it because in my opinion it's good! Love it and it's so catchy that I keep singing it!

OMG! 'Come Slowly' looks AMAZING! Yura's singing voice!!! I hope they actually make this their other comeback stage song!! But I also love Macaron! Ugh I just love GsD!!

soo excited to see Jjong's reaction to their point dance! They usually do it on inkigayo!! Hehehe i hope we Yura teaching it to him!!! 

Yes GsD slay!! Loved the music video!! I don't want to read any other comments on it because in my opinion it's good! Love it and it's so catchy that I keep singing it!

OMG! 'Come Slowly' looks AMAZING! Yura's singing voice!!! I hope they actually make this their other comeback stage song!! But I also love Macaron! Ugh I just love GsD!!

soo excited to see Jjong's reaction to their point dance! They usually do it on inkigayo!! Hehehe i hope we Yura teaching it to him!!! 

ya..kind agree with you "Come Slowly" its also a good song from them and they will hold a man hand..huhu can't wait for jong reaction..please more fancam to catch jong reaction..soon

Edited by miss_ara
  • Like 5

Guest TFS-Yeo

I just have one word after watched ring my bell mv. AMAZING !!! It really worthy after we waited for this longgg time right? ? 

Im SO HAPPY. REALLY HAPPY. FREAKIN HAPPY. I dont know but even word cant describe how I feel tonight. First, when Yura FINALLY speak up about her -still- Jjong Oppa. And i still believe its not their meeting by chance.. or even its true, isn't it more clear about their FATE ??  HAHAHAHAHAA

Then her Ring my bell MV and I realize she got another part beside her rap part right ?? Her voice sounds so cute and good either. and her hair really match on her l. Keep fighting uri pabo yura !! 

Guest TT_G

Ring ring ring my bell.....i cant stop this in my head...

but ahyoungie dont solo much in this song...i wish to change the dj become yura because she definitely can do it well too..

but well, this song is nice...is good to listen when u wake up in the morning and dragging your lazy bone to work...

i wish they can get a good result...will have a tough competition but wish they can win also...

cant wait for inkigayo...now jjong can watch her performance by himself...and he cant control his smile...

Finally, Ring My Bell is out!!!!! VfRnPv8.gif

I freakin LOVE it and absolutely fantastic...Yura is so gorgeous too!!!! uezc5Qw.gif

and its really worth the wait I5WBlm0.gif

Hope its gonna slay music chart everywhere and GsD winning in every music programs again NgVu1Uk.gif

Hooo..have i already said that Yura is sooo gorgeous and all? let me said it again Yura is so DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!!! (i know i'm being cheesy and i'm a girl after all, but....its Kim freakin Yuraa!!!)

Girls Day JJANG!!! Girls Day JJANG!!!

#INeedToCalmMyselfRightNow

#MindMyOvereactionGuys

• Like 7

OMG THE SONG IS SO CATCHY AND GOOD AND SUMMERY AND FRESH AND SO PERFECT!

Yura looks like a goddess! Her red hair really stands out and her rap part is good! It's funny that they are playing darts, AGAIN! haha

I can't wait to watch them live!

REMEMBER TO WATCH THE MV AT GIRL'S DAY OFFICIAL YOUTUBE CHANNEL! LET'S GIVE IT LOTS OF VIEWS!!

Guest lov3dj_stv

Also pleas purchase album if you can!! I listened to all the songs and ALL the new songs are serious bops! They are so amazing! Most of the new songs have really great beats that are mesmerizing and perfect for summer!!! Please do yourselves a favor and get the album...it's just that good! GsD fighting! 

Can you imagine if they win on Inkigayo! Jjjongah fans! Let's make it happen so we can see our favs celebrating on stage together!!!! 

Some screencaps of Yura in Ring My Bell!

Jjong, tell me, can you handle THIS?!

yura2.jpg

More under the spoiler tag!

yura1.jpgyura3.jpgyura5.jpgyura6.jpg

yura4.jpg

BONUS! hahaha (love these outfits the most btw)

gsd.jpg

Edited by Guest

haha! so she's even taller than we have thought hu? WOW! could be a model for sure!

Here are the screencaps again, but this time I adjusted the colors :) Hope you like them!

yura6a.jpg

yura1a.jpg

yura3a.jpgyura4a.jpgyura5a.jpgyura2a.jpg

Guest lov3dj_stv

Yura's singing in "Come Slowly" is daebak!!! Soo good!!! :wub: I hope they get to perform this on Inkigayo so Jong can really see her sing!!! Hehehehe

20150706_1436194548_79859100_1.jpgcr: http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=741866

Kyaaaaa! So many updates while I'm sleeping!!!! Ring My Bell MV is Outttt!!! Goshhhh!!!! So perfect!!! and Addicting!!!

While I'm driving i listening to their song in YouTube!!! I can't stop singing!!! 

Thank you Jjongaholics for all the vids, and pics of Yura and Jjong!!! She so pretty and sexy!! Dang! That legs i can't stop admiring Ahyoungie's legsss!!! 

Daebak!! Jjong will be the MC and GsD will be there too to perform??? That's double Daebak with extra bonus!!! I'm so happy right now!!!

So proud of my girls!! This is the only girl group that are funny and so natural off and on cam. The interaction of each member are extraordinary... They get along so well and do funny stuff! They really appreciate their fans too! Awww.... Love them!

Good to see the Dream T CEO came to their showcase to support the girls!!! How nice!!! Can anybody share the link of GsD youtube channel Ring My Bell MV? I can't find it in youtube. Lets support the girls by pressing the replay button and vote in every music shows! And also buy their albums! yahooo!!!! GsD and Jjong Fighting!! Can't wait to see the Ingikayo interaction!!! 

Thank you all and good day!!!! 93.gif

Edited by molaihawaii
  • Like 12

I have some good news, girl s day got an all kill with ring my bell : 

And jong s friend liked more pics of yura including her sharon stone pose and a jjongah fanmade pic with jjong s latest pic from his fanmeet and one of yura s new pics.

• Like 19